BadBoy

Gentlemen, you have no idea what it's like out there...

45 posts in this topic

Yes and its even MORE difficult when you are not a gfe provider on top of all the things you listed ☹

It has always been rough out there for the ladies having to deal with certain people.

Now it is even worse.

I have been reading every post and I see a lot of posts that complain about how TOB is now and most of these posts are from guys with 1 or 2 posts or fewer than 20 or so posts.

The lack of respect is at an all time high right now and unfortunately the ladies are having to bear the brunt of it.

I wish I could do something about this.

The ladies deserve respect.

I do want to Thank my regulars  and p411. I am so lucky to have a group of people that Have their stuff together. Thank you Reference friendly ladies. Thank you polite respectful gentlemen..

I hope to be around much longer if what boards we have left , Remain. 

:)

Thank you BadBoy for posting this. I feel for the providers who are dealing with idiots because I know what they are going through. Ever since BP went down I have had a lot more idiots to deal with. It amazes me that even though I have my own website guys still ask stupid questions that can be answered by reading my website.  So I have had my share of blocking numbers and deleting time wasters even more so with BP gone.  So my fellow ladies hang in there and lets hope things improve rather quickly.

Edited by Nicholeofdenver

58 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

We all (gents and ladies) have expended considerable electrons bemoaning the current state of affairs in our sporting world, with quite a few gents upset that the text of reviews is missing, contribution information is gone, and so on, but I got my eyes really opened over the weekend when I was visiting one of my faves and she showed me what the ladies are actually going through.  I just about made me want to puke.

First, she is a typical TOB independent:  Educated, classy, never ran nasty ads, etc.  She always got her share of trolls, etc., but in the past few weeks it has gotten really bad as the assholes have lost their usual toilets and are coming here for information and entertainment.

She literally woke up on Saturday with over 40 texts that came in overnight.  She showed them to me.  Some were simply abusive: delete without response.  Some were obnoxious, such as offering $60, asking for car dates, and so on: delete without response.  A few were worth checking, so when she ran them through her verification service (which she discretely does not let me see), she got back reports that two calls actually originated with law enforcement, a few where other ladies had bad experiences with that guy, and so on.  Bottom line: out of 40 contacts, not one merited a response other than "fuck off, asshole"  (that was not her response, that was my mental note of what they merited), but they wasted a huge amount of her time.

Her business is now coming mostly from regulars - the response to her postings is so much less productive than it was a month ago.

Bottom line:  Ladies, I am so sorry for the shit you have to go through, thanks for hanging in there.  Gentlemen, there is a reason that the ladies are screening carefully, the tide of human refuse has washed up on the shore of our beloved TOB.  (You can also see it in their postings in the forums, but that is another thread).  Be extra nice to the ladies, you cannot believe what they are up against unless you actually see it.

This guy gets it!! 😍😍😍

Thank you Badboy!!!!! I’m so grateful for guys like this who respect us, and realize we go through a lot every day. I’m going on a short vacation, I’m very happy that I won’t be checking my email or phone for 4 whole days!

Ladies, stay strong! Remember the delete button is your friend! And anyone who is an asshole isn’t worth your time, or emotional energy!!!

Hopefully, guys wise up and become more polite and  clean their asses.

It shocks me how so many guys just can't seem to do basic hygiene.

Not sure if it is just stupidity/ignorance on the part of people or just trying to take advantage of thing or to make people more miserable than they already are.

Not a frequent contributor here on TOB since I live in New Mexico and until recently mostly checked in when I travel in Colorado. I visited with a regular lady friend in NM over the weekend and she is experiencing the same kind of onslaught of trash and stupidity. I just wanted to chime in and agree with OP that I am in awe of you ladies and wish there was something I could do to help relieve the stress and misery that you are experiencing. This has been a very "civil" board in contrast to the gone ones and I hope it stays that way despite current challenges. When I read some of the posts now, I am truly ashamed of my gender.

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

We all (gents and ladies) have expended considerable electrons bemoaning the current state of affairs in our sporting world, with quite a few gents upset that the text of reviews is missing, contribution information is gone, and so on, but I got my eyes really opened over the weekend when I was visiting one of my faves and she showed me what the ladies are actually going through.  I just about made me want to puke.

First, she is a typical TOB independent:  Educated, classy, never ran nasty ads, etc.  She always got her share of trolls, etc., but in the past few weeks it has gotten really bad as the assholes have lost their usual toilets and are coming here for information and entertainment.

She literally woke up on Saturday with over 40 texts that came in overnight.  She showed them to me.  Some were simply abusive: delete without response.  Some were obnoxious, such as offering $60, asking for car dates, and so on: delete without response.  A few were worth checking, so when she ran them through her verification service (which she discretely does not let me see), she got back reports that two calls actually originated with law enforcement, a few where other ladies had bad experiences with that guy, and so on.  Bottom line: out of 40 contacts, not one merited a response other than "fuck off, asshole"  (that was not her response, that was my mental note of what they merited), but they wasted a huge amount of her time.

Her business is now coming mostly from regulars - the response to her postings is so much less productive than it was a month ago.

Bottom line:  Ladies, I am so sorry for the shit you have to go through, thanks for hanging in there.  Gentlemen, there is a reason that the ladies are screening carefully, the tide of human refuse has washed up on the shore of our beloved TOB.  (You can also see it in their postings in the forums, but that is another thread).  Be extra nice to the ladies, you cannot believe what they are up against unless you actually see it.

Damn, I remember those bp days when I used my phone number. I can't even imagine going back to that bs. Give her a big hug from me, and please tell her it helped me tremendously when I ditched my phone number.  Night and day difference for me. Thanks for sharing this

57 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

I do want to Thank my regulars  and p411. I am so lucky to have a group of people that Have their stuff together. Thank you Reference friendly ladies. Thank you polite respectful gentlemen..

I hope to be around much longer if what boards we have left , Remain. 

:)

+1 😊

14 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Thank you Badboy!!!!! I’m so grateful for guys like this who respect us, and realize we go through a lot every day. I’m going on a short vacation, I’m very happy that I won’t be checking my email or phone for 4 whole days!

Ladies, stay strong! Remember the delete button is your friend! And anyone who is an asshole isn’t worth your time, or emotional energy!!!

Enjoy your vacation! Forget about all this stuff, relax and have fun.

I filled up the gas tank today for a friend that had come to Denver for the weekend, so she could get home. She got shorted by 1, and 2 NCNS that really burned her. She's not on TOB, these were P4 gents. 

Edited by fishndude57

These times definitely are rough.

Not only has screening become much more difficult, I have had a significant decrease in inquiries.

Gentleman may have lost their hobby, but for providers, it’s like we’ve all been laid off.

10 minutes ago, MissHolly said:

Gentleman may have lost their hobby, but for providers, it’s like we’ve all been laid off.

We haven't lost our sport, heck in the past week I visited with three exceptionally beautiful ladies and had great times (although the "Hookerbucks Envelope" is now completely empty).  They were all regulars, though, and I think that will end up being more of a pattern for all of us.  Not a bad deal for ladies who have lots of regulars, but probably rough for those trying to build up a portfolio of sporting gentlemen, or gentlemen attempting to meet some ladies in hopes of finding regulars.

Onward and upward to the stars, thanks again to all the ladies.

42 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

I filled up the gas tank today for a friend that had come to Denver for the weekend, so she could get home. She got shorted by 1, and 2 NCNS that really burned her. She's not on TOB, these were P4 gents. 

If they booked her through a P411 appointment request, and then no-showed, I think I recall that she can report them to P411 for some form of consequences.

34 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

We haven't lost our sport, heck in the past week I visited with three exceptionally beautiful ladies and had great times (although the "Hookerbucks Envelope" is now completely empty).  They were all regulars, though, and I think that will end up being more of a pattern for all of us.  Not a bad deal for ladies who have lots of regulars, but probably rough for those trying to build up a portfolio of sporting gentlemen, or gentlemen attempting to meet some ladies in hopes of finding regulars.

Onward and upward to the stars, thanks again to all the ladies.

BadBoy, thanks for your original post and for this one.  "It was the best of times.  It was the worst of times."  This is the way it feels right now.  For the ladies, they have always had to put up with a lot of crap and it seems that the crap load has increased.  For us gents, trying to expand our horizons has gotten tougher.  As the dust settles, we'll hopefully come through this and each of us will get more of an understanding of what both the ladies and gents now have to go through to play, to play safely, to play respectfully and to still find ways to have a bunch of fun.  Being a "glass half full" guy, I think we will come through this, but it may take a lot of support and help from one another....gents and ladies alike.  This is too good to give up.  Let's find ways to make this hobby work and still a blast.

Yes, inquires have gone up, viable bookings have decreased. Booo :-(

11 hours ago, ColoSeeker said:

Hopefully, guys wise up and become more polite and  clean their asses.

It shocks me how so many guys just can't seem to do basic hygiene.

Not sure if it is just stupidity/ignorance on the part of people or just trying to take advantage of thing or to make people more miserable than they already are.

I am super paranoid about personal hygiene when I have an appointment, I prep like I'm going to a doctor as close to the appointment time as possible.

9 minutes ago, Bravo1 said:

I am super paranoid about personal hygiene when I have an appointment, I prep like I'm going to a doctor as close to the appointment time as possible.

Me too.  I can't really understand how anyone could be so unaware and inconsiderate as to not have impeccable hygiene before an appointment.  I always shower right before leaving for the appointment and to quote Austin Powers give the undercarriage a thorough "how's your father?".  Complete with nail trimmings among other places too!

Guys, grow up and wash your backside for Pete's sake!

I am so very grateful to have found TOB in the nick of time- as many of tha ladies have already said- this is a very scary and uncertain time for us.

thank you to all of the clients and fellow providers who have been checking in on one another and helping to keep our community safe! 

We will survive- how? Because we have always survived. The hypocrites in power are passing laws that make it harder for THEM to get their kicks too.

Thankful to discover TOB too. It is a scary time and I am tired of old school laws. This community appears to have good members who appreciate being safe! 

14 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

It has always been rough out there for the ladies having to deal with certain people.

Now it is even worse.

I have been reading every post and I see a lot of posts that complain about how TOB is now and most of these posts are from guys with 1 or 2 posts or fewer than 20 or so posts.

The lack of respect is at an all time high right now and unfortunately the ladies are having to bear the brunt of it.

I wish I could do something about this.

The ladies deserve respect.

Since the SESTA/FOSTA bills were introduced, the road of hobbying for both guys and ladies has been getting met with more and more obstacles. Yes, the ladies have always have had guys that try to haggle their rates/service, and don't forget, guys have always had to put up with ladies that play the widely accepted YMMV card on the service just because they can and the guy still has to pay the full rate. That is just the nature of the game. Sure, there are going to be complaints about no reviews or ads, and that is because most people do not like change that affects them to the point they have to do more work to still get the same results.

ALL people deserve respect, even the ones that have a different opinion on the same subjects. 

It is tough I went to the springs just to try and get away from the crazy calls I think one guy is changing his number over n over probably a app to make fake appointments and so the calls I did get I thought were fake I couldn't get the nerv up to make a appointment all my regulars don't know I'm around or something because they don't call just a few great guys are helping me and for that I'm great full. Even though I don't support that other life style being managed imagine what them girls go thru when they can't make enough or single mothers out there who didn't over price n can't pay bills now government care is going to go up were they didn't need  it before

18 hours ago, BadBoy said:

but I got my eyes really opened over the weekend when I was visiting one of my faves and she showed me what the ladies are actually going through.  I just about made me want to puke.

White knight alert!

damme_dancing_zps0446e431.gif

Edited by 2Big

Thank you BadBoy, and all of the wonderful people who have made my day over and over by showing  there are still wonderful humans out there, both men and women 😘😘 Good prevails over not so good every time 😉

It’s tougher than ever but I can’t understand the loss of basic civility. Just be nice it’s really not hard. 

19 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Me and my good friends (regulars) talk/text daily and they all are experiencing this very same thing. Has always been extra nice to all of the awesome sexy beautiful gals LOL. I must admit that I have gotten some extra long hugs lately, which I appreciate very much. There is no such feeling like when you are being APPRECIATED. The funny thing to me is, I have found myself paying attention to TOB discussions, which I never did previously. Is it me or is this situation designed to bring the TOB Community closer together?

4 hours ago, Chloeblue83 said:

It is tough I went to the springs just to try and get away from the crazy calls I think one guy is changing his number over n over probably a app to make fake appointments and so the calls I did get I thought were fake I couldn't get the nerv up to make a appointment all my regulars don't know I'm around or something because they don't call just a few great guys are helping me and for that I'm great full. Even though I don't support that other life style being managed imagine what them girls go thru when they can't make enough or single mothers out there who didn't over price n can't pay bills now government care is going to go up were they didn't need  it before

Lots of companies are hiring. I hate that ladies who are providing companionship on their own free will are suffering. There are way more guys out there that want to get laid than there are providers to be able to accompany them, which is why this oldest profession in the world will continue to thrive regardless of any laws past. But, just think if all the ladies that did this were doing it on the own free will, then the SESTA/FOSTA laws would not have even been introduced to begin with. 

23 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Lots of companies are hiring. I hate that ladies who are providing companionship on their own free will are suffering. There are way more guys out there that want to get laid than there are providers to be able to accompany them, which is why this oldest profession in the world will continue to thrive regardless of any laws past. But, just think if all the ladies that did this were doing it on the own free will, then the SESTA/FOSTA laws would not have even been introduced to begin with. 

I plan getting a job it's the initial part were u can't pay your bills for 2 weeks that's scary I'll start over of course but it sucks because when I got the news about this I moved 7 states away driving and had to leave after paying my fees to start school I  do personally feel the effects of this I can bounce back but feel for so many who can't. I don't feel they stopped human trafficking them girls r being tortured because they can't work who is helping them right now

1 hour ago, 2Big said:

White knight alert!

damme_dancing_zps0446e431.gif

Is the OP being a bit of a white knight? Sort of. But that doesn’t invalidate his main point about civility, or lack thereof, by “potential” clients.