Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lintlizard

ellalynn8989 info???

7 posts in this topic

I'm new to tob and I'm learning about how this all works, I'm originally from backpage.

5 hours ago, ellalynn8989 said:

I'm new to tob and I'm learning about how this all works, I'm originally from backpage.

Ella Lynn, welcome to our community.  We all got here from somewhere.  Hope you enjoy yourself.  Have some fun and meet some nice folks.  Play fully and be safe.  

6 hours ago, ellalynn8989 said:

Basically, fake photos ( stolen or old ) are not tolerated here. Same with NCNS. Other than that, its a fun place to be and will be good for you.

Thank you so guys I really appreciate you taking the time to welcome me and I understand completely iiand I can guarantee you that is not the case with me. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions to show that I want to be more involved and active in the tob community let me know.

52 minutes ago, ellalynn8989 said:

Thank you so guys I really appreciate you taking the time to welcome me and I understand completely iiand I can guarantee you that is not the case with me. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions to show that I want to be more involved and active in the tob community let me know.

Welcome to TOB...............Kick your feet up, lean back and have some fun..........