Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
still looking2

Special TS forum

14 posts in this topic

I would like to recommend that tob create a special TS forum for us who like to party on the wild side. What do you all thinck

So far as I know (and I look :rolleyes:) there is only one active TS provider on TOB, and she hasn't posted for quite a while.  Might be lonely forum.

10 hours ago, still looking2 said:

I would like to recommend that tob create a special TS forum for us who like to party on the wild side. What do you all thinck

Only if this is my old friend  StillLooking from Eccie ?!? 😂

I would like to see this. Didn't there used to be on on TOB?

5 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Only if this is my old friend  StillLooking from Eccie ?!? 😂

father ts sl will hear your sins now my child

1 hour ago, still looking2 said:

father ts sl will hear your sins now my child

It is you!!😃! Welcome love💗 A true Hobbyland legend...Enjoy this Mess we Call home!!

Does anyone know where the TS ladies are posting ad's in the Denver area? Seems by know there has to be a place.

Of course should be welcome here. Start a thread and see where it goes. 

I believe there is more than just 1 in Denver. Just need to do the looking. Because everyone has been misplaced due to what's going on. Not sure, because I have never looked. Possibly, these  ladies post under different websites?  Hope everyone is doing well. I have been so concerned about some of these ladies that are seriously struggling!  Come to think about it, I remember that BP had a whole section for such ladies to post. There were quite a few that did post on BP. 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

I can only image the surprise to the majority of them when back page went down. it was one of the only sources ts ladies utilized. sure others could be used, but most didn't.

I will say in my experience. the majority of bp ts ladies I had seen were not stellar experiences. not robs. just poor or very lacking experiences. and I really wonder how many even knew about tob? as it was something I never talked to them about. I guess I just always thought bp would never go away. as I'm sure so did they. it'll be interesting to see what source will be used next for them? and I image for the most of these ladies. this was their prime source of income. I just wonder if Denver is too small of a market for them? maybe some may move to other cities that are ts accommodating? maybe they'll find camming?

I have talked to a couple of ladies that I had good experiences with. one has a civi job. and does have a few regulars. but she still hopes something develops for the ts community here. the other has decided to stay in L.A. for awhile. as there is a open ts community there that branches out for opprotunity. when she comes back to Denver. she plans to get onto tob.

so maybe some of these ladies will trickle onto tob?

Several on Adultsearch

& on Twitter

I would point out, without comment since I have no information about her, that we have a TS visitor in town:

https://theotherboard.com/users/126226

and also note that she has a good review by our own Cefrey.

Edited by BadBoy