eatu55

Nothing to see here

27 posts in this topic

Literally. I guess legal counsel has found the way to stay above the law. No suggestions in listings, no particulars in reviews. Safe. I'm sure lots of folk will come here for the pictures, at least.

Much more than the pictures I believe. There is a lot if information to be gained from the discussions as well. 

12 minutes ago, eatu55 said:

Literally. I guess legal counsel has found the way to stay above the law. No suggestions in listings, no particulars in reviews. Safe. I'm sure lots of folk will come here for the pictures, at least.

Ah.  A man with no shoes....

32 minutes ago, Laci French said:

We still have our community and how devastating it would’ve been to lose that!  

The shift will make us all have to do more research, set dates more carefully and back channel with other members. 

Still standing is the most important part when so many other areas have nothing. 

Yep. Back channels will be the key. Won't have the one-stop shop we once had.

The new TOB is fine by me:  All I ever wanted out of the reviews anyway was a confirmation that photos were close and a yes or no.  I never paid much attention to the verbiage, so now that it is gone it's not much of a big deal.  I do miss the content of the ads, but I would hope that the ladies all set up their own websites that are better for information anyhow.  The forums are intact, which is great, and the gals still get to post photos.  What more could a sporting gentleman wish for?

Thanks folks, appreciate your hanging in there.

A wise idea that if you don't already have a website - look into making one. That way you can direct people for information gathering.

Sorry everyone, but besides looking at the beautiful photos of our wonderful women, I love reading the reviews, and that is what prompts me to either go for it or not.  

PM people who've recently reviewed a provider you're interested in then. Should get you at least some details.

11 hours ago, Laci French said:

We still have our community and how devastating it would’ve been to lose that!  

The shift will make us all have to do more research, set dates more carefully and back channel with other members. 

Still standing is the most important part when so many other areas have nothing. 

Laci, I agree.  We're still standing, and we will find ways to communicate essentials to one another.  It will take a bit more effort, but the extra effort will be worth it to keep one another safe and to have some fantastic times.

I don’t know about you, but it’s almost like pulling tooth and nail to get people to respond to you via PM.  I can almost guarantee you,  the review/response you get from PM will never be as eloquently written and as detailed as in many of the reviews. With that said, I will try to be optimistic.

I am a bit taken back here. I just got back from overseas, looked at the site and said WTF. I can understand to some degree reasoning's BUT I will be hard pressed to venture past who I have already met because now it is similar to BP which I stay far away from. The key elements I looked at was the reviews, provider notations/About me thing and considerations. I would consider myself one of the good guys and have been told thus by providers I have seen but even I have run into situations with no reviews (readable) that I gave a chance to and was so gravely astounded by the pendulum that I pretty much quit unless at least something was available about the provider or I had already met her. It might be more difficult for new providers, who knows, i will probably only check now and then now and look only for the gals I already have listed under favorites. Not being rude or nasty about it and can understand perhaps some legal changes and maaaybe some safety issues but it is what it is now.

Just FYI i took reviews with a grain of salt but it provided also a list of do's, don'ts, won'ts etc.. which are good to know as a client so that a intelligent decision can be made by a client, which also will reduce issues when a client a provider might meet which also include compensation which should not be discussed over phone anyway as I feel its rude, but also do not want any surprises. Very few of the lovely ladies have a counter web site to see rates so it is a unknown now.

As mentioned it is what it is and I have a good reputation with anyone i have seen, kind of old school manners but I just do not want to waste time  (mine or the ladies) on a continuous basis.  So for those I have seen i will keep my eye out for you, other gals sorry, unless I can recall a previous ad. Not a cheapy nor a flake just cautious so i hope the providers can understand the pickle it puts us in too. On a side note PM's are fine but responses would have to be greatly increased and not sure that will happen

But as i said, it is what it is at least for now. Be safe ladies

I've been following the forums here for a long time, and a member for a while, but I've never posted before. But the community seems important, so I figured I'd add my appreciation.

I posted earlier on my thoughts on this "new" system TOB has introduced. Then i thought it would only be fair to test the waters in terms of contact and information through the PM system with a new provider to whom I have never had contact before. Very nice pictures, just what I tend to lean towards, so I sent a PM that was polite but requested some additional information on compensation, Do's and off limits so I could have a general understanding and determine if booking some time was an option. I did not list anything specific but rather left that to the provider so that she is comfortable and offered to give her access to my profile if necessary in order to provide screening opportunity for her. I received a response in 10 minutes stating "SO Love do ya wanna book time or Not". I responded again politely and stated i needed some further info before deciding. That was roughly 12 hrs ago and never received another response. Now this is not a determination of everyone in the provider community that I understand. But the time involved with this one test case and general response leads me to believe that this will be a downfall both for providers and clients with the potential of numerous misunderstandings. So for now I will stay the course with only those i have seen or have a vivid recollection of ads previously but could not connect with. Be Safe ladies

Thanks Recon for testing the waters! This is what I was afraid of. A simple (or complex), response would have been so easy. I too will stay with those ladies I’ve had the pleasure of seeing in the past.

7 hours ago, ReconBull said:

I posted earlier on my thoughts on this "new" system TOB has introduced. Then i thought it would only be fair to test the waters in terms of contact and information through the PM system with a new provider to whom I have never had contact before. Very nice pictures, just what I tend to lean towards, so I sent a PM that was polite but requested some additional information on compensation, Do's and off limits so I could have a general understanding and determine if booking some time was an option. I did not list anything specific but rather left that to the provider so that she is comfortable and offered to give her access to my profile if necessary in order to provide screening opportunity for her. I received a response in 10 minutes stating "SO Love do ya wanna book time or Not". I responded again politely and stated i needed some further info before deciding. That was roughly 12 hrs ago and never received another response. Now this is not a determination of everyone in the provider community that I understand. But the time involved with this one test case and general response leads me to believe that this will be a downfall both for providers and clients with the potential of numerous misunderstandings. So for now I will stay the course with only those i have seen or have a vivid recollection of ads previously but could not connect with. Be Safe ladies

Like you said, it don't think this represents most ladies here on the board, but I did have a similiar experience. 

7 hours ago, ReconBull said:

Yes this was what I was afraid of as well. Unfortunately this is now going to take a lot of pre-planning in order to make an appt. with a provider I’ve never seen before. My windows of opportunity are small windows at times and therefore hard to plan too far in advance. I too will have to stick with mostly the ladies I’ve seen before which is Ok because I love so many of these ladies and I know that I will enjoy my time every time. It’s just sometimes I might like to try something different. Hopefully I will get more cooperation from the ladies I inquire about than you did. I think they will have to adapt or they won’t be very successful IMO. I know I will never make an appt. with anyone unless I have a very good idea that they enjoy the same activities that I do.

13 hours ago, ReconBull said:

This is just one provider. We all handle inquires differently. There is a wide range of responses you will get. For instance, I would not respond as she did. However, I would not have answered your very polite questions either. I would have very politely let you know you would need to clear my screening first, and what I would need from you to do that. Other providers would have answered your questions right away, and there are many other ways providers will choose to respond. We all have to put in more effort now. Rates and menus are no longer readily available for all providers, but providers have also lost a useful tool for screening clients when we lost reviews on the board. We're all making changes and adapting. Don't give up on reaching out to new girls because of a negative response. Good luck. 💙

14 hours ago, ReconBull said:

Now this is not a determination of everyone in the provider community that I understand. But the time involved with this one test case and general response leads me to believe that this will be a downfall both for providers and clients with the potential of numerous misunderstandings. 

As others mentioned, can't write this off with just one provider. Need to add into the equation that lots of new faces on the Listings, fair number that came over from Backpage. And some of those Backpage ladies are of the mindset of "only call me when you are ready to meet" and are not interested in playing phone tag. Or text tag. Or PM tag.

8 hours ago, NoCoGeezer said:

As others mentioned, can't write this off with just one provider. Need to add into the equation that lots of new faces on the Listings, fair number that came over from Backpage. And some of those Backpage ladies are of the mindset of "only call me when you are ready to meet" and are not interested in playing phone tag. Or text tag. Or PM tag.

You are 100% right and with some you can tell just by the up and down lettering fonts and the little MEME pages that are added in as that is a dead giveaway. But you kind of made my point for me too. When it floods over and they learn not to do the tell tale aspects it will be harder to distinguish just from photos. It will make it more difficult to determine , which will results in further issues when one party or another disagrees over something and then this can result in heat being brought down. I understand the aspect of the new law signed and how long it will exist or a end around found I do not know. But in the interim it will be a difficult adjustment on both sides of the coin as new proper providers that you would want to see will be bogged down by a flood of fake providers making it more difficult to determine the premium or real providers that deserve the attention. One the other side we as a client have so few resources at our disposal now to make a intelligent decision about who we would like to spend some quality (quality being a prominent word in this) time with but are bombarded by the flood, then we choose randomly with no info and we as the client gets scammed for lack of a better term or is vastly unhappy with service (whether true or false) with his choice. It is my hope that the ladies out there that have strive to be good at this, provide great service can stay the course and find some way set them selves above the unworthy ones to remain prosperous. I still see a lot of the same faces some I have met other not. I just now saw a boat load of new faces and hell quite a few with no face or pics and the StrANge WriTiNG style gives me headaches (lol) so I run past that ad. Hope to all the quality gals you can get this managed in a functional way (Cheap Web Site or something) For now Ill be just watching from the sidelines as none I know are available

Don’t let these changes be a minefield of fuckery. Do as much research on the lady that you can...utilize the pm’s to contact other gentlemen, is she established? Been around a while? Have reviews by more than one hit wonders? P411 will be juniors best buddy during these times of uncertainty.

We will all adapt to these changes.  Find your groove and smile on!

I found something very interesting this morning  in the review area. A new review was given to a new provider here on TOB. We all know the restrictions we have pertaining to the minimal amount of description we are allowed to give.The provider took a snapshot of a previous review from the erotic monkey, and put it into her profile as an advertising tool. Brilliant!!

6 minutes ago, Kissit40 said:

...The provider took a snapshot of a  review from the erotic monkey, and put it into her profile as an advertising tool. Brilliant!!

If that review was graphic, this endangers all of us 😡

It might seem like a good idea, but not SMART in today’s climate.

Edited by Bit Banger

The MODS must have approved it before it was allowed to be posted.

2 minutes ago, Kissit40 said:

The MODS must have approved it before it was allowed to be posted.

Text images are not allowed in the Gallery

Well I was not the one who posted it.