Igno

The new protocol?

35 posts in this topic

so with minimum reviews, is it appropriate to contact a provider and ask about services?  I have always been under the impression that asking speciifcs was a major faux pas...how can I know what I can expect?

Every girl seems to be different but I think once u get verified u may could be suttle and discreet it's always best 

Times have changed, and we are going to have to as well.  Before, there was absolutely no reason to ask for donations. It was posted on the site, on my web page, and in my add.  No one read the add to find that information.  Now, that we have been limited, we are going to have to share that information.  I have my saved reviews on my website, and hope all the other girls have been able to save them, and will post them somewhere.  Just be polite, and kind: That will get you a very long way with the ladies you are contacting. 

1 hour ago, Igno said:

so with minimum reviews, is it appropriate to contact a provider and ask about services?  I have always been under the impression that asking speciifcs was a major faux pas...how can I know what I can expect?

No, I would 1st ask what do they need from me as far as screening, supply it and then if they don't volunteer that you passed, move on. If you pass then  discuss what your appointment might be about. DO NOT DISCUSS anything in this new world that might be even close to a leading question. Don't care who it is, especially all these new Listings that I'd never pursue anyway. Just my $.03. 

Get screened first via whatever format the lady needs. & if she doesn't have a website to give you general information like donation or general feel of what she does only then may it be okay to ask. Do the research first. Even then, be prepared to get walled with a "I don't discuss services".

I mentioned in another thread, pm a lady and ask how she would like to proceed! Some may be comfortable with PM through here some may say phone. Text, e mail, fax, smoke signals whatever, but yeah, be cool, a gentleman and it should be fine.

Heres my .02 well known posters here in my opinion, are going to have a WAY easier time than others. 

And NEW GUYS, please do not email or text without manners! Opening a dialogue with, you available is a waste of time! INTRODUCE YOURSELF! And don’t get pissy when we ask for screening info...it’s for EVERYONE ‘S SAFETY! 

It's probably not a good idea to discuss services with a provider but asking about donations is probably a fair question. Gotta know how much to take with you.

I would suggest asking a guy who reviewed the lady for specifics through PM.

Many providers have web pages or sites which state donation. I just put up a webpage yesterday for this specific purpose. It's a bit on the cheeze side, but it's something. And it was free :P:eek:

Great thread.  Thanks to all who have given advice.  As a new member on the board as of three weeks ago, I have many of the same questions about navigating the murky waters of finding out about services and costs. It’s much easier when there is a personal website to go to,  but when there isn’t, how do you best approach the subject?  

No problem being a gentleman to the fine ladies here, (my mama raised me right), I can compose a polite introduction message or speak intelligently on the phone, so I’ve been able to at least get a response from people I’ve contacted. But with the new state of things, what kind of information should I be willing to offer for verification?  I know at some point I should look into p411, but I’m still in that dabbling phase, so I’m not 100% committed yet. Again, with the shake up, do I need to be “all in” or “all out”?

14 minutes ago, TheFinerThings said:

Great thread.  Thanks to all who have given advice.  As a new member on the board as of three weeks ago, I have many of the same questions about navigating the murky waters of finding out about services and costs. It’s much easier when there is a personal website to go to,  but when there isn’t, how do you best approach the subject?  

No problem being a gentleman to the fine ladies here, (my mama raised me right), I can compose a polite introduction message or speak intelligently on the phone, so I’ve been able to at least get a response from people I’ve contacted. But with the new state of things, what kind of information should I be willing to offer for verification?  I know at some point I should look into p411, but I’m still in that dabbling phase, so I’m not 100% committed yet. Again, with the shake up, do I need to be “all in” or “all out”?

Rule of thumb is to only give as much information as you are comfortable giving. Don’t let the little head talk you into to doing something that you will regret in the long run. If one lady asks for real life info then move on to another, there are plenty out there that will see you for the amount of info that you are ok with giving. You will just have to put in the work to find those providers, but trust me brother, when you find those it will be worth it.

Everyone has their own method of screening.  So just because a lady screens different from another doesn't mean she isn't "properly screening". Just sayin

29 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Would you rather give your information to an established screening service or to every available Now listing Lady?  That to me is the real question you need to ask yourself. 

If you run across a Lady that is willing to see you without properly screening you RUN.

That’s exactly the kind of advice and wisdom I’m looking for. I take it that’s a vote for investing in a service like p411.  I don’t know a lot about it yet, but is  the idea that they basically do a background check and give you a 👍 or👎 and providers are able to trust their process in making a decision to see a client?  That makes a lot more sense that giving my personal information to everyone.  Thank you, Laci!  

1 hour ago, PieluvinTexan said:

Rule of thumb is to only give as much information as you are comfortable giving. Don’t let the little head talk you into to doing something that you will regret in the long run. If one lady asks for real life info then move on to another, there are plenty out there that will see you for the amount of info that you are ok with giving. You will just have to put in the work to find those providers, but trust me brother, when you find those it will be worth it.

That’s sound advice. Never been one to take unnecessary risks and so far, exercising caution and letting the big head do the thinking has worked well. 

22 hours ago, Igno said:

Well, grasshopper, you never really know what to expect anyway.  Just do what the ladies above suggested, but also adjust your big head about 50 degrees and accept that it is always a bit of a crap-shoot with someone new.  Sometimes the other person (see this works both ways) isn't even close to what you expected or isn't comfortable with what you expected to do.  WORDS OF WISDOM: Just go with it.  Enjoy what is offered, see who they are.  I have had some delightful times with ladies I would not have chosen, and have had a lot of fun not doing the things I usually do for fun. :rolleyes:

I'm not trying to be preachy, but one of the things I have learned over the past few years is that there is no such thing as busting a bad nut.  The less of an agenda you go in with, the bigger the smile you will come out with.

Just sayin .....

3 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Well, grasshopper, you never really know what to expect anyway.  Just do what the ladies above suggested, but also adjust your big head about 50 degrees and accept that it is always a bit of a crap-shoot with someone new.  Sometimes the other person (see this works both ways) isn't even close to what you expected or isn't comfortable with what you expected to do.  WORDS OF WISDOM: Just go with it.  Enjoy what is offered, see who they are.  I have had some delightful times with ladies I would not have chosen, and have had a lot of fun not doing the things I usually do for fun. :rolleyes:

I'm not trying to be preachy, but one of the things I have learned over the past few years is that there is no such thing as busting a bad nut.  The less of an agenda you go in with, the bigger the smile you will come out with.

Just sayin .....

Image result for gif clapping

12 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Well, grasshopper, you never really know what to expect anyway.  ...  

... The less of an agenda you go in with, the bigger the smile you will come out with.

Just sayin .....

^^ this ^^

Thank you all for all the great advice. I wasn't fully aware of what was happening to TOB.  Trying to remember the author of the quote, "

Tout le monde change"...everything  changes, and it does moment by moment. Serenity, love and wisdom to all.

Thanks

On 4/13/2018 at 8:37 AM, Melissa Sterling said:

I mentioned in another thread, pm a lady and ask how she would like to proceed! Some may be comfortable with PM through here some may say phone. Text, e mail, fax, smoke signals whatever, but yeah, be cool, a gentleman and it should be fine.

Heres my .02 well known posters here in my opinion, are going to have a WAY easier time than others. 

And NEW GUYS, please do not email or text without manners! Opening a dialogue with, you available is a waste of time! INTRODUCE YOURSELF! And don’t get pissy when we ask for screening info...it’s for EVERYONE ‘S SAFETY! 

+1

Also, if you must aim for acronyms, P411 ads have lists of services. So you can view them there without having to ask the lady uncomfortable questions.. 

My screening has definitely become more thorough with everything going on.  No provider I know will answer any detailed information about services provided, just donation for time.  

Something I used to do before the recent changes,  if there was a lady I was interested in meeting, I would invite her to please see my reviews and the let me know if we would be a good match for a visit. If she replied yes, then I was fairly certain we would enjoy each other.

* If she said no, that was ok too! I simply wished her well and explain that I totally respect her boundaries! And I’d explain how important I feel it is to both of us to know these things ahead of a visit! So many times she agreed and we parted the conversation on pleasant terms.

As a result of the changes to the review system and ads, if there is a lady I am interested in seeing I contact her, via here or text, and I simply tell her first WHO I am, Happycamper, from Theotherboard. Then after we establish who we both are, and develop a dialogue, I tell her TACTFULLY , not graphically, what I enjoy sharing with a lady. And again ask if she thinks we would play well together . *  If not, I reply as I’ve mentioned above.* If she still wants to visit, we both have some idea of what each other’s likes are! 

This seems to have worked well for me. Nobody gets offended, we keep the discussion on a adult and professional level! 

As a side note, I very much enjoy developing a dialogue with a lady before meeting. To ME, it helps us both to get to know one another before a visit. And  that can make for a great time for both of us. 

Edited by a_happycamper_12
Spelling

8 hours ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Something I used to do before the recent changes,  if there was a lady I was interested in meeting, I would invite her to please see my reviews and the let me know if we would be a good match for a visit. If she replied yes, then I was fairly certain we would enjoy each other.

* If she said no, that was ok too! I simply wished her well and explain that I totally respect her boundaries! And I’d explain how important I feel it is to both of us to know these things ahead of a visit! So many times she agreed and we parted the conversation on pleasant terms.

As a result of the changes to the review system and ads, if there is a lady I am interested in seeing I contact her, via here or text, and I simply tell her first WHO I am, Happycamper, from Theotherboard. Then after we establish who we both are, and develop a dialogue, I tell her TACTFULLY , not graphically, what I enjoy sharing with a lady. And again ask if she thinks we would play well together . *  If not, I reply as I’ve mentioned above.* If she still wants to visit, we both have some idea of what each other’s likes are! 

This seems to have worked well for me. Nobody gets offended, we keep the discussion on a adult and professional level! 

As a side note, I very much enjoy developing a dialogue with a lady before meeting. To ME, it helps us both to get to know one another before a visit. And  that can make for a great time for both of us. 

Really a great way of breaking the ice with a lady Happy Camper. How does a client with no reviews or current references go about  conversing with a prospective provider? Could someone  use your reviews and ask a lady if she would be willing to do him like Happy Camper? No I don’t think so... Any other thoughts or ideas? Too much grey area to cover within the field for a new client or someone who is choosing to fly under the raidar within the hobby. 

I do like how you cover issues for you tho! 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

8 hours ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Really a great way of breaking the ice with a lady Happy Camper. How does a client with no reviews or current references go about  conversing with a prospective provider? Could someone  use your reviews and ask a lady if she would be willing to do him like Happy Camper? No I don’t think so... Any other thoughts or ideas? Too much grey area to cover within the field for a new client or someone who is not or chooses to fly under the raidar within the hobby. 

1 hour ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Really a great way of breaking the ice with a lady Happy Camper. How does a client with no reviews or current references go about  conversing with a prospective provider? Could someone  use your reviews and ask a lady if she would be willing to do him like Happy Camper? No I don’t think so... Any other thoughts or ideas? Too much grey area to cover within the field for a new client or someone who is not or chooses to fly under the raidar within the hobby. 

Hello Miss Kali,

Thankyou so much for replying 💝!

Excellent questions. I’m going to answer your second question first. I guess  if reviews still had more information. Then No, I don’t believe that it would be appropriate to reference another reviewers likes, and adult activities (pre review changes) and then ask for the same menu items provided to me by any lady I reviewed. Obviously all ladies provide menu items on an individual basis. There is the term, YMMV, or as I like to say, IRMV( Individual Results May Vary)😎. 

To answer you first question, I think I would do a couple things. 1) search for newbie friendly providers. Perhaps we need a new classification , FNG Friendly provider.  (Fucking New Guy) Friendly provider! 🤔 . If I was an FNG, I guess I’d just strike up a conversation, via message, text, email. Be tactful, polite, gentlemenly, I would NOT ask about menu items! I think at this point, since donations are not allowed in  ads, it would be ok to ask about that.

2) I have had FNG’s (no offense to you guys) reach out to me to enquire as to how to see ladies on Theotherboard, I give my advice, free of charge BTW, lol.!🙂 And not only that, I’ve contacted ladies I know ARE FNG friendly. And referred FNGs to ladies and vice versa. Obviously it is up to the lady and gentleman to discuss details of any visits and activities that may or may not take place  in addition to any other business negotiations! 

Finally to address your, Any other thoughts or ideas question. Guys, be gentlemen. Be respectful. These are ladies!  Don’t ask for menu items unless you first develop a trusting dialogue. Be patient.

Thank you again Miss Kali💕

much love and many kisses 

happycamper 

13 hours ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Before the changes, I did the same thing.  I tried to communicate respectfully and gave my TOB handle with the suggestion to see my reviews.  I really did want them to see if we might be a good fit.  I let them know that if they didn't, no worries...just let me know.  No harm, no foul.  Since the changes, I haven't reached out to anyone new.  Your type of communication and inquiry seems darned good.  Thanks for your post.

14 hours ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Hello Miss Kali,

Thankyou so much for replying 💝!

Excellent questions. I’m going to answer your second question first. I guess  if reviews still had more information. Then No, I don’t believe that it would be appropriate to reference another reviewers likes, and adult activities (pre review changes) and then ask for the same menu items provided to me by any lady I reviewed. Obviously all ladies provide menu items on an individual basis. There is the term, YMMV, or as I like to say, IRMV( Individual Results May Vary)😎. 

To answer you first question, I think I would do a couple things. 1) search for newbie friendly providers. Perhaps we need a new classification , FNG Friendly provider.  (Fucking New Guy) Friendly provider! 🤔 . If I was an FNG, I guess I’d just strike up a conversation, via message, text, email. Be tactful, polite, gentlemenly, I would NOT ask about menu items! I think at this point, since donations are not allowed in  ads, it would be ok to ask about that.

2) I have had FNG’s (no offense to you guys) reach out to me to enquire as to how to see ladies on Theotherboard, I give my advice, free of charge BTW, lol.!🙂 And not only that, I’ve contacted ladies I know ARE FNG friendly. And referred FNGs to ladies and vice versa. Obviously it is up to the lady and gentleman to discuss details of any visits and activities that may or may not take place  in addition to any other business negotiations! 

Finally to address your, Any other thoughts or ideas question. Guys, be gentlemen. Be respectful. These are ladies!  Don’t ask for menu items unless you first develop a trusting dialogue. Be patient.

Thank you again Miss Kali💕

much love and many kisses 

happycamper 

If the client has his mind made up

on only wishing to see one particular lady and she is not newbie friendly this poses a problem on both sides. Both Happy Camper and Average 1 are well seasoned clients. (I say this with high regards to you both). Ladies on TOB can’t write a whole lot about anything in their ads on here. It is bad enough that our reviews are modified. So, I am curious to know what the best route to take for a new client? Especially, if he has his eyes set on a particular lady? This really has to suck for the new clients! Evenmore so now. 

Thank you for all the love Happy Camper! You made my morning 💕😘

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

1 hour ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

If the client has his mind made up

on only wishing to see one particular lady and she is not newbie friendly this poses a problem on both sides. Both Happy Camper and Average 1 are well seasoned clients. (I say this with high regards to you both). Ladies on TOB can’t write a whole lot about anything in their ads on here. It is bad enough that our reviews are modified. So, I am curious to know what the best route to take for a new client? Especially, if he has his eyes set on a particular lady? This really has to suck for the new clients! Evenmore so now. 

Thank you for all the love Happy Camper! You made my morning 💕😘

Yes Miss Kali it is now difficult especially for the FNG’s. I guess if a guy had his mind made up to see a particular lady it is difficult if she’s not so inclined! I think one might have to start with Newbie friendly ladies. But heck, there are SO many beautiful ladies on this board ( you included Miss Kali 💝) , how can he go wrong by seeing a newbie friendly lady? And then maybe reviewing her, then requesting a reference from her? 

Some FNG’s have reached out to  me! I’ve offered my advice for what that’s worth.🤔 I’ve approached ladies I know are newbie friendly. And facilitate an introduction between the new gentleman and the lady. It then becomes incumbent on them to negotiate the terms of verification, visits and any business that may or may not occur between them 😎. 

But lets face it, some ladies just aren’t newbie friendly and there just might not be any way around that. And that’s not a bad thing , in my opinion. It’s certainly her perogative to see or not see whom ever. 

But on the flip side of that, are the new ladies. Ladies with no reviews. Many gentlemen just won’t see the. So it’s tough for them, too.

Thank you Kali for your warm regards by the way.❤️

I hope you have a beautiful day🌝

48 minutes ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Yes Miss Kali it is now difficult especially for the FNG’s. I guess if a guy had his mind made up to see a particular lady it is difficult if she’s not so inclined! I think one might have to start with Newbie friendly ladies. But heck, there are SO many beautiful ladies on this board ( you included Miss Kali 💝) , how can he go wrong by seeing a newbie friendly lady? And then maybe reviewing her, then requesting a reference from her? 

Some FNG’s have reached out to  me! I’ve offered my advice for what that’s worth.🤔 I’ve approached ladies I know are newbie friendly. And facilitate an introduction between the new gentleman and the lady. It then becomes incumbent on them to negotiate the terms of verification, visits and any business that may or may not occur between them 😎. 

But lets face it, some ladies just aren’t newbie friendly and there just might not be any way around that. And that’s not a bad thing , in my opinion. It’s certainly her perogative to see or not see whom ever. 

But on the flip side of that, are the new ladies. Ladies with no reviews. Many gentlemen just won’t see the. So it’s tough for them, too.

Thank you Kali for your warm regards by the way.❤️

I hope you have a beautiful day🌝

Damn I am out of thumbs up! 

Very sweet of you to say Happy  Camper once again and I will take it on a freezing cold Friday the 13th. 😍

I know I appreciate honesty when presective clients approach me.

I  could tell you that I also will only discuss activities with previous clients only. I didn’t screenshot my reviews unfortunately however there is a couple still showing on the banana site. I joined that one last night. 

Clients please always speak to us ladies like you would do so if you were meeting any other woman. Address us by our names and tell us where you found us. Also be sure to be willing to offer up as much information on yourself. By doing so you will allow us ladies to feel very comfortable with you! 

True story: my phone hit the FaceTime button on my cell phone as the client was driving over to meet me last week. I was so embarrassed that it happened at the time.  However it was really a cool icebreaker for him as well as me. Ya, my phone did that! Wayyy too funny and true! It did happen to me.😂 we both were laughing when we met up! And imedatly there was a great comfort level with each other too! 

17 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Damn I am out of thumbs up! 

Very sweet of you to say Happy  Camper once again and I will take it on a freezing cold Friday the 13th. 😍

I know I appreciate honesty when presective clients approach me.

I  could tell you that I also will only discuss activities with previous clients only. I didn’t screenshot my reviews unfortunately however there is a couple still showing on the banana site. I joined that one last night. 

Clients please always speak to us ladies like you would do so if you were meeting any other woman. Address us by our names and tell us where you found us. Also be sure to be willing to offer up as much information on yourself. By doing so you will allow us ladies to feel very comfortable with you! 

True story: my phone hit the FaceTime button on my cell phone as the client was driving over to meet me last week. I was so embarrassed that it happened at the time.  However it was really a cool icebreaker for him as well as me. Ya, my phone did that! Wayyy too funny and true! It did happen to me.😂 we both were laughing when we met up! And imedatly there was a great comfort level with each other too! 

Too funny Kali. But an Excellent ice breaker.

And I HATE when I run out of Thumbs ups! ☹️

I’m just glad the Mods didn’t provide us with a middle finger button 😎🙂. 

Enjoy your day, 

much love ❤️ to you