Igno

The new protocol?

35 posts in this topic

On 4/12/2018 at 9:11 PM, fishndude57 said:

No, I would 1st ask what do they need from me as far as screening, supply it and then if they don't volunteer that you passed, move on. If you pass then  discuss what your appointment might be about. DO NOT DISCUSS anything in this new world that might be even close to a leading question. Don't care who it is, especially all these new Listings that I'd never pursue anyway. Just my $.03. 

$0.03 is always better than two but regardless of the changes in the times I still believe that showing respect and discretion should not be put aside. Make the necessary contacts providing all the information requested and work out the details privately

8 minutes ago, airamericavet65 said:

$0.03 is always better than two but regardless of the changes in the times I still believe that showing respect and discretion should not be put aside. Make the necessary contacts providing all the information requested and work out the details privately

Sound advice. 

My rule, do everything the lady asks and be respectful. Don't try to force it. If things click they click. If they don't it could be for any number of reasons (schedule, distractions, does it matter?) move to the next one on your list. Maybe you'll connect better on another round or maybe your energy is better spent elsewhere. This stuff is more uncommon sense than rocket surgery.

2 hours ago, eatu55 said:

Sound advice. 

My rule, do everything the lady asks and be respectful. Don't try to force it. If things click they click. If they don't it could be for any number of reasons (schedule, distractions, does it matter?) move to the next one on your list. Maybe you'll connect better on another round or maybe your energy is better spent elsewhere. This stuff is more uncommon sense than rocket surgery.

Reminds me of the time that the Rocket Scientist was trying to explain a new concept at the National Association of Rocket Scientists' Annual Convention, and when he realized it just wasn't getting though, he turned in frustration to the audience and said, "Come on guys, this isn't like trying to book a hooker on short notice."

7 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

If the client has his mind made up

on only wishing to see one particular lady and she is not newbie friendly this poses a problem on both sides. Both Happy Camper and Average 1 are well seasoned clients. (I say this with high regards to you both). Ladies on TOB can’t write a whole lot about anything in their ads on here. It is bad enough that our reviews are modified. So, I am curious to know what the best route to take for a new client? Especially, if he has his eyes set on a particular lady? This really has to suck for the new clients! Evenmore so now. 

Thank you for all the love Happy Camper! You made my morning 💕😘

Kali, you lovely lady. I always enjoy your posts and your positive attitude. If I were to start today, I would probably start in somewhat the same way that I started a number of years ago.  I'd look for a newbie friendly lady who would be open to talking on the phone after a few texts.  I'd be pretty open about the type of person I am.  I'd do my best to have a real conversation with the lady, avoiding specifics, but hopefully encouraging each of us to explore a bit about the other, just in general.  Then, if I felt comfortable and thought we might be a good fit, I'd ask her what she thinks.  I would let her know that having fun, making some sort of connection are things that are high on my priority list.  I've said this before, probably verbatum...I understand the business side of things, but for me it is about 2 )or more) consenting adults having a great time together.  If we are both in agreement, then we get to meet each other.  I realize that we are each taking a chance and it may not go according to my expectations, but I want to go in with an open mind and approach it like a dance....hopefully a very pleasurable dance for both of us.  I enjoy getting together with real ladies, real people and do my best to treat them nicely.  If it doesn't work out, I'm out some money and a bit of time.

I'm sure there is more I'd like to say and things I have forgotten, but this is already a darned long post.

5 hours ago, average1 said:

Kali, you lovely lady. I always enjoy your posts and your positive attitude. If I were to start today, I would probably start in somewhat the same way that I started a number of years ago.  I'd look for a newbie friendly lady who would be open to talking on the phone after a few texts.  I'd be pretty open about the type of person I am.  I'd do my best to have a real conversation with the lady, avoiding specifics, but hopefully encouraging each of us to explore a bit about the other, just in general.  Then, if I felt comfortable and thought we might be a good fit, I'd ask her what she thinks.  I would let her know that having fun, making some sort of connection are things that are high on my priority list.  I've said this before, probably verbatum...I understand the business side of things, but for me it is about 2 )or more) consenting adults having a great time together.  If we are both in agreement, then we get to meet each other.  I realize that we are each taking a chance and it may not go according to my expectations, but I want to go in with an open mind and approach it like a dance....hopefully a very pleasurable dance for both of us.  I enjoy getting together with real ladies, real people and do my best to treat them nicely.  If it doesn't work out, I'm out some money and a bit of time.

I'm sure there is more I'd like to say and things I have forgotten, but this is already a darned long post.

Very well said Average 1! 

Looking for ways to make it most comfortable for both sides in conversation. You are very good at making the conversation comfortable too! 💕