NaughtyNicole-8069

Finally saying Hi

16 posts in this topic

Hello I'm Nicole (Nikki) I've been On TOB for a few months  and I've always kinda kept to myself and been a little  shy but I think its time I introduced myself to everyone. I've read forums posted by other ladies and  everyone seems so welcoming and I'm usually a shy keep to myself kinda girl but with everything  going on  with BP  Its good to know that I do have TOB !! 

Hello, stay safe and let's survive this craziness together.

Welcome to TOB beautiful and glad you found our community.  Stay safe and have fun.  

Welcome! Be safe and let’s get through this ! 

Welcome to the forums sweetheart! 💙💙💙

On 4/12/2018 at 1:40 AM, NaughtyNicole-8069 said:

Hello I'm Nicole (Nikki) I've been On TOB for a few months  and I've always kinda kept to myself and been a little  shy but I think its time I introduced myself to everyone. I've read forums posted by other ladies and  everyone seems so welcoming and I'm usually a shy keep to myself kinda girl but with everything  going on  with BP  Its good to know that I do have TOB !! 

Well it's about time you Naughty girl! :cool: (Joking of course)

Welcome  Dear Nicole

I hope you enjoy it here!

smithb2189@yahoo.com

On 4/12/2018 at 1:40 AM, NaughtyNicole-8069 said:

Hi again Nicole,

Glad you decided to join the community.  :)

Nikki, hi and welcome.  Glad you getting over some of your shyness to join our community.  Have fun, be safe and I hope you meet some great folks.

Welcome, Nikki.  Glad you decided to say hi.  Hope you enjoy and prosper here.

Welcome beautiful lady! I hope you enjoy yourself. Most of us with forum presence are happy to help with any guidance.

Greetings Nicole and welcome to our crazy place where all manner of discussions abound. We all want to to be safe here but most of all have fun. If you have any questions then post them and watch all the crazy answers come flooding in.

Welcome to the forum. Sure was nice getting to know you awhile back. :-) Hope things are well. 

I knew a girl named Nikki I guess you could say she was...Naw-ty. :P

Welcome NaughtyNicole! Have fun and be safe. Hope to catch up with you some time.