still looking2

Prices dropping and shoes are hard too find

74 posts in this topic

Did they leave the doors unlocked at juevy? Most immature and ham fisted trolls i have seen in a long time. So pathetic just laugh at them. Should be their bedtime soon.

1000% guarantee he started this post to start drahma that's how they do it on eccie it's horrible but even continuing his games is pushing him on he likes those it won't stop! The guys from eccie r the hens n the hen house clucking around full of drahma 

32 minutes ago, Laci French said:

The big question is...did ya screenshot your reviews??? 😂😂😂

LMFAO.... I barley got them off.... 

This is the garbage we have to deal with now that the trolls sites are down...

Second rate is how I respond. You all are the rejects are whiners of other boards, plain to see. can we stay on topic.. this is a good thing happening folks. 3 bills for real sw level talent. NO. After the dust settles the prices should stable off at a better rate for all concerned.. But they will still be too high. the competition will hopefully thin out the bad frat and over the hill providers.. win win for everyone. and the ts's will have more suitors calling. this is what father ts sl calls a fair market for all

5 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

LMFAO.... I barley got them off.... 

This is the garbage we have to deal with now that the trolls sites are down..

Edited by Chloeblue83

Ignore List is one's friend. Not only for new trolls but some of the old local d-bags.

Your handle/avatar upper-right > Dropdown arrow > Ignored Users

Type in the user's handle and click on all the check boxes. Won't hide any replies that quote the troll, but, at least it filters out a fair amount of their noise and they won't harass you via PMs.

Stop it you all....I'm getting misty.... This week we have had posts from Bob Richards...Nina...Ryan 2nns.....We have seen across the internet rules like back 15-20 years ago.....Now we even have trolly's spoiling to start flame wars like back in the ancient unregistered user days......Kinda nostalgic in a way....

25 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

Oh wait you and DJ are part of welcome wagon dudes that would promote girls if they gave you discounted or free sessions, I'm right aren't I!

Sound like a PIMP to me, and should be turned in for that...We should not allow pimps on the forums!! No woman would ever see this POS.  

And Ya’ll thought 2big was bad!!!!

1 hour ago, still looking2 said:

A couple of good things will come of all this..   1.  Provider Prices have gotten outta of hand, and services have dropped. Hopefully these ladies and ts's will learn from all of this and stop being so lazy.. Prices should drop drastically now as desperation sets in.. Menus will now be wide open and 1 Benjamin will get an hour +; as it should be..These ladies have gotten lazy, so now if they want to eat they will have to hit the streets and walk it. like the old days.. Providers will now have to actually give top performance and actually have good bcd skills. Lastly ts's and ladies buy your walking shoes now before its too late.. You have been warned.........  The ladies who are too lazy or can't adjust will have to retire or adjust.. OR SIMPLY GET A j-o-b.........

confessionals will be held occasionally, so father ts sl will hear your sins

Lmao someone is trolling today! Good luck finding quality service with that attitude LOL 

He's not the worst by far eccie has caught little man syndrome and the symptoms include not being gifted and outburst of nonsence

1 hour ago, still looking2 said:

why?? Prices out of hand and too many lazy providers. This should weed out the bad ones.. This is a good thing.. kinda like a big purge. in a few weeks/months everything will be back to normal.. chillax people and let it happen and calm down.. with over 400 reviews and living the life, it would be wise to listen to father ts sl

What does it take to get this moronic fuck banned?  Who needs him, he has no interest in conversation, etc., just being as big an ass as he can be.

Edited by BadBoy

41 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Did they leave the doors unlocked at juevy? Most immature and ham fisted trolls i have seen in a long time. So pathetic just laugh at them. Should be their bedtime soon.

Not sure, but I have seen better trolling by teenagers in the Barrens...

+1 geek/nerd points if you get the reference

1 hour ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Can I be your irregular Regular!?:cool:

You can be my regular regular, irregular regular, or irregular irregular 😉😙

IT is thread counts that sells folks, I carried the las vegas forums on eccie for years.. And was must see tv in the Austin,san Antonio, kc eccie forums as well. You all want discussion but cannot stay on topic.. thread hijacking is what it is.. back on topic

yes this new threat in sesta fosta poses a danger to the ladies. but it also gives them time to look at there poor life decisions.. The ones who stay in the business will be better prepared the next time this happens. no matter what we are all affected, however now is the time for the cream of the crop {pun intended} to rise and to slough off the rest..

56 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

And Ya’ll thought 2big was bad!!!!

Lol!:lol:

3 minutes ago, still looking2 said:

IT is thread counts that sells folks, I carried the las vegas forums on eccie for years.. And was must see tv in the Austin,san Antonio, kc eccie forums as well. You all want discussion but cannot stay on topic.. thread hijacking is what it is.. back on topic

yes this new threat in sesta fosta poses a danger to the ladies. but it also gives them time to look at there poor life decisions.. The ones who stay in the business will be better prepared the next time this happens. no matter what we are all affected, however now is the time for the cream of the crop {pun intended} to rise and to slough off the rest..

So the Troll has 400 reviews, and we know he will not pay more than $100.00 that means he has spent $40,000 on hookers.  Whom has made bad life decisions to spend over his yearly salary on buying woman that would call 911 if he approached them in the bar.  I love the stone throwing from men that hire us overpriced, lazy whores.  I can guarantee most of us are doing this to provide for our families, and we have been able to rebuild lives after they were destroyed. 

He cannot stay on topic, as his topic sentence.  Let us all hope that the trolls will crawl back under the bridge.  

1 hour ago, fishndude57 said:

Oh wait you and DJ are part of welcome wagon dudes that would promote girls if they gave you discounted or free sessions, I'm right aren't I!

THAT PART...

and I'm totally new on THIS site- and reading this and wondering why the hater(s) when you should be happy & grateful af this site is even here... seriously

OMG...go away already. Who are you to tell us that we made poor life decisions.  And just because we choose to be ASP'S does not mean we have made poor life decisions. 

people stop.. i'am not dr. save a ho

father ts sl says it is time for the rock throwers to look in the mirror. get back on topic or get out..

16 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

So the Troll has 400 reviews, and we know he will not pay more than $100.00 that means he has spent $40,000 on hookers.  Whom has made bad life decisions to spend over his yearly salary on buying woman that would call 911 if he approached them in the bar.  I love the stone throwing from men that hire us overpriced, lazy whores.  I can guarantee most of us are doing this to provide for our families, and we have been able to rebuild lives after they were destroyed. 

He cannot stay on topic, as his topic sentence.  Let us all hope that the trolls will crawl back under the bridge.  

most of my reviews were specials to get the lady verified.. my reviews always carried a lot of weight. A no review from me usually meant to move on.. you all need to ask around about me.. I can walk in any major strip club coast to caost,  and be seated immediately in vip. drink and have ladies around me all night for free..

the trolls under the bridge?? Theres already a lot of sw's there.. soon you all will be too if you don't stop posting, and start hitting the pavement   hahahahhahaha

9 minutes ago, still looking2 said:

most of my reviews were specials to get the lady verified.. my reviews always carried a lot of weight. A no review from me usually meant to move on.. you all need to ask around about me.. I can walk in any major strip club coast to caost,  and be seated immediately in vip. drink and have ladies around me all night for free..

the trolls under the bridge?? Theres already a lot of sw's there.. soon you all will be too if you don't stop posting, and start hitting the pavement   hahahahhahaha

No wonder you're Still Looking.

10 minutes ago, wglide2003 said:

No wonder you're Still Looking.

that is father ts sl !! I forgive your thread hijacking unneccesary rudeness and being off topic

4 minutes ago, still looking2 said:

Like I said.  You are a pimp, and that is not something to be proud of.  Men like you are why the government is coming after these sites. I am very sad that Eccie went down, so you could have been the God of their site.  No one really gives a shit what you are, who you are.  You are not kind, and that means more than anything else.  This site has literally saved my life, and has allowed me to rebuild after my ex took everything.  You should not judge us for having to support our children..... 

Sounds like the Eccie bs I had to deal with. I wasn’t even on Eccie 48hrs and the guys gave me so many problems. They were determined to make sure I got no business because I wouldn’t post a “menu” and the guys were determined to set the prices for the girls. That’s not how it works! One guy even told me because I was new I had no say so and couldn’t turn down a “premium” member. A lady should be allowed to turn down whomever she wishes without reason and set her own prices period. Totally disgusting rude behavior. 

21 minutes ago, still looking2 said:

It must be hard to come to a place and have no credibility after 20 hours of being through the door. :D

36 minutes ago, still looking2 said:

I know you wouldn't know this, because you have no knowledge of how the cream of the crop does business, but we were already prepared, and have only needed to make the slightest of adjustments. I feel your pain right now though. Just show us where it hurts, baby? Is it your wallet, is it your heart, is it your ego? Its so sad to see someone's insecurities on full display, while they lash out at women. And you've been doing this, and acting this way for years you say? What a sad lonely life. 

20 minutes ago, still looking2 said:

Lol. Moderators, I realize we've begun to see an influx of refugees from other, now-defunct boards clambering onto the TOB liner like drowning monkeys in the Pacific--it's the times we live in. But there's got to be some standard of decency, some measure of civility, some gradient of intellectual respectability for the inevitable riff-raff--those tasteless souls, those hobby tools, those misogynistic asshats--who defecate from their mouths to their fingers and then onto our forum, figuratively strutting about like moronic swells in polyester suits and greasy comb-overs while dispensing obtuse observations as if they were pearls of wisdom.