Mustang87

Use of PMs

23 posts in this topic

I've been wondering about the responsibilities of the gents in all of this. Obviously any refenence to how YLs are willing to spend their time, and how much compensation they require for their time has been scrubed from the site, with good reason.  Is it still OK for guys to share that information with each other and are PMs through this site an appropriate way to share such details?  

Yes, but only in this format B)

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
TBg/ELukeEk2H3l192bfCCM4PqUuK9NJjM2S5rVJBPjk2mqXexNG4CmW0nphzy3g
8VR+gTn8ldv3L48y0kATReJp8pM4uISE+FpQOgYgetmzNBdXOrlngwp6FSHTR59A
VrUwkqMG1IMO7+IqkRoFvqCFyYVvfHFD9Qx6In6ZSeksWPCmXTfwIqcOy/3iQTdo
RaoX0TmBCuU1sclfawWNRT93yHXZzMHoivTbDvwlOoaFN0Xtj6OK0l1TVUXwPaJi
Ds+g2ZAkeDE/T61kphvtXBD4EJLWIcg3l8jBASkQF0fNHTDPSYia9PM3AKiVQ07S
RAEkVWRyATlCVpyUSuljXFmjAQeRTbQGglN1sIaNV0wRZktFXt/F2wJ4e3tFi//u
EQ7xsSdg7Mk9RIUe38nyLgI3FTcB
=N2p1
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

39 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

I've been wondering about the responsibilities of the gents in all of this. Obviously any refenence to how YLs are willing to spend their time, and how much compensation they require for their time has been scrubed from the site, with good reason.  Is it still OK for guys to share that information with each other and are PMs through this site an appropriate way to share such details?  

I was thinking about that myself and I think the answer is "Yes, No, and Maybe". Yes, because I expect it to happen and it would be the fastest, easiest way. No, because in a perfect world, we would all use PM just to exchange contact info like e-mails or phone numbers with which we would then use less discretely. Of course, that requires patience, understanding of it, and an honor system that is just impractical.

It’s a good question! Let me give you a female perspective....PM’s from established guys I would think would be welcomed for the simplicity of checking references and reviews. Then they could take it to e mail etc to discuss things further. I think as long as we behave within the parameters set before us, PM’s should be ok. 

Companionship perhaps should not ever be discussed.  I think that an implied policy should be “After you have passed muster (Screening), feel free to contact me via ??? To discuss our appointment.” The question is how do we make 1st contact? I see some listings with no idea how. 

37 minutes ago, Kosinski said:

Yes, but only in this format B)

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
TBg/ELukeEk2H3l192bfCCM4PqUuK9NJjM2S5rVJBPjk2mqXexNG4CmW0nphzy3g
8VR+gTn8ldv3L48y0kATReJp8pM4uISE+FpQOgYgetmzNBdXOrlngwp6FSHTR59A
VrUwkqMG1IMO7+IqkRoFvqCFyYVvfHFD9Qx6In6ZSeksWPCmXTfwIqcOy/3iQTdo
RaoX0TmBCuU1sclfawWNRT93yHXZzMHoivTbDvwlOoaFN0Xtj6OK0l1TVUXwPaJi
Ds+g2ZAkeDE/T61kphvtXBD4EJLWIcg3l8jBASkQF0fNHTDPSYia9PM3AKiVQ07S
RAEkVWRyATlCVpyUSuljXFmjAQeRTbQGglN1sIaNV0wRZktFXt/F2wJ4e3tFi//u
EQ7xsSdg7Mk9RIUe38nyLgI3FTcB
=N2p1
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

Looks like a typo for the lady's phone number. Should be +9Z2AkeDE/, not +92ZAkeDE/😜

You guys are cracking me up right now, and I needed a good laugh. 💙

12 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

Companionship perhaps should not ever be discussed.  I think that an implied policy should be “After you have passed muster (Screening), feel free to contact me via ??? To discuss our appointment.” The question is how do we make 1st contact? I see some listings with no idea how. 

Not how to make contact with a YL, although that is a good questions.  Question would be how could gents share with each other information that used to be in reviews. Is PM a good way to do that?  Or as Melissa suggested, one gent makes contact with another gent who has seen the YL, through PM , and then askes the second gent to take to conversation to another venue, maybe email, where more information could be exchanged. 

I'm all for making things as easy as possible and PMs on TOB would seem to be the easiest path right now.

8 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

Not how to make contact with a YL, although that is a good questions.  Question would be how could gents share with each other information that used to be in reviews. Is PM a good way to do that?  Or as Melissa suggested, one gent makes contact with another gent who has seen the YL, through PM , and then askes the second gent to take to conversation to another venue, maybe email, where more information could be exchanged. 

I’d say PM the lady in a PM. Something simple like hi, I’d like to make your acquaintance. What is the best way to proceed? Don’t over think it. I’m happy to get PM’s!

I’m at a loss right now. All day I’ve gotten messages asking particulars that I normally don’t discuss and I have no where to direct them. I thought my website worked but looks like that was shit down too :( the only thing working at this point is here and P411. How can we answer these darn questions! #frustratedkarma ! 

Jeeze, with all of that, I think I'm going to just stick with my regulars.  No more out beating the bush.  I'll bet both sides start to treasure regulars a lot more than before.

I used to be an active HX user when I lived in Los Angeles. I still have a profile on there and it looks like they are making some small changes also but as far as I can tell it will remain. This was how we did it when I was there. Men view a ladies profile and check out there network of men who have issued ratings such as saftey, reliability, integrity etc...on the flip side, women in turn also rate the men. Long story short, there was never any review section I would simply send a message to three or four of the gents that had seen the lady I was interested in to ask about their services etc. Most the time I get a few replies from the men. I feel like this site is going in that direction although not quite as heavily yet. And for the record, there is a Colorado section on humaniplex.com although it is pretty quite lol. 

3 hours ago, ZHTR said:

I used to be an active HX user when I lived in Los Angeles. I still have a profile on there and it looks like they are making some small changes also but as far as I can tell it will remain. This was how we did it when I was there. Men view a ladies profile and check out there network of men who have issued ratings such as saftey, reliability, integrity etc...on the flip side, women in turn also rate the men. Long story short, there was never any review section I would simply send a message to three or four of the gents that had seen the lady I was interested in to ask about their services etc. Most the time I get a few replies from the men. I feel like this site is going in that direction although not quite as heavily yet. And for the record, there is a Colorado section on humaniplex.com although it is pretty quite lol. 

I used to be on HX for years! I had a love hate relationship with it lol i was Kelly Marie back then. I was going to try it again in Denver but noticed the same thing 🤷🏼‍♀️

Looks like HX has completely removed their classified section. You can still browse profiles but that's about it. 

On 4/12/2018 at 10:50 AM, Mustang87 said:

Message me 

On 4/12/2018 at 4:55 PM, BadBoy said:

Jeeze, with all of that, I think I'm going to just stick with my regulars.  No more out beating the bush.  I'll bet both sides start to treasure regulars a lot more than before.

BadBoy I agree with you 100%......................... I must admit, I did not realize how much I would miss being able to read, write and review those infamous REVIEWS..........................

11 minutes ago, Savoir Faire said:

BadBoy I agree with you 100%......................... I must admit, I did not realize how much I would miss being able to read, write and review those infamous REVIEWS..........................

I adore the ladies I've already met and don't intend to let a few obstacles get in my way of meeting others here and along my travels. It just takes a little work to cultivate a new relationship. An introduction here, communication there. It all adds up. Not that there's anything wrong with sticking to your favorites. I have lots on my TOB Favorites I haven't even corresponded with yet. I'll get to the ones I'm meant to in time.

I bet this is just the same thing that the ladies feel when they see a guy whose name is new show up on their phone or email.

I have sent out several PMs to both providers and gentlemen.  I have received zero responses. I am not a P 411 member (yet), but am I understanding that once you become a member,  you can access reviews there? If so, are the reviews similar to what we use to have available here on TOB? If someone could please highlight a little bit more about P411, that would be great. Thank you!

There are no reviews on P411.  There are links to reviews on other sites, such as ECCIE, TOB and TER, but most of the sites are gone.  P411 does have your OKs, so it's sort of like reviews of you, which is a great way to screen with the ladies, so it isn't useless, in fact it is a tremendous resource for getting yourself screened, but it isn't much help in picking a young lady, except that P411 does a pretty good job of screening out LEO ladies.

I understand, and appreciate your response! Thank you