still looking2

Prices dropping and shoes are hard too find

74 posts in this topic

A couple of good things will come of all this..   1.  Provider Prices have gotten outta of hand, and services have dropped. Hopefully these ladies and ts's will learn from all of this and stop being so lazy.. Prices should drop drastically now as desperation sets in.. Menus will now be wide open and 1 Benjamin will get an hour +; as it should be..These ladies have gotten lazy, so now if they want to eat they will have to hit the streets and walk it. like the old days.. Providers will now have to actually give top performance and actually have good bcd skills. Lastly ts's and ladies buy your walking shoes now before its too late.. You have been warned.........  The ladies who are too lazy or can't adjust will have to retire or adjust.. OR SIMPLY GET A j-o-b.........

confessionals will be held occasionally, so father ts sl will hear your sins

Couldn't of said it better myself. Thanx for the post Meganmarie I agree with you, if people do not like it move on please.  

Edited by Nicholeofdenver

11 minutes ago, Nicholeofdenver said:

Couldn't of said it better myself. Thanx for the post Meganmarie I agree with you, if people do not like it move on please.  

This is what i'am talking about.. You all have the negativity, and jump right on the band wagon.. stay on topic please, and if you don't agree or like it

1. tuff

2. ignore and say/post nothing

3. comment logically or rtm

Logically you should be on a board where you're wanted.... 😘 can we get a petition to ban certain users!!

First few comments touched a nerve and hit close to home !!? Good ladies and ts's have had too good for two long.. I encourage a market shake-up, as it was long over due.. this should weed out the ones that feel the need to post on hooker boards

Edited by still looking2

10 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Logically you should be on a board where you're wanted.... 😘 can we get a petition to ban certain users!!

appearantly you all cannot follow your own rules?? hahahahahahahah

asking to ban members openly in a forum can result in mod. action

1 minute ago, still looking2 said:

First few comments touched a nerve and hit close to home !!? Good ladies and ts's have had too good for two long.. I encourage a market shake-up, as it was long over due..

This thread, and your comment in another seems to indicate you are bent on a trolling rampage. This is probably a really really bad time to do that.

18 minutes ago, still looking2 said:

A couple of good things will come of all this..   1.  Provider Prices have gotten outta of hand, and services have dropped. Hopefully these ladies and ts's will learn from all of this and stop being so lazy.. Prices should drop drastically now as desperation sets in.. Menus will now be wide open and 1 Benjamin will get an hour +; as it should be..These ladies have gotten lazy, so now if they want to eat they will have to hit the streets and walk it. like the old days.. Providers will now have to actually give top performance and actually have good bcd skills. Lastly ts's and ladies buy your walking shoes now before its too late.. You have been warned.........  The ladies who are too lazy or can't adjust will have to retire or adjust.. OR SIMPLY GET A j-o-b.........

You are the most arrogant Troll yet.

Go back to where you came from you fuck.

Ow damn you have no where to go....Lol

I'm sure some of the "Cheap" providers will do there due diligence on your ass.

3 minutes ago, still looking2 said:

appearantly you all cannot follow your own rules?? hahahahahahahah

asking to ban members openly in a forum can result in mod. action

I don’t think so. I think our mods have our best interest at heart.  

Please don’t do this in our house. 

1 minute ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

😂😂😂 Wow, what providers are you dealing with??? I'm sorry, but some of us primarily work with regulars, and add in a few new clients that we get through wonderful referrals. By getting walking shoes, do you mean to walk to the door to kiss and hug and greet the wonderful gentlemen we see? When I see these posts, I actually get all warm and fuzzy inside because it reminds me how fortunate I am to have such great clients. Thank you so much gentlemen. 💙💙💙

Yes you gotta have thick skin to be in this biz.  This I have learned over the years as we can't please everybody as you can see from still looking 2 posts and his negative attitude.  Oh well I'm with you Miss Hunter let's just concentrate on the true gentlemen who enjoy our company.

3 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

😂😂😂 Wow, what providers are you dealing with??? I'm sorry, but some of us primarily work with regulars, and add in a few new clients that we get through wonderful referrals. By getting walking shoes, do you mean to walk to the door to kiss and hug and greet the wonderful gentlemen we see? When I see these posts, I actually get all warm and fuzzy inside because it reminds me how fortunate I am to have such great clients. Thank you so much gentlemen. 💙💙💙

9 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

This thread, and your comment in another seems to indicate you are bent on a trolling rampage. This is probably a really really bad time to do that.

why?? Prices out of hand and too many lazy providers. This should weed out the bad ones.. This is a good thing.. kinda like a big purge. in a few weeks/months everything will be back to normal.. chillax people and let it happen and calm down.. with over 400 reviews and living the life, it would be wise to listen to father ts sl

2 minutes ago, Kandi Apple said:

😂😂😂 Sounds like they already have. Poor thing. Lol

Just now, still looking2 said:

why?? Prices out of hand and too many lazy providers. This should weed out the bad ones.. This is a good thing.. kinda like a big purge. in a few weeks/months everything will be back to normal.. chillax people and let it happen and calm down.. with over 400 reviews and living the life, it would be wise to listen to father ts sl

For a guy who doesn't even hobby in CO I dont think you have a right to say if prices are out of hand. YOURE NOT EVEN HERE!! AND I can almost guarantee you even if you were NO verified lady would see you....smh The lovely gentleman in Colorado dont have any complaints with all the positive reviews the ladies on TOB HAVE!

11 minutes ago, Kandi Apple said:

can we clean up the language please?? i'am a hobby god.. I do not pay for providers.. they come to me ..again stay on topic and stop attacking a poster you do not agree with

5 minutes ago, still looking2 said:

The big question is...did ya screenshot your reviews??? 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, Laci French said:

The big question is...did ya screenshot your reviews??? 😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

5 minutes ago, still looking2 said:

Normally I would answer your question about "why?" in regard to your antagonizing, trolling posts here....and posts about "hooker logic" elsewhere. However, this is not normally. I withdraw my previous suggestion about this "not being a good time" and suggest you continue posting exactly like you are.

7 minutes ago, still looking2 said:

can we clean up the language please?? i'am a hobby god.. I do not pay for providers.. they come to me ..again stay on topic and stop attacking a poster you do not agree with

Chill peeps, you need to bow down to the #2 ECCIE TROLL. 

21 minutes ago, still looking2 said:

A couple of good things will come of all this..   1.  Provider Prices have gotten outta of hand, and services have dropped. Hopefully these ladies and ts's will learn from all of this and  stop being so lazy.. Prices should drop drastically now as desperation sets in.. Menus will now be wide open and 1 Benjamin will get an hour +; as it should be..These ladies have gotten lazy, so now if they want to eat they will have to hit the streets and walk it. like the old days.. Providers will now have to actually give top performance and actually have good bcd skills. Lastly ts's and ladies buy your walking shoes now before its too late.. You have been warned......... The ladies who are too lazy or can't adjust will have to retire or adjust.. OR SIMPLY GET A j-o-b.........

Obviously you know nothing about which you speak!

1) Providers, PROVIDE a service. Don't like the rates,, then walk the streets like you used to! And pick up something treatable by your doctor! Oh, and hope LE doesn't pick YOU up!

Lazy?  I've met some ladies that work their asses off! And they have some fine assets! I get top performance from the ladies i CHOOSE to see and they CHOOSE to see me! We have a beautiful time together!

You've obviously  not met the ladies I have! BUT seriously who WOULD see you? I'd be willing to bet you've never even seen a provider!

10 minutes ago, still looking2 said:

You don’t have enough money to sample the local talent. Everyone knows  Boink to be the one true Hobby God. 

You may bow down to him. 

Edited by Laci French

14 minutes ago, Kandi Apple said:

Under a rock!

1 minute ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Obviously you know nothing about which you speak!

1) Providers, PROVIDE a service. Don't like the rates,, then walk the streets like you used to! And pick up something treatable by your doctor! Oh, and hope LE doesn't pick YOU up!

Lazy?  I've met some ladies that work their asses off! And they have some fine assets! I get top performance from the ladies i CHOOSE to see and they CHOOSE to see me! We have a beautiful time together!

You've obviously  not met the ladies I have! BUT seriously who WOULD see you? I'd be willing to bet you've never even seen a provider!

💖💖💖💖

Can I be your irregular Regular!?:cool:

Edited by a_happycamper_12
added

44 minutes ago, still looking2 said:

A couple of good things will come of all this..   1.  Provider Prices have gotten outta of hand, and services have dropped. Hopefully these ladies and ts's will learn from all of this and stop being so lazy.. Prices should drop drastically now as desperation sets in..

Oh wait you and DJ are part of welcome wagon dudes that would promote girls if they gave you discounted or free sessions, I'm right aren't I!

Edited by fishndude57
OP's a Dick

45 minutes ago, still looking2 said:

Fuck off troll.  Not welcome here. 

Ok do i really want to handle this post? If it doesnt close im going for it and its not gonna be pretty

wheres the doorman when ya need him??