Bodyman0x

Review Length

16 posts in this topic

How long should a review be? I keep thinking back to what a college professor said in my technical writing class. "A write-up should be like a women's skirt. Short enough to keep it interesting but long enough to cover the subject". I tend to write a wall of text. I think it is partly because of my enthusiasm in reliving the experience and wanting to honor the provider. I am afraid I may get put into the TLDR (too long didn't read) category.

Review format has changed. You should take a look. 

7 hours ago, Laci French said:

Review format has changed. You should take a look. 

Well that answered that!

Just now, Bodyman0x said:

Well that answered that!

😂😂😂😂😂 makes it easy on you huh?! 

This "new" review format adds another challenge to hobbyist. I understand the logic but this seems a little over the top.

Listings have been stripped down as well. It's going to be a challenge navigating through these playful waters.

4 minutes ago, funtimes50 said:

This "new" review format adds another challenge to hobbyist. I understand the logic but this seems a little over the top.

It's like this.... you cant have "reviews" linked to "listings" of services.... it's easier to remove certain functions....than try to moderate them to abide by the laws.... the whisperer and the mods here are doing their best to keep the site going.... it's just gonna take a little more.work from.providers and hobbyists alike

16 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

😂😂😂😂😂 makes it easy on you huh?! 

Too easy. Kind of like knotches on the bedpost now.

With the current changes, maybe some of us will be using PM's more frequently to help one another.  Information is key, and we have to be creative and find other ways to exchange information for safer, happier and more fun fantasy encounters.

Honestly all the changes only bother me because I feel it is tacky to ask ladies anything specific over email/text/phone. It would be nice if voters actually vetted politicians from now on instead of party affiliate only. Knowledge is key to save our country. 

I hope the gentlemen on the board will be open to passing screening prior to getting rates and more info on sessions. I have saved my reviews as many other providers have, and also would not be offended if gentlemen ask basic questions as long as they are prescreened. Gentlemen please ask the providers you are interested in seeing what they need from you to get prescreened. It's a great way to get the ball rolling. All it takes is a simple email or text depending on her preferred method of contact, and hopefully the providers will have standard response on the ready to send back. Step 1 Fast and easy. 

Totally have never screen shot my reviews. 😒😒😒😒 

7 minutes ago, Lola-Rae said:

Totally have never screen shot my reviews. 😒😒😒😒 

I didn’t either :(

Not to get Stormy in more hot water, but I feel like this should come back and bite the Trumpet in the booty as he’s still under scrunity for his affair but he signed the damn bill anyway 🤦🏾‍♀️.

Anywho... It’s exhausting. I didn’t screenshot my reviews either. I have a testimonies page on my website that if they do choose, clients can submit a pg13 endorsement on my behalf. I’ll let y’all know if it works out!

I wish everyone patience and luck right now. We need it. Thank you to the Providers making effort to hold the community together and thank you to the clients that are suffering and enduring with and for us. We all see you 💋 

XxKae Marie 

A lot of ladies have websites available that will answer questions that the gentlemen may have. If you're not sure, use Google, PMs, profiles etc. As Hunter said, it would be better to be pre-screened before firing off a bunch of questions right now. You can back-channel to get more information from the other guys or gals. Also, if you do not have P411, it may behoove  you to join now. Ask your favorite provider to send you an invite. I think the guys that are not members will find it very useful, and easy to to accomplish their goals. :-) 

I'm not complaining at all. We are LUCKY to have what we have. Change can be difficult, but where there is a will there is a way, and how very FORTUNATE we are at this point. Just learn to roll with the punches. It will be ok. And I've probably said way too much, as it's better to be low key for now. Let's not ruin a good thing.

I believe that being a P411 member would help the girls be more comfortable with vetting the guys.  Plus the guys can get a lot of basic info on the girls, at least for now until Gina feels she needs to change it.

BR