darsonj

Contacting CaseyKK

9 posts in this topic

CaseyKK
Colorado Companion

Has anyone had any luck contacting CaseyKK?  I’ve tried several times now via call, text, and email with no luck.  Thanks!

Never heard of her, but I'd say if she's that hard to contact then find someone else who is easier to contact. 

59 minutes ago, darsonj said:

CaseyKK
Colorado Companion

Has anyone had any luck contacting CaseyKK?  I’ve tried several times now via call, text, and email with no luck.  Thanks!

Same experience.

3 hours ago, Juanmotai said:

Never heard of her, but I'd say if she's that hard to contact then find someone else who is easier to contact. 

I think Juan has the right idea! :) Sorry, I have no info! 

She is legit. I met her last week. Maybe hard to reach, but worth the effort.

I had no trouble reaching her via text the last time she was in town, which was about a month ago. I had sent her a P411 prior to texting her but I don't think she ever looked at it. She responded promptly to my texts and even shared her nearest cross-street. I didn't go through with meeting her for several reasons but I think she's quite legit. She seems to be part of the large contingent (not agency, though) that's from Texas and travels A LOT around the middle part of America. My reservations around that and other factors led me eventually dismiss her.

3 hours ago, raul said:

I didn't go through with meeting her for several reasons but I think she's quite legit. She seems to be part of the large contingent (not agency, though) that's from Texas and travels A LOT around the middle part of America. My reservations around that and other factors led me eventually dismiss her.

man I'm so interested in casey!!! I'm just so over younger gals though! as my experiences in the past has always been so yawn! which is one reason I've never pulled the trigger with her. but I am also chicken and am really leary of a younger gals who travel. my caution maybe very much manufactured. but I've been around awhile to have heard of some very interesting stories. again, most likely my hang up.....

On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 0:18 PM, darsonj said:

yea that totally blows! if your a p411 member, or if you have references, or if you've been a tober with a respectable history. just return a response! even if it's to say, nope not gonna happen creep.........

I usually check here most of the time. So if I don’t respond on P411 it’s not on purpose. And I’ve been tied up these couple days just getting in. Sorry babe :(