Joanna Jaxxx

Fraud references

68 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Actually, it's the first thing that came to my mind...that some girls would stop giving references, because they need the money for themselves, and want to keep their clients close in these crazy times...even girls who are normally reference friendly. That obviously doesn't workout so well for me, or the client who needs the reference, but it is what it is, and I'm not going to sweat it. We all handle business differently. Most clients I see have multiple other references luckily. I know for me personally,  I'm always going to give my clients a reference, because I want to do my part to keep our community happy and safe. If we all do our part, I think we'll be ok.

Hunter, if people are able to play the "long game", giving references can benefit everyone.  However, the "short view" is embraced by some folks and when in self preservation mode, things get sticky.  I sure don't know how all of this is going to unfold, but I am hoping the "long view" wins, to the benefit of all involved.  It could be like a fun game of musical chairs where everyone can win, and have fun doing it.

2 hours ago, Paris Nikole said:

I have had someone give ID and he ended up being a cop! So be very careful excepting IDs as well, they are crafty

It takes two minutes to get a confiscated ID out of the evidence room. any ID sent could be one of these. a photo copy of an ID is worthless. 

3 hours ago, Paris Nikole said:

I have had someone give ID and he ended up being a cop! So be very careful excepting IDs as well, they are crafty

Yep, that's what I concluded it was, there was some explicit conversation after that as well :/

On 4/15/2018 at 4:50 PM, ilovewomen said:

1 hour ago, boink36 said:

It takes two minutes to get a confiscated ID out of the evidence room. any ID sent could be one of these. a photo copy of an ID is worthless. 

No this was actually him! It was a temporary ID CO issued and it's lligal to use someone else's ID especially a cop taking a random ID from evidence..thats a huge lawsuit 

Had a few crazy callers lately also...thought I would chime in before i go to sleep. One guy even made up a TOB profile handle. Why would anyone go to such lengths? Told him that it would be a lot easier to just be honest! HAHA! 

12 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Had a few crazy callers lately also...thought I would chime in before i go to sleep. One guy even made up a TOB profile handle. Why would anyone go to such lengths? Told him that it would be a lot easier to just be honest! HAHA! 

Honesty is the best policy ! Lol

12 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Hi Kali. There are guys who make a whole hobby out of creating new TOB handles, emails and phone numbers. They don't have more meaningful ways of spending their time. It's sad actually. I hope you had a good day today beautiful.💜

10 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Hi Kali. There are guys who make a whole hobby out of creating new TOB handles, emails and phone numbers. They don't have more meaningful ways of spending their time. It's sad actually. I hope you had a good day today beautiful.💜

Thank you for your warm wishes Hunter. Funny thing is we went back and forth(supposibly) at least I did with him and tried to send him a message through TOB  and the PM went Poof! He was either afraid to give his real handle or he was liar about everything . Just so odd! 

Then again it was retrograde. Brings out the Duranged animal in most of us!

10 hours ago, MissHolly said:

Honesty is the best policy ! Lol

MissHolly, 

to make us ladies feel more comfortable? Yep 10 fold! YES!!! Be honest! Love being with an honest guy any day!😊😎

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

Every provider who is reference friendly has their own dynamic for it which I completely support. However I personally have ran into two types of issues with references which is;

A - The client gives references, I reach out and all is well then dude mistreats the session which did not match the reference at all

or

B - The client gives references, the lady for some reason gives nasty response because she thinks I'm stealing someone of hers

This does not say that every reference I have taken and questioned has gone this route it's just an unfortunate situation I have come across quite a few times. While yes, I am reference friendly with restrictions, I still require additional screening because these times are hell. Stay safe ladies and do what you gotta do.

On 4/16/2018 at 9:39 PM, Paris Nikole said:

No this was actually him! It was a temporary ID CO issued and it's lligal to use someone else's ID especially a cop taking a random ID from evidence..thats a huge lawsui

Because of this you think they don't do it all the time?  that's so cute.

3 hours ago, boink36 said:

Because of this you think they don't do it all the time?  that's so cute.

Well that would be really DUMB for vice to go outta their way to catch little ol me (which is a misdemeanor) and put their whole job on the line. I know the laws pretty well and i know what i saw, it was the same guy...trust me...please don't insult my intelligence...im way smarter than i look sir. You don't even know the whole story...thats so cute ☺ 

Edited by Paris Nikole

Well that would be really DUMB for vice to go outta their way to catch little ol me (which is a misdemeanor) and put their whole job on the line. I know the laws pretty well and i know what i saw, it was the same guy...trust me...please don't insult my intelligence...im way smarter than i look sir. You don't even know the whole story...thats so cute ☺ 

I do know that vice uses ID's from evidence end of story. Why do you want to get other providers in trouble by telling them they don't. :confused:

No this was actually him! It was a temporary ID CO issued and it's lligal to use someone else's ID especially a cop taking a random ID from evidence..thats a huge lawsuit 

Colorado temp ID is now a piece of paper with a black and white photo on it. Until recently there was no photo on the paper. 

I would ask for another form of identification. 

This happened aug of last year....his pic was on there...and yes you are right about that, i had no idea your vice out here was that crafty....thats ok they have to drop the whole case after Aug of this Year because thats how bad they fucked up the case. (Differed judgment.) And they have been putting the black n white pics on the temporary ID for some years now btw...i dont speak without being sure about what im saying. 

I highly recommend and encourage you to listen to Boink’s advice. He’s been around a long time and with that comes experience.  

In the end you might beat the charge, but the time and money getting there isn’t something I would want to go through. 

Also a reminder to all the new ladies that might read the board and not post...LE does not have to answer honestly about being LE or affiliated with LE.  

Everyone has their own methods of screening, with the changes we all need to tighten those methods up!  

27 minutes ago, Paris Nikole said:

This happened aug of last year....his pic was on there...and yes you are right about that, i had no idea your vice out here was that crafty....thats ok they have to drop the whole case after Aug of this Year because thats how bad they fucked up the case. (Differed judgment.) And they have been putting the black n white pics on the temporary ID for some years now btw...i dont speak without being sure about what im saying. 

I'm certainly NOT sticking up for Five -0, but it is called "permissible deception". Cops, particularly detectives, are allowed to lie verbally AND with documents. They tell suspects anything to get information to use against them or others and routinely use fake, forged, false, and other documents to back "their cover". Even in clear and blatant cases of entrapment, the best the arrested gets is ..."off" eventually.....forget lawsuits or the cop getting in trouble with I.A.B.  In short, you get entangled with po-po and it's a genuine no-win scenario for you where it takes all you an do to not lose.

The person who thinks they know it all is a fool who knows nothing.

1 minute ago, Laci French said:

I highly recommend and encourage you to listen to Boink’s advice. He’s been around a long time and with that comes experience.  

In the end you might beat the charge, but the time and money getting there isn’t something I would want to go through. 

Also a reminder to all the new ladies that might read the board and not post...LE does not have to answer honestly about being LE or affiliated with LE.  

Everyone has their own methods of screening, with the changes we all need to tighten those methods up!  

Well it wasn't really advice he was kinda patronizing me from the gate 🤷🏼‍♀️ and i don't like that from ANYONE.....and some of us may be new to your guy's gang but that doesn't mean we are new to this lol i was telling my story to maybe help someone else not to be told im wrong lol so unless he is vice himself or has personal friends in Vice that told him this then ill stick to my methods lol lesson learned on temp IDs tho 

Actually, he did give you some advice in his round about way.  No patronizing at all.

Just now, Paris Nikole said:

Well it wasn't really advice he was kinda patronizing me from the gate 🤷🏼‍♀️ and i don't like that from ANYONE.....and some of us may be new to your guy's gang but that doesn't mean we are new to this lol i was telling my story to maybe help someone else not to be told im wrong lol so unless he is vice himself or has personal friends in Vice that told him this then ill stick to my methods lol lesson learned on temp IDs tho 

You're so aggressive.... I hope this week brings sunshine and butterflies to you!! Since you're "new to the gang" take advice...say thanks and move on... 

Sheesh!! 

Xo

MeganMarie 

Wow, there really is some crazy stuff going on that we have to contend with on top of all of the other anxiety. 

I don't claim to be an expert, or know everything, but if any ladies need help doing verification or some methods to weed out the fakes/flakes, I would be more than happy to share. :-)

2 hours ago, Admiral C said:

Who is aggressive? I didn't know you could tell what tone im texting in 😂😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ and who am i thanking and for what? Sshheeeeesh is right! Lol and who ever said i knew everything????? So touchy! Ill start putting hearts behind everything i say from now on so people dont think im a "know it all" or being mean lol 

We are trying to help you.... smh... I'm not sure adding hearts will suffice... if you dont like the advice.... you can ignore it... but we as a community help each other... and if you aren't interested in the advice or help.... WHY ARE YOU HERE?!

Well when you tell me "aawwweeee thats cute" after giving "advice" that would be called patronizing

3 minutes ago, Paris Nikole said:

Well when you tell me "aawwweeee thats cute" after giving "advice" that would be called patronizing

You're exaggerating... he said "that's so cute" dont overthink it.... dont get offended over something so small!

9 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

We are trying to help you.... smh... I'm not sure adding hearts will suffice... if you dont like the advice.... you can ignore it... but we as a community help each other... and if you aren't interested in the advice or help.... WHY ARE YOU HERE?!

Girl......there was no help givin! Lol not one person on here has helped ME with shit 😂😂😂 but thank you for your opinion! Im here because i paid to be here just like everyone else! Lol you guys help eachother not newbies ....some of you made that very clear....telling me how wrong i am and calling me a know it all is NOT helping me LOL and far from advice sorry hunny. 

You're exaggerating... he said "that's so cute" dont overthink it.... dont get offended over something so 

You're exaggerating... he said "that's so cute" dont overthink it.... dont get offended over something so small!

Same shit! Lol im not offended i just addressed it? Whats wrong with that? I say what i mean and mean what i say, i have a strong personality if you dont like it why respond to anything im saying....im surely not talking to YOU 

4 minutes ago, Paris Nikole said:

Girl......there was no help givin! Lol not one person on here has helped ME with shit 😂😂😂 but thank you for your opinion! Im here because i paid to be here just like everyone else! Lol you guys help eachother not newbies ....some of you made that very clear....telling me how wrong i am and calling me a know it all is NOT helping me LOL and far from advice sorry hunny. 

Wasnt it you who told me I was "only here 5 months" 😂😂😂 you funny 

Well, this discussion is going nowhere but down the drain.

Just now, MeganMarie4u said:

Wasnt it you who told me I was "only here 5 months" 😂😂😂 you funny 

Absolutly! I sure did! Hahahhaha because you where running your mouth to those people like you some top dog or something being HELLA RUDE....you are barely bringing that up now??? That was days ago lol