SophiaDeLaRue

Fraud references

69 posts in this topic

 Not sure if allowed to post this here but there’s someone out there using provider(s) (me) as a reference when I don’t know who they are. I don’t know what’s going on but please be safe. Kinda don’t want to give references for this reason now. Just thought I’d share. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SophiaDeLaRue said:

 Not sure if allowed to post this here but there’s someone out there using provider(s) (me) as a reference when I don’t know who they are. I don’t know what’s going on but please be safe. Kinda don’t want to give references for this reason now. Just thought I’d share. 

I'm sorry this is happening to you. I had guys give me references before for girls they haven't seen. Thats why it is so important to not only ask for references, but then follow through and verify them. I hope more ladies will start to pick up this habit. I really hope you continue being reference friendly. We're all safer when we share references. Hang in there girl and thanks for the PSA. Its helpful info. You be safe sweetheart. 💙💙💙

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Oh gawd, that's horrible!

We all need to be diligent to be safe. Providers and clients alike, check and double check before providing any information or accepting any dates.

Edited by Cecilia
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks xo ... I will continue to be reference friendly.. just never had it happen before. Be safe ladies. Have a good night 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Cecilia said:

Oh gawd, that's horrible!

We all need to be diligent to be safe. Providers and clients alike, check and double check before providing any information or accepting any dates.

Everyone be a little extra cautious right now and for the new ladies that don’t know how to screen please reach out for help.  

Great save Sophia!  

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've found that ladies are really on the ball and being very cooperative with references. Thanks ladies!

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, SophiaDeLaRue said:

 Not sure if allowed to post this here but there’s someone out there using provider(s) (me) as a reference when I don’t know who they are. I don’t know what’s going on but please be safe. Kinda don’t want to give references for this reason now. Just thought I’d share. 

Scary!!!

This is one of the reasons why I require my clients to notify me they need a reference, and I make it known to the ladies that I require this so that all ladies stay safe. I know that ladies all have different ways of screening, but adding extra tactics help in being safer and can help eliminate issues of this nature. Safely screen ladies, and make sure you are thorough.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Received a request from a number I didn't have saved... asked provider to have him text me..... *crickets*... 

 

Stay cautious ladies!!

Xo

MeganMarie 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, SophiaDeLaRue said:

 Not sure if allowed to post this here but there’s someone out there using provider(s) (me) as a reference when I don’t know who they are. I don’t know what’s going on but please be safe. Kinda don’t want to give references for this reason now. Just thought I’d share. 

I have several person give reference and ended up  the reference is also them  pretending another girl  lots of fake references out there be careful 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Received a request from a number I didn't have saved... asked provider to have him text me..... *crickets*... 

 

Stay cautious ladies!!

Xo

MeganMarie 

Same here but 2 times yesterday... and not even for reference.. I was just asking for his handle somewhere.. and no reply! Better safe than sorry!! 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladies, be extra careful out there.  Support each other. When a lady asks you for a reference, please provide it.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a gentleman give me two references and his ID the other day, and both references were false... Also had someone tell me today that they would rather go to an AMP than see me, as they felt like me asking for any  screening info from him was  "sketchy" and the AMP was safer 😂😂 oh the humanity... I am always reference friendly by the way 😉

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He must be a BP guy. If he thinks an AMP is safer, he’ll change his mind when LE comes in to check on things while he is lying naked on the table 😂

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

Scary!!!

This is one of the reasons why I require my clients to notify me they need a reference, and I make it known to the ladies that I require this so that all ladies stay safe. I know that ladies all have different ways of screening, but adding extra tactics help in being safer and can help eliminate issues of this nature. Safely screen ladies, and make sure you are thorough.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I do the same thing! It makes giving a reference way faster and easier!!! 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

He must be a BP guy. If he thinks an AMP is safer, he’ll change his mind when LE comes in to check on things while he is lying naked on the table 😂

I ran out of rep points, that's exactly what I told him 😂

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

He must be a BP guy. If he thinks an AMP is safer, he’ll change his mind when LE comes in to check on things while he is lying naked on the table 😂

You are supposed to be naked on the table? I’ve been doing this wrong the whole time!😂😉

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

Scary!!!

This is one of the reasons why I require my clients to notify me they need a reference, and I make it known to the ladies that I require this so that all ladies stay safe. I know that ladies all have different ways of screening, b

2 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

I do the same thing! It makes giving a reference way faster and easier!!! 

ut adding extra tactics help in being safer and can help eliminate issues of this nature. Safely screen ladies, and make sure you are thorough.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

There are a few more providers besides you two who use this as a screening practice. I definitely pass that info on to the client, and as far as I knew, it wasn't an issue ever. The other day, I was prescreening a gentleman, and one of his references is provider who has asked me to do this in the past, and I let him know. He messaged me back saying she wanted him to not come see me, and come see her instead. I was like wow. It won't change the way I do my screening, but it was eye opening for sure.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

There are a few more providers besides you two who use this as a screening practice. I definitely pass that info on to the client, and as far as I knew, it wasn't an issue ever. The other day, I was prescreening a gentleman, and one of his references is provider who has asked me to do this in the past, and I let him know. He messaged me back saying she wanted him to not come see me, and come see her instead. I was like wow. It won't change the way I do my screening, but it was eye opening for sure.

A couple of years back when I was newer that happened to me, and I was so flabbergasted. After telling him to reach out to her first, he responded with "she said she won't provide a reference because I need to see her since she's available" Like wow!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

There are a few more providers besides you two who use this as a screening practice. I definitely pass that info on to the client, and as far as I knew, it wasn't an issue ever. The other day, I was prescreening a gentleman, and one of his references is provider who has asked me to do this in the past, and I let him know. He messaged me back saying she wanted him to not come see me, and come see her instead. I was like wow. It won't change the way I do my screening, but it was eye opening for sure.

Ugh! I know we want our clients to see us all the time, but they get the itch for something new, and we reap the rewards when we allow them to. I would never tell my clientw to come see me instead. I find that very unprofessional. He is wanting to see someone new for a reason, and it is not my place to make him feel uncomfortable about that. After all, I want them to return, and I want them to know that I am all about safety when I provide the reference for someone else.

Also, if I get wind that a provider tells a client to come see them instead when they want to see me or someone else. I will put you on my "Do Not Refer" and keep in mind, a lot of my clients ask me who else to see. It is wise to be on that "refer" list.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Edited by SultryKitten
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Cecilia said:

A couple of years back when I was newer that happened to me, and I was so flabbergasted. After telling him to reach out to her first, he responded with "she said she won't provide a reference because I need to see her since she's available" Like wow!

Honestly, I just felt bad for the client, because it can be awkward enough asking for a ref, and then for her to put him on the spot like that. I personally would never do that to one of my clients.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

Ugh! I know we want our clients to see us all the time, but they get the itch for something new, and we reap the rewards when we allow them to. I would never tell my clientw to come see me instead. I find that very unprofessional. He is wanting to see someone new for a reason, and it is not my place to make him feel uncomfortable about that. After all, I want them to return, and I want them to know that I am all about safety when I provide the reference for someone else.

Also, if I get wind that a provider tells a client to come see them instead when they want to see me or someone else. I will put you on my "Do Not Refer" and keep in mind, a lot of my clients ask me who else to see. It is wise to be on that "refer" list.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Guys need variety. Hell, I need variety! Lol. Lets face it, if you're seeing the same girl every week, especially at the same location every time, it can get a little stale. It's nice to sample other ladies. It's also nice to miss your girl/guy a little bit.  It makes it that much more exciting when you get to see each other again. Just don't stay away too long boys.  😉💙💋

6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

There are a few more providers besides you two who use this as a screening practice. I definitely pass that info on to the client, and as far as I knew, it wasn't an issue ever. The other day, I was prescreening a gentleman, and one of his references is provider who has asked me to do this in the past, and I let him know. He messaged me back saying she wanted him to not come see me, and come see her instead. I was like wow. It won't change the way I do my screening, but it was eye opening for sure.

I hate that crap!!! I’ve never done that. This is like 31 flavors, or in this case 300+ flavors. Guys need to see and taste all the flavors. He might have his favorites, but let him decide to come back. Provide the best services possible and he’ll appreciate it later. Tell the guy he can’t have anything else, and he’s not going to come back to you. Stupid girls do that, reputable and business savvy girls share, and are nice to the girls as well. 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Honestly, I just felt bad for the client, because it can be awkward enough asking for a ref, and then for her to put him on the spot like that. I personally would never do that to one of my clients.

Oh, me too! I remember telling him that he did not have to see her instead. But as he pointed out she wouldn't provide a reference so if you wanted to play had to be with her.  Being that I indulge in  a swinger lifestyle, it just blew me away that in this community ladies were jealous.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Received a request from a number I didn't have saved... asked provider to have him text me..... *crickets*... 

 

Stay cautious ladies!!

Xo

MeganMarie 

Same here. I even asked for his email since I didn't have the claimed #.. Then I got crickets_

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

Ugh! I know we want our clients to see us all the time, but they get the itch for something new, and we reap the rewards when we allow them to. I would never tell my client to come see me instead. I find that very unprofessional. He is wanting to see someone new for a reason, and it is not my place to make him feel uncomfortable about that. After all, I want them to return, and I want them to know that I am all about safety when I provide the reference for someone else.

Also, if I get wind that a provider tells a client to come see them instead when they want to see me or someone else. I will put you on my "Do Not Refer" and keep in mind, a lot of my clients ask me who else to see. It is wise to be on that "refer" list.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Samantha Thank you for posting this.

Clients do get the itch for something new. They work their asses off and when they want some spice in their life, Us ladies are there for them.

I prefer for the clients to get out and live a little, after all we all only live one life so you better enjoy it.

I have come across many ladies that just do not give references at all. It is something sour with the way THEY are I guess.

Gentlemen have used some of these ladies as references and only I knew that the particular lady maybe newbie friendly but not reference friendly.

The way to proceed is to not bash or say that the lady does not give references, I just say sorry she does not respond to providers and proceed with an other option of screening.

Some guys just look at names and through them out there as a reference when they know damn well they never met that girl.

"That shit will get them blacklisted and blocked"  You know your dealing with a skalleywag when that is the scenario...

Ladies are pretty smart when it comes to weeding out the weeds.

 

 

Edited by Kandi Apple
5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kandi Apple said:

Samantha Thank you for posting this.

Clients do get the itch for something new. They work their asses off and when they want some spice in their life, Us ladies are there for them.

I prefer for the clients to get out and live a little, after all we all only live one life so you better enjoy it.

I have come across many ladies that just do not give references at all. It is something sour with the way THEY are I guess.

Gentlemen have used some of these ladies as references and only I knew that the particular lady maybe newbie friendly but not reference friendly.

The way to proceed is to not bash or say that the lady does not give references, I just say sorry she does not respond to providers and proceed with an other option of screening.

Some guys just look at names and through them out there as a reference when they know damn well they never met that girl.

"That shit will get them blacklisted and blocked"  You know your dealing with a skalleywag when that is the scenario...

Ladies are pretty smart when it comes to weeding out the weeds.

 

 

I am definitely more tactful. If a client asks me about a certain lady, and she has been rude, plays games, or won't refer...I just say I don't know anything about that lady. The only time I have said anything otherwise is if a provider has done something terrible to a client, or if she is into unsafe practices that I feel could affect my clients. Otherwise, it is the client's choice to see who they want, and I do my part that I am willing to do.

Personally, I find it cool when my clients see other ladies and then we have this comradery between us about how much fun we are all having. I like knowing that if I am not around or busy that they can still get their needs met.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

Gentlemen have used some of these ladies as references and only I knew that the particular lady maybe newbie friendly but not reference friendly.

The way to proceed is to not bash or say that the lady does not give references, I just say sorry she does not respond to providers and proceed with an other option of screening.

I definitely don't bash providers who aren't reference friendly, because I don't feel like any provider should do anything she's not comfortable doing. I simply tell the client that my experience with the provider is she does not respond to reference requests, and can he please provide and alternative reference. To me, its just information sharing. If he comes across the same issue again, he'll know to stop using her as a reference. I wish we had some sort of feature like on p411 where you can check a box that says reference friendly. It would save a lot of time for the clients and providers.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I definitely don't bash providers who aren't reference friendly, because I don't feel like any provider should do anything she's not comfortable doing. I simply tell the client that my experience with the provider is she does not respond to reference requests, and can he please provide and alternative reference. To me, its just information sharing. If he comes across the same issue again, he'll know to stop using her as a reference. I wish we had some sort of feature like on p411 where you can check a box that says reference friendly. It would save a lot of time for the clients and providers.

Unfortunately, in this new environment, references might become problematic. If business drops, many ladies might be reluctant to assist guys in seeing someone else. We have all seen posts here from ladies who do not like being "stepping stones" to another girl. It stands to reason that increased competition might well increase that view....at least for awhile. The other side of that might also arise when it comes to guys and PMing info. It's one thing to toss out info once in a review...quite another to answer multiple specific questions from multiple people. It will ultimately all level out of course as some ladies and some clients exit. Survival and prosperity will rely on the infrastructure of regulars, websites, reputations, creativity, communication, adaptation. We are all just going to have to work harder at it .......which pretty much applies to everything in the country when you think about it.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

Unfortunately, in this new environment, references might become problematic. If business drops, many ladies might be reluctant to assist guys in seeing someone else. We have all seen posts here from ladies who do not like being "stepping stones" to another girl. It stands to reason that increased competition might well increase that view....at least for awhile.

Actually, it's the first thing that came to my mind...that some girls would stop giving references, because they need the money for themselves, and want to keep their clients close in these crazy times...even girls who are normally reference friendly. That obviously doesn't workout so well for me, or the client who needs the reference, but it is what it is, and I'm not going to sweat it. We all handle business differently. Most clients I see have multiple other references luckily. I know for me personally,  I'm always going to give my clients a reference, because I want to do my part to keep our community happy and safe. If we all do our part, I think we'll be ok.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.