milehijas

Disappearing Listings??

16 posts in this topic

I logged in this morning to repost a listing as usual, and all four that I had are GONE! Has anyone else had this problem??? These will take hours to recreate. :mad: This has been the week from hell! Does anyone know why this would happen???

New laws in effect, best to read about posting ads over again, new rules for changing times...

All of the listings were cleared out last night, to revert to a new listing/posting typeface. If you go to the top right of the screen, to the drop down menu where the arrow is, you'll see 'Post New Ad'. Go via that and you will see prompts to repost within the new posting typeface. It is a new posting system that has been implemented on TOB now, due to listing restrictions. 

Hope that explanation helps and makes sense. 

It happened to everyone i think. All you gotta do is make a new one and you should be good to go 😊 i had to re-do mine yesterday as well.

Yes, I know. I just heard back and see that now a listing is nothing but a title. No place to list rates, terms of engagement, descriptions, etc. Which means that we now have no choice but host a private web page, which is something I really do not want to do. :( At least it still links to P411. Hoping that won't go away.

1 minute ago, milehijas said:

. :( At least it still links to P411. Hoping that won't go away.

Profiles should be utilized to include —->websites,  social media accounts, & such.....

19 minutes ago, milehijas said:

Yes, I know. I just heard back and see that now a listing is nothing but a title. No place to list rates, terms of engagement, descriptions, etc. Which means that we now have no choice but host a private web page, which is something I really do not want to do. :( At least it still links to P411. Hoping that won't go away.

Since you are playing catch up on the new Culture Shock...let's get it all over with at once......take a look at your reviews. All of these changes can be best summed up in two words needed for TOB survival now...'Plausible Deniability." Be strong, adapt.

Great now I see what you're talking about. Gone. All Gone. What a week. Just glad I'm going to the beach next week. Maybe I'll just sell smoothies on the beach and never come back.

No more links to P411 listing for non-members. P411 took that down today. Just confirmed.

5 hours ago, Kaduk said:

Profiles should be utilized to include —->websites,  social media accounts, & such.....

Thanks... I was waiting to know if I should put that in my post....

Enjoy the beach Jas, maybe we will have this figured out by the time you get back

On 4/12/2018 at 10:48 AM, milehijas said:

Great now I see what you're talking about. Gone. All Gone. What a week. Just glad I'm going to the beach next week. Maybe I'll just sell smoothies on the beach and never come back.

Work on some sexy tan lines 😉

16 hours ago, misconduct10 said:

Enjoy the beach Jas, maybe we will have this figured out by the time you get back

Thanks darlin'! I will, and we can only hope! The ocean always renews my sense of hope at any rate. Gotta stay positive in these times!

14 hours ago, PieluvinTexan said:

Work on some sexy tan lines 😉

Oh, you know I will! :D