Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CallieVane

Just Wanted To Say Hello

11 posts in this topic

Hello all! I just wanted to say hi! My name is Callie Vane and I've been around for a few years here but haven't really posted on the forums until today. With the current chaotic climate I just wanted to reach out to everyone and introduce myself, especially to fellow providers. I'll probably pop up a bit more now that things are starting to become a lot more restrictive so I figured an introduction is in order to all the wonderful providers and great clients and commenters who make TOB what it is! We will all get through this and now it's more important than ever to stay strong in the face of oppression of this hobby. Thank you for reading my rant and everyone stay safe out there. 

Welcome to TOB!  What a great first post and attitude.  Stay safe and have a ton of fun!

1 hour ago, CallieVane said:

Hello all! I just wanted to say hi! My name is Callie Vane and I've been around for a few years here but haven't really posted on the forums until today. With the current chaotic climate I just wanted to reach out to everyone and introduce myself, especially to fellow providers. I'll probably pop up a bit more now that things are starting to become a lot more restrictive so I figured an introduction is in order to all the wonderful providers and great clients and commenters who make TOB what it is! We will all get through this and now it's more important than ever to stay strong in the face of oppression of this hobby. Thank you for reading my rant and everyone stay safe out there. 

Welcome to the forums sweetheart! I just want to say thank you so much for being so sweet when I send you reference requests. I hope you have a lot of fun on the board. 🤗💋

Hi Callie!!! So good to hear from you beautiful lady! ❤️

8 hours ago, CallieVane said:

Callie, you are right, we will get through this.  The people in this community are smart, resourceful and creative.  I have not been much of a poster on to TOB, just an active reviewer, but I think I will be participating more because of the changes.  I want to keep it positive, safe and expect our TOB community to find ways for us to have more future fun.

Callie your intelligence shines through as always! You are one of a kind. 

On 4/12/2018 at 0:42 PM, CallieVane said:

Welcome :)

Welcome to the board beautiful lady.  ;)