Mandrewthe4th

411 on Kennedy Marie

4 posts in this topic

Kennedy Marie
Colorado Companion

Kennedy Marie

(580) 208-1429

https://theotherboard.com/users/125508

Any details on this fine lady?  I only got 1 hit on the Google image search and it was for listings in Cheyenne and Nebraska which I can't call a full red flag.

Girl looks TGTBT with no reviews, and IIRC when we had ad details hers was approx "I'm in town for a few weeks from Hawaii" which is pretty basic.  Now that TOB has much less info than previously I'm a little worried about meeting with an unknown.

13 hours ago, Poodle_Doodle said:

Kennedy Marie
Colorado Companion

Kennedy Marie

(580) 208-1429

https://theotherboard.com/users/125508

Any details on this fine lady?  I only got 1 hit on the Google image search and it was for listings in Cheyenne and Nebraska which I can't call a full red flag.

Unless Scotty invented the transporter in this decade, being in Denver,Cheyenne and Nebraska at the same time..is a serious red flag.  How far apart were those listings posted ?

Sorry, been meaning to reply.

Interestingly, when I went to search the images again none of the ads from a non-Colorado market shows up anymore, so that's less of a red flag (maybe I was wrong and got her confused with someone else) or it can be a bigger red flag (they could have recently been taken down because of this thread #conspiracy).

More of a red flag, her profile is a 580 number, when she e-mailed me back she told me to text a 971 one, and the one image that links to another ad (the beer haus garb) has a 970 number.

Third red flag (maybe).  Ad with a 970 number is listed on body rub websites while she e-mailed me with a comment that referenced a more complete service.

Fourth red flag:  Texted her saying I had one more email before we could use text as the medium to chat.  E-mail asks for verification pic as well as what she was looking for from my verification.  She had also mentioned that she was ok with doing drinks for a reduced price before the bcd session because I'd "probably be doing the deposit then" or something like that, so I inquired what she meant by deposit.  Got no reply until she replied to a previous e-mail saying she hadn't gotten the other.  I reply to the "I never heard anything one" with the questions again and.....crickets.

I'm gonna take a hard pass.

On the topic of ads being in FtC and Cheyenne; we're a little used to it up here.  There's apparently a very small number of providers up here so most ladies are actually Denver ladies who come up (CoralGFE, MeganMarie, Catalina, etc) or ladies who were up in Cheyenne (winlardanger).  Or they are utr, I can't believe none of these CSU cuties want to ease their student loans!  Regardless; it's a red flag for sure but not a red red flag if someone else can vouch for authenticity.

I met with her earlier this year when she was running different BP ads in the FoCo area.  (No review posted as I wasn't yet a member.)  My recommendation would be a no due to strong upsell and that we were not a good match, which happens from time to time.  Pictures are real though.  As always, YMMV.

If she posts a 971 number, might be worth checking out any of the remaining boards for the Portland, OR area to see if she has any history in that market.