svenson585

Therapy and Mobility

24 posts in this topic

Just a friendly reminder to hobbyists and providers alike, take care of your body....Especially your hips/lowback, knees, shoulders, neck. 

Stretch your hip flexors, do some A.R.T. and warm up before activities. 

if you’ve got nagging injuries or pain PM me. I’ve got all sorts of tips and tricks. 

I do yoga to relieve stress.  Just kidding...I drink wine in yoga pants😂😂

Me thinks it would terrify gentlemen if before an encounter we did mandatory stretching.🤣

just teasing as this post is a great one and I’m just feeling silly this morning.😉

Mandatory stretching....Depends on how in touch the man is with his????????

Read what you want into it.

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

Me thinks it would terrify gentlemen if before an encounter we did mandatory stretching.🤣

just teasing as this post is a great one and I’m just feeling silly this morning.😉

I think it would hilarious. “Alright now bend over and touch your toes” 

Stretching, take their vitals, quick discussion of medical history.

Btw did your doctor say you're healthy enough for sex?

1 hour ago, olgunn said:

Lol!!! 

3 hours ago, olgunn said:

Stretching, take their vitals, quick discussion of medical history.

It’s a legitimate question! Hahah 

Laugh if you like, but on days when I have an appointment with a young lady, I spend my entire time at the gym not lifting weights (as I do on the other days), but instead stretching out - especially the back and leg muscles, which are going to shortly get a real workout, but also the neck and arms as well, since you sometimes need to move into some interesting positions.  Besides getting me ready to pump away like a 30-year-old, it conserves my strength.

Like I said, laugh if you like, but it works for me.

6 hours ago, svenson585 said:

I think it would hilarious. “Alright now bend over and touch your toes” 

Without bending my knees?

Over 10 years at least.

55 minutes ago, ColoSeeker said:

Without bending my knees?

Over 10 years at least.

A year ago I couldn't get within a foot of the floor without bending my knees.  My trainer gave me a trick:  Every night right before bed just bend over as far as you can, don't strain to reach the floor, but every time you exhale, let yourself drop as far as you can without bouncing or straining.  Do this for two minutes (set a timer at first), keeping your legs straight, and dropping as far as comfortable on each exhale.  Don't bounce.  It will take a while, but you will notice that the floor gets closer all the time, which is not really the objective, since the objective is really to care for your back.  I can now touch the floor with my second knuckle, but it literally took a year to get there.  My back feels great every night as I go to sleep, and if I do this in the morning before a sporting appointment some lucky young lady gets a nice cowgirl ride without my back going into spasms.

On 4/16/2018 at 7:30 PM, BadBoy said:

A year ago I couldn't get within a foot of the floor without bending my knees.  My trainer gave me a trick:  Every night right before bed just bend over as far as you can, don't strain to reach the floor, but every time you exhale, let yourself drop as far as you can without bouncing or straining.  Do this for two minutes (set a timer at first), keeping your legs straight, and dropping as far as comfortable on each exhale.  Don't bounce.  It will take a while, but you will notice that the floor gets closer all the time, which is not really the objective, since the objective is really to care for your back.  I can now touch the floor with my second knuckle, but it literally took a year to get there.  My back feels great every night as I go to sleep, and if I do this in the morning before a sporting appointment some lucky young lady gets a nice cowgirl ride without my back going into spasms.

Will have to give that a try if I remember, I used to be able to reach over and put my palms on the floor.

6 hours ago, ColoSeeker said:

Will have to give that a try if I remember, I used to be able to reach over and put my palms on my penis.

#Ifixeditforyou

On 4/16/2018 at 10:39 AM, Laci French said:

I REALLY like a woman in tight yoga pants...and other of the tight spandexy things

On 4/16/2018 at 7:30 PM, BadBoy said:

Yes, I was told something similar.  Great advice and glad it works for you! 

I better start stretching so I can play naked Twister.

Heck, if I could lick my balls, I wouldn't waste my time licking my balls, I'd be giving the best damned BJ on the planet. ;)

8 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

I better start stretching so I can play naked Twister.

Geez.. I wonder where you would have ever gotten an idea to play naked twister? Lol.. 

1 minute ago, Juanmotai said:

Geez.. I wonder where you would have ever gotten an idea to play naked twister? Lol.. 

Naked Twister is fun! 

Juan, at a party is where I have done it.  😃😃😃

5 minutes ago, petey-9950 said:

Juan, at a party is where I have done it.  😃😃😃

HAHAHAHA.. it's definitely interesting..