still looking2

Prices dropping and shoes are hard too find

74 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, SophiaDeLaRue said:

Sounds like the Eccie bs I had to deal with. I wasn’t even on Eccie 48hrs and the guys gave me so many problems. They were determined to make sure I got no business because I wouldn’t post a “menu” and the guys were determined to set the prices for the girls. That’s not how it works! One guy even told me because I was new I had no say so and couldn’t turn down a “premium” member. A lady should be allowed to turn down whomever she wishes without reason and set her own prices period. Totally disgusting rude behavior. 

That is why all the woman run from Texas because of men like this.  I am so so so sorry beautiful.  That is just evil, and why the government is shutting down sites like Eccie that allow that to happen. They are just as bad a the child traffickers and pedophiles.  They have no where to go, and need to be put in jail for pimping. 

Please stop validating his nonsense and stop responding to his posts. Let’s start now with this post and with whatever this person posts in the future 

All I can say it this is not a Hollywood Blvd and corner of Hollywood st 

if you want. A free car date  please find somewhere else and don’t disrespect lady’s in this site  

if your getting a free stuff then stick to your  own world where you getting it  and  please stop going to this board and forum

1 hour ago, Nicholeofdenver said:

OMG...go away already. Who are you to tell us that we made poor life decisions.  And just because we choose to be ASP'S does not mean we have made poor life decisions. 

Their poor life decisions were to donate their brain and surrender their soul before they died. Just like looters rushing to a disaster zone.  Sick puppies,  but surprise!  It is not a disaster zone here - it is a pretty damn nice place that will survive a carpetbagger troll or two.

I know and can personally vouch for still looking. He is a true hobby god. He is entertaining, but can add spam to a forum.. No matter what he is an asset. It is far better to have SL has an ally than an enemy.. Many many people will back that up.

Admin note: this is still lookin2 with a second account posting about himself. a legend in his own mind.

4 hours ago, Laci French said:

The big question is...did ya screenshot your reviews??? 😂😂😂

HAHAHA!!!!

3 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

And Ya’ll thought 2big was bad!!!!

Scrolling through all of this and I kept hoping that 2Big would pop up and put them in their place. That's too funny that you were thinking of him him too. LMAO!

Edited by Cecilia

45 minutes ago, boink36 said:

I can't believe you would create a 2nd account just to post this about yourself. just to answer the question this is confirmed as SL with a 2nd account not allowed on this forum. Banned.

Thank you Boink, aka the one and only Hobby God!  :wub:

2 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

That is why all the woman run from Texas because of men like this.  I am so so so sorry beautiful.  That is just evil, and why the government is shutting down sites like Eccie that allow that to happen. They are just as bad a the child traffickers and pedophiles.  They have no where to go, and need to be put in jail for pimping. 

Thats some mad sh*t you all are accusing 100,000 TX eccie members of. Newsflash. There are 600+ p412 ladies charging 300-400 all verified thru positive eccie reviews. P411s mkt is biggest in Dallas. Most P411 members were eccie members. When ladies are new and join a large community there are going to be many many  bad actors contacting you. Generalizations like you make about thousands of men take you off the to-do list

Edited by Diamond John

Hunter has it right......treat your regulars right with respect and you will always have biz as they will recommend other hobbyist to her and be loyal to her.  Kinda sounds like the Golden Rule. 

BTW  Hello to Nicole of Denver.

After 15 years away I am glad I am back!

HUgs,

BR

2 hours ago, still looking2 said:

most of my reviews were specials to get the lady verified.. my reviews always carried a lot of weight. A no review from me usually meant to move on.. you all need to ask around about me.. I can walk in any major strip club coast to caost,  and be seated immediately in vip. drink and have ladies around me all night for free..

the trolls under the bridge?? Theres already a lot of sw's there.. soon you all will be too if you don't stop posting, and start hitting the pavement   hahahahhahaha

Wow. You're the shit. You're so much better than us, you should find your own site. 

So if this thread was an obvious troll, why are you baiting the troll? Because you enjoy it. Just saying.  At eccie experienced mongers would have moved on to reviews or backchannel 411.

Eccie mods allowed most trolling because St. Chris the owner wanted little censorship and knew from his days at aspd.net (the mother of TOB snd all sites) that sites with heavy moderation creates mods with too close relations with providers seeking protection from negative reviews 

Im going to be posting graphic reviews of Denver ladies at the empty ourhome2.net Denver forum. Check them out next week

And Im going to abide by TOB rules.

Edited by Diamond John

Graphic reviews of girls u have not seen if that's not major bullying I don't know what is your on here threatening our way of life! None of us will be street walkers we are all great providers and this is my last post to u I won't continue to feed your troll bullying you have no life and your a horrible person inside and out