pitbull

RubMaps No More

26 posts in this topic

I go on this site every now and again, and here's what I found when I attempted to see the listings on RubMaps.com...

Dear Mongers,

Due to the recent FOSTA/SESTA bill that was passed by the United States Congress and signed by President Trump, the online adult industry is changing. The government wants more censorship by criminalizing websites for user-generated posts.

Since Rubmaps’ establishment in 2010, we have strived to provide enjoyment to our users. Our site is merely a platform for users to upload massage locations, pictures, and reviews. None of these elements have been verified by our staff. Our site is intended to be a fantasy site, which means that our content is purely fictional. Users are supposed to generate fictional stories for others to enjoy.

While “fantasy erotica” is our intention, we will be more vigilant and hire more staff members to monitor our content. We will also incorporate a software to filter out questionable content. If you notice something questionable on our site, please inform us. Also, if human trafficking is suspected anywhere, please report to the local authorities. Rubmaps has never and never will condone or facilitate human trafficking or prostitution. We have always been vehemently against such activities.

It is also important to note that we are a private company incorporated overseas - including our servers, hosting, banking, credit card processing, and staff.

Rubmaps will abide (as usual) to the laws of the United States, but would like to emphasize that the government’s efforts and resources should be directed towards imminent dangers, such as school/mass shootings, instead of trying to close down websites that provide erotica/adult content for consenting adults.

Lastly, RM will suspend recurring billing for all U.S. monthly subscribers as well as provide a credit to all other U.S. subscribers equal to the period RM remains blocked to U.S. users.

Thanks, Mongers.

www.rubmaps.CH

Well, it's only sorta down. Call still get to it via an alternate URL (hint hint), but, unsure if one can sign-in to actually see content as I've never subscribed to that site.

On 4/12/2018 at 5:33 PM, pitbull said:

I go on this site every now and again, and here's what I found when I attempted to see the listings on RubMaps.com...

Dear Mongers,

Due to the recent FOSTA/SESTA bill that was passed by the United States Congress and signed by President Trump, the online adult industry is changing. The government wants more censorship by criminalizing websites for user-generated posts.

Since Rubmaps’ establishment in 2010, we have strived to provide enjoyment to our users. Our site is merely a platform for users to upload massage locations, pictures, and reviews. None of these elements have been verified by our staff. Our site is intended to be a fantasy site, which means that our content is purely fictional. Users are supposed to generate fictional stories for others to enjoy.

While “fantasy erotica” is our intention, we will be more vigilant and hire more staff members to monitor our content. We will also incorporate a software to filter out questionable content. If you notice something questionable on our site, please inform us. Also, if human trafficking is suspected anywhere, please report to the local authorities. Rubmaps has never and never will condone or facilitate human trafficking or prostitution. We have always been vehemently against such activities.

It is also important to note that we are a private company incorporated overseas - including our servers, hosting, banking, credit card processing, and staff.

Rubmaps will abide (as usual) to the laws of the United States, but would like to emphasize that the government’s efforts and resources should be directed towards imminent dangers, such as school/mass shootings, instead of trying to close down websites that provide erotica/adult content for consenting adults.

Lastly, RM will suspend recurring billing for all U.S. monthly subscribers as well as provide a credit to all other U.S. subscribers equal to the period RM remains blocked to U.S. users.

Thanks, Mongers.

www.rubmaps.CH

And as it was said before.

All of our freedoms will die a perfect death to the sound of our elected representatives applause.

I wonder, does anyone really care anymore? 

10 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

And as it was said before.

All of our freedoms will die a perfect death to the sound of our elected representatives applause.

I wonder, does anyone really care anymore? 

Really!?! Bit of an exaggeration IMO. While I don't like the recent legislation, regarding trafficking, we still have: 

Freedom of the press

Freedom of speech

Freedom of association

Freedom of religion

Right to bear arms

Right to due process

Freedom from cruel and unusual punishment

Freedom from slavery

Right to vote

You also have the right to try and change laws, and amend the constitution. Could be useful in this case!

If you believe there is a better nation, you have the freedom to move there! :)

22 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

I updated your list, to reflect the new reality caused by our government being taken over by the global elite (it didn't start with Trump, but he is a great example).

ALL Politicians are part of the issue.

16 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

I updated your list, to reflect the new reality caused by our government being taken over by the global elite (it didn't start with Trump, but he is a great example).

You do realize, don't you, that nobody has power over you, or anyone else, unless you (we) allow them to. 

Politicians need our votes, and business people need our money. This "global elite" has no inherent, built-in power. They get power because we give it to them. 

Many people want to complain about their leaders. Few are willing to do something to get rid of them.

1 hour ago, pfunk said:

You do realize, don't you, that nobody has power over you, or anyone else, unless you (we) allow them to. 

Politicians need our votes, and business people need our money. This "global elite" has no inherent, built-in power. They get power because we give it to them. 

Many people want to complain about their leaders. Few are willing to do something to get rid of them.

Every word you wrote is absolutely true.  That's how we got here, they bought the election and we freely sold it to them.

18 hours ago, BadBoy said:

You need a history lesson. Start with this one :

In December 1997, Trump filed a lawsuit in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida. In his suit Trump accused the town of discriminating against Mar-a-Lago for allowing black and Jewish members, groups not typically welcome in the area's other clubs.

You mean the lawsuit that grew out of his battle with the town of Palm Beach, where he sent every member of the Town Council a copy of "Guess Who Is Coming To Dinner?"  It was actually filed as he was converting Mar-a-Lago into a club from a private home.  The actual facts of the case actually make Trump look even better than your summary.

Yep, it's amazing how much a person can change in 20 years isn't it?  Perfect illustration of how being offered a position in the global domination elite will change a person's actions, if not their entire world outlook.  BTW, lest you think I am a blue-to-the-bone democrat lashing out at republicans, I should point out that Hillary Clinton has undergone the same transformation - it is very seductive for politicians to join the elite and its agenda.  Both parties have a hand in the dilution of the bill of rights.

On 4/15/2018 at 10:28 AM, pfunk said:

Really!?! Bit of an exaggeration IMO. While I don't like the recent legislation, regarding trafficking, we still have: 

Freedom of the press

Freedom of speech

Freedom of association

Freedom of religion

Right to bear arms

Right to due process

Freedom from cruel and unusual punishment

Freedom from slavery

Right to vote

You also have the right to try and change laws, and amend the constitution. Could be useful in this case!

If you believe there is a better nation, you have the freedom to move there! :)

I think you need to pay more attention to current advents, lest you loose all the things you listed to hold dear to you.

On 4/15/2018 at 11:02 AM, BadBoy said:

Perfect, thank you for posting this.

7 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

I think you need to pay more attention to current advents, lest you loose all the things you listed to hold dear to you.

On 4/16/2018 at 4:20 PM, BadBoy said:

Both parties have a hand in the dilution of the bill of rights.

You guys seem to think it's "us" against "them".

IMHO, it is "us" against "us".

Again, the "global elite" have power because we freely gave it to them, via elections, and by giving them money (purchases, donations). It is a choice on our part. 

We can always take the power back.

On 4/15/2018 at 11:25 AM, ColoSeeker said:

ALL Politicians are part of the issue.

So true and our freedoms are slowly dying daily at their greedy hands. 

On 4/12/2018 at 5:33 PM, pitbull said:

Dear Mongers,

Thanks, Mongers.

www.rubmaps.CH

click on the link below "Thanks Mongers" it moved to Switzerland www.rubmaps.CH

On 4/20/2018 at 7:34 AM, pfunk said:

Again, the "global elite" have power because we freely gave it to them, via elections, and by giving them money (purchases, donations). It is a choice on our part. 

Yes, you are probably right.

I do my due diligence when I vote. I tend to not like the crazy left or the crazy right but prefer to vote for the left center preferring someone that might like the "little" folks as opposed to big business. Peace Pfunk......BTW, can you list the states and their capitals also? ;) I bet you googled the last list! Tell the truth! HAHA!

Yes, we are our own wort enemy. I don't care really how people vote as long as they are informed and do a little homework. Ignorance at the polls is worse than staying home watching TV on election night.

On 4/20/2018 at 7:34 AM, pfunk said:

Ok enough of this shit. in 2020 I'm going to run for President. my first two tasks will be doing away with this  FOSTA/SESTA  and slapping a turd out of Kim Jong Un. :D

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 11:17 AM, Zelda Runner said:

So true and our freedoms are slowly dying daily at their greedy hands. 

Recently, we've had quite a few perfectly free people staging demonstrations to have a right taken away....  

It's fascinating how some schmuck (me) gets bummed that hand jobs are a bit harder to find and it turns into a discussion of the global elite. I will run for office on the platform: Allow free and uncoerced women to charge for hand jobs!  I would win in a landslide. 

On 5/7/2018 at 6:15 PM, pitbull said:

It's fascinating how some schmuck (me) gets bummed that hand jobs are a bit harder to find and it turns into a discussion of the global elite. I will run for office on the platform: Allow free and uncoerced women to charge for hand jobs!  I would win in a landslide. 

You would win in a HAND SLIDE.

On 4/15/2018 at 11:02 AM, BadBoy said:

Your updated explanation has Merit we do have many rights and privileges as outlined in our Constitution's. We must remain diligent in protecting them and not allowing government to usurp and debase our freedoms. I have done many things in the name of freedom at the bidding of our government and know for sure that they are not always forthright and honest in the things they say and do remember it is up to us to protect what we have

On 4/21/2018 at 11:33 PM, boink36 said:

Ok enough of this shit. in 2020 I'm going to run for President. my first two tasks will be doing away with this  FOSTA/SESTA  and slapping a turd out of Kim Jong Un. :D

Ya might be able to bribe him with a Big Mac.

5a7aea7b7101ad094069a41b-750-563.png

Thank God there is some adult service board where I can get my political guidance.    NOT  

4 hours ago, airamericavet65 said:

it is up to us to protect what we have

Image result for thumbs up