Ryann

On the lighter side of things ....lol

65 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

My mind is filthy😳 

A filthy mind is bad thing to waste 

3 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

9eIrlNC.jpg?1

This one lets me know that many of us have the same things on our mind.  Glad I'm not the only one with a skewed and dirty mind.  :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

uLJCytm.jpg?1

At my age and after 77 beers 40 bucks won't get you much, and by then, no it probably doesn't work.  Wait, what did you ask again? Pass me another beer!

I guy walks into a bar with a,monkey and sits him on a stool next to another guy. The guy asks .."what's with the monkey""?. Other guy says I'll show you and takes out a stick and beats the monkey till the monkey stats to give him head. He looks at the other guy and says..."You want some of this action"? The other guy says...ok just don't beat me as hard

Cletus is passing by Billy Bob's hay barn one day when, through a gap in
the door, he sees Billy Bob doing a slow and sensual striptease in front
of an old green John Deere.   Buttocks clenched, he performs a slow pirouette, and gently slides off  first the right strap of his overalls, followed by the left. He then hunches his shoulders forward and in a classic striptease move, lets his overalls fall down to his hips, revealing a torn and frayed plaid shirt . Then, grabbing both sides of his shirt, he rips it apart to reveal his stained T-shirt underneath. With a final flourish, he tears the T-shirt from his body, and hurls his baseball cap onto a pile of hay. Having seen enough, Cletus rushes in and says, "What the heck are you doing, Billy Bob?"  "Jeez, Cletus, ya scared the bejeezers out of me," says an obviously embarrassed Billy Bob. "But me'n the Ol' Lady been havin trouble lately in the bedroom d'partment, and the therapist suggested I do 'something sexy to a tractor'."

Don't make me splain this to you! ---Read the last line again, slowly

Why do eskimos wash their clothes in  TIDE ?

because its too cold out TIDE

What’s the difference between a girlfriend, a hooker and a wife?

the girlfriend goes...”more more give me more!!”

the hooker goes..”come on honey you got 5 minutes.”

and the wife goes...”Beige...I think I’ll paint the ceiling Beige..”

disclaimer...this one came straight from my sweet departed mother. 

Edited by Wannabebad

Two Irishman walk out of a bar...

what? 

It can happen....!

”disclaimer”..this one really takes timing on the delivery.

Edited by Wannabebad

Bear walks into a bar, plops down an a bar stool, and asks the bartender; can a bear get a beer in this bar? Bartender reply's we don't serve bears beer in the bar. Bears asks no beer?  Bartender say not here. Bear gets up to leave and about that time a loud, obnoxious woman starts yelling and cursing at the bartender. Oh great he sighs here we go again. Bear asks is there a problem? Bartender replies, I just get so tired of her coming in here every night, getting drunk and then giving me a hard time. Bear says, I'll take care of that for you. The bear walks to the end of the bar, chomp, chomp, lady is gone. So the bear walks back to his stool. Plops down and asks; now, can a bear get a beer in this bar? Bartender replies, we don't serve drug addicts in this bar. Bear says what? I am not a drug addict!! Bartender replies yes you are: that was a bar-bitch-you-ate

1 minute ago, fishndude57 said:

nAyPPux.jpg?1

Well no wonder she died.....judging from the small size of the hole, the C-5 Galaxy she jumped from could not have been more than 500 feet off the ground.

6 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

SRMC7Zy.jpg?1

Priceless.  Thanks for the belly laugh.

34 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

GVSRd3n.jpg

LOL.

Goes to prove, we are all little dysfunctional, maybe some more than others.

3 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

LOL.

I would give anything to be a fly on the wall there😂😂😂😂 

4 hours ago, Laci French said:

I would give anything to be a fly on the wall there😂😂😂😂 

D3C2F9E3-2736-4289-96B5-7F821B354375.jpeg47C09A1E-DDE3-4302-BED7-ABECA8EDB8F1.jpeg

9 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

LOL.

I like to think that this our community is fully able to put the "fun" in dysfunction.  I always wonder when someone says, "Well, I come from a dysfunctional family..." and want to say, "Would someone show me a real functional family...I sure haven't met many in the real world."  

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 8:32 PM, Ryann 2n's said:

B48AB20B-4FB4-41A2-B7D8-95217144ED3A.gif

this is the most awesome ever!!!!!!!!!!! i am laughing my ass off continually coming across this!!!

I'm going to use this as my screen saver Ryann. thank you!

On 4/11/2018 at 5:43 PM, a_happycamper_12 said:

Who let her in here?:cool: You MODS need to start hiring a Door Man!

She blows the door man and gets in anyway. we need to stop letting Tide32 be the door man. :D

Women With Big Breasts ...can get a taxi on the worst days ...have a neat place to carry spare change ...have always been the centre of the arts (art) ...make jogging a spectator sport ...can keep a magazine dry while laying in the tub ...have more negotiating power (with men shorter than them) ...usually can find leftover popcorn after a movie ...can always carry a little extra ...always float better ...know where to look first for lost earrings ...rarely lack for a slow dance partner ...have a place to set their glasses when sitting in an armless recliner 

WOMEN WITH LITTLE BREASTS... ...don't cause a traffic accident every time they bend over in public ...always look younger ...find that dribbled food makes it to the napkin on their lap ...can always see their toes and shoes ...can sleep on their stomachs ...have no trouble sliding behind the wheel of small cars ...know that people can read the entire message on their t-shirts ...know that everything more than a handful is wasted ...can come late to a theatre and not disrupt an entire aisle ...can take aerobic class without running the risk of knocking themselves out. 

1 hour ago, Sundance said:

Women With Big Breasts ...can 

cleavage-because-you-gotta-have-somewher

On 4/22/2018 at 6:35 PM, Kaduk said:

cleavage-because-you-gotta-have-somewher

Exactly!!!!