More changes

50 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

I think they have removed it being visible to public. 

P411 works fine for me as well. Haven’t seen any new changes there.

You have to log on to P411 to see anything now, whereas before you could still check out profiles if you had the direct link.

To the mods: nice work with the changes. Glad TOB is still around!

"Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change." - Stephen Hawking (RIP)

48 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I think they have removed it being visible to public. 

If you Google Denver escots we still show up.   Maybe, because I am on here already.  

I don't live here but I have to say this is the best hobby community anywhere. Just one of the many reasons you're in such a cool state! I hope you all realize that. Hope to get back this summer to take everything in. 

Hi everyone.  I've been "lurking" for a while and finally joined three weeks ago.  Sure picked an interesting time to jump in!

Just when I thought I had figured it out, it's back to square one.  I'll try to be smart and will gladly accept any input on how to navigate in this new world as a newbie.  

WRONG WEEK.jpg

15 minutes ago, TheFinerThings said:

Hi everyone.  I've been "lurking" for a while and finally joined three weeks ago.  Sure picked an interesting time to jump in!

Just when I thought I had figured it out, it's back to square one.  I'll try to be smart and will gladly accept any input on how to navigate in this new world as a newbie.  

WRONG WEEK.jpg

Ahhh don't worry about it. In 10 years or so they will have robotic girls doing it all like in Westworld. You go in, pay your fee, do your thing leave. Then they bust out the Firehose, hose her down, dry her off between clients......:D:lol::eek::eek::D;)

38 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

Ahhh don't worry about it. In 10 years or so they will have robotic girls doing it all like in Westworld. 

Hope of that happening is keeping some guys going :D  I've read that sex robots have a serious male fanbase even though they don't quite exist yet. Then there's the law professor who is concerned about the following issue: " But does this ethically entail that robots should be able to consent to or refuse sex, as human beings would? " (Who needs to take a Turing test, the robots or the professor?)

Thank you my dear friends, Mods of TOB, as well as P411! ❤️❤️❤️

Love you all!!!😍😍

I was just scrolling through the listings and noticed a lot of girls are still posting rates  on their titles now. 😡 I wish some of these damn girls would just follow the damn rules before they fuck it up for EVERYBODY!!! 

6 minutes ago, Cali Rose said:

I was just scrolling through the listings and noticed a lot of girls are still posting rates  on their titles now. 😡 I wish some of these damn girls would just follow the damn rules before they fuck it up for EVERYBODY!!! 

+ 1000

The good news is all is kosher if those who violate rules are promptly BANNED or posts removed. If report buttron is restored use it!

23 minutes ago, Cali Rose said:

Just saw that a new lady here in the Springs posted a photo with rates and services listed in the image.  Are ladies being told the new rules, maybe when they post a listing?

8 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

+ 1000

The good news is all is kosher if those who violate rules are promptly BANNED or posts removed. If report buttron is restored use it!

+a billion!!!!!! I’m sure the mods are on top of it, so let’s not add to their stress by sending emails etc. Adjusting to the new ways in any situation is going to have people who break the rules and play dumb. It’s up to us to set examples and play by the rules.

1 hour ago, Cali Rose said:

Report them if they are violating the new guideliens

2 hours ago, Cali Rose said:

The problem is a lot of sites made it where ladies could be lazy with their business, and so they have no websites to advertise their prices. Ladies don't want to talk on the phone for legal reasons, but they don't realize that advertising their price is just as bad. 

I am not bad mouthing just stating why they are practicing that way. I am guilty of being lazy...but I will be changing all that in the next few weeks to protect my business. Got to change with the times.

I am sure the mods will reprimand them or they will be banned. Follow the rules, and we can all be happy.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

3 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

The problem is a lot of sites made it where ladies could be lazy with their business, and so they have no websites to advertise their prices. Ladies don't want to talk on the phone for legal reasons, but they don't realize that advertising their price is just as bad. 

I am not bad mouthing just stating why they are practicing that way. I am guilty of being lazy...but I will be changing all that in the next few weeks to protect my business. Got to change with the times.

I am sure the mods will reprimand them or they will be banned. Follow the rules, and we can all be happy.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Is this hooker logic??

51 minutes ago, still looking2 said:

Is this hooker logic??

Is this your "John" logic?

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Just now, SultryKitten said:

Is this your "John" logic?

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard