Diamond John

Now Law

65 posts in this topic

On 4/11/2018 at 4:00 PM, ilovewomen said:

Would a simple color check be useful ? Green for positive and red for negative?  

On 4/11/2018 at 4:02 PM, Wile E Coyote said:

LOL....nope, not good enough. And hopefully, there are multiple honest ones by different guys to show her consistency. Let's be honest,

Could always message the person  and hope they reply.

3 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

OP was the head Troll at Eccie...time to pull out the troll lure again:

5vyO1G4.jpg?1

Good Lord! I think I have dined at that table! But I got away!

LOL....nope, not good enough. And hopefully, there are multiple honest ones by different guys to show her consistency. Let's be honest,

A color check would be better than losing all together.

i do agree it would be extremely difficult to make a decision without knowing the details. It might also open up an area for vengeance or the like. 

Why does anyone feel the need to go into details of their encounter? I try not to go into great detail, and I've had some denied because of that. But honestly, yes or no I would see her again, yes or no I was satisfied with my fantasy encounter and yes or no she is the lady in her pictures. Let's be honest, it's always YMMV.not every meeting is the same. I've contacted some to get more details on a lady I was interested in and had dudes contact me and, unless the young lady asked me not to, . It's not that hard and I know most every guy here will be happy to recommend,  if they are happy. I would rather not have to give any description of bedroom activities

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

That would work.  I know some guys want more, but with the current climate, a color check is probably the safest thing to go with.

I think something like that would be a great idea.  Green was good, yellow soso red not good.  We all want our cake with these reviews we all have worked so hard to obtain, but keeping the site up is the priority.

I have a question... If I were to set up a site, I would have some shell companie that were based out of Siberia that would take years to find me.  I am not sure how hiding really works in this world.  I know friends that have their real busineses not based in the US because of the craziness.

Please, be kind...

5 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

OP was the head Troll at Eccie...time to pull out the troll lure again:

5vyO1G4.jpg?1

LMFAO!!!!  Holy Fuck, Fish'n, You are always knocking me off my stool! :lol::D:P

On 4/11/2018 at 3:52 PM, Laci French said:

Would a simple color check be useful ? Green for positive and red for negative? 

What if one was color blind😂😂😂😂

Ok, I normally mind my own business and don't get into all the bickering and shit but enough is enough. We can all read and I'm sure we are all keeping tabs on this shit. But dude, seriously? I don't know if I have any right to say or ask this, but hey can we please remove this cancer? It's bad enough were all a dying breed, but it's time for chemotherapy. Please remove the cancer that is the OP

Or at least shut down this thread. This isn't even cool anymore

On 4/11/2018 at 7:10 PM, Juanmotai said:

Or at least shut down this thread. This isn't even cool anymore

Censorship request on grounds its not cool in your opinion. News: this is 411 exchange and never about being cool. 

On 4/11/2018 at 4:39 PM, Juanmotai said:

Why does anyone feel the need to go into details of their encounter? I try not to go into great detail, and I've had some denied because of that. But honestly, yes or no I would see her again, yes or no I was satisfied with my fantasy encounter and yes or no she is the lady in her pictures. Let's be honest, it's always YMMV.not every meeting is the same. I've contacted some to get more details on a lady I was interested in and had dudes contact me and, unless the young lady asked me not to, . It's not that hard and I know most every guy here will be happy to recommend,  if they are happy. I would rather not have to give any description of bedroom activities

Because that is how it should work,

Having good details by different guys show you consistency

On 4/11/2018 at 7:17 PM, Wile E Coyote said:

Because that is how it should work,

Having good details by different guys show you consistency

What board would survive that review system right now?  

I suggest all of you ladies screenshot your reviews.  

Will you be my hobby wife?❤️❤️

Here the adult workers are on the streets.  Everybody has to survive.  Thanks soccer moms.  Have fun explaining to little Johnny and why?  Meh?  The WWW was a way better place to protect yourself from but some people just have no clue.  their bad!

On 4/11/2018 at 7:26 PM, Laci French said:

What board would survive that review system right now?  

I suggest all of you ladies screenshot your reviews.  

I agree that in order to survive right now, it would to be explicit.. But,, not being able to exchange info makes that site a useless. All you ladies have to verify is general info from other ladies, but the guys are not being able to verify through info exchange means that the best a guy can do is take a shot in the dark and hope for a good time. I do not want that.

6 hours ago, Heidi the Housewife aka The Maui Muse said:

You forgot the Rocky Mountain Oyster,  Bears Board oh let's really go back,

Has it really been that many years.

Can't speak for Bears Board, but the Oyster went down when the owner died. Took a lot of years,but rumor had it the Oyster was scheduled to relaunch during Exxxotica....but this new law benched it.

55 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

Can't speak for Bears Board, but the Oyster went down when the owner died. Took a lot of years,but rumor had it the Oyster was scheduled to relaunch during Exxxotica....but this new law benched it.

Bear retired years ago and left the Country. 

SUCKS about this affecting Oyster relaunch. I remember all your previous post from years ago about the owner passing and all the turmoil afterwards. 

Good night Colorado! It's past my bed time here in Florida

Well to bad, no one is going to keep reviews up with all the details.  We are just going to have to adapt.  Hopefully, we all saved our reviews.  

38 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

Well to bad, no one is going to keep reviews up with all the details.  We are just going to have to adapt.  Hopefully, we all saved our reviews.  

A Dallas provider has screenshots of her reviews with the ROS details and placed them at an overseas picture host site. Shes on P411 and has a cleaned up website with no hobby mention or donation. Lots of pics. A page of reviews at her website contains Tiny url links to her screenshots of  reviews. She said other girls didnt save theirs and shes doing great because only one with reviews. Said shes going to have new reviews posted on TER London and link to them after creating a new TER profile in UK where shes from. Ter doesnt know shes in USA because she uses a VPN. Ladies that adapt will succeed where those who dont wont survive. 

Edited by Diamond John

Just an idea. If you have lets say 30 reviews , now they have no content but a handle tied to them. Could you not contact that individual how wrote the review. Get their synopsis of the lady and then make your decision to see them or not. Everyone just needs to do a little more work. We ladies like when you work a little bit, at least I do. Just saying, think outside the box....for a minute!!

On 4/11/2018 at 0:02 PM, Juanmotai said:

I'm sorry, If I used the wrong terminology. . But let's all take a step back and take a deep breath. Relax. Does it really matter that much? Possibly. But bringing it up in every other thread is ridiculously silly. If we wake up tomorrow morning to an error message, is that the end of the world?? I think not. Let's enjoy what we have, while we have it, and go about our day like none of this is going on. In the end the mods of this board will either find a way, however they choose, to either make it last or not. All this FUD is just that, FUD. Stop it. Where there is a will, there is a way. Instead of worrying about if, worry about finding a way to make the hobby viable to you. make an effort to find other means of continuing. If everyone does the same, then who cares about this new crap. Party on Wayne..  

Correct me if I might be wrong, but isn't this a FANTASY site all for us to FANTASIZE about pretty women we would like to be involved with?

Think about that for a minute.....My fantasy review of xxxx is... Or If I were with him my fantasy date would be xxxxx

Off the hook entirely!

1 minute ago, sparkey600 said:

Correct me if I might be wrong, but isn't this a FANTASY site all for us to FANTASIZE about pretty women we would like to be involved with?

Think about that for a minute.....My fantasy review of xxxx is... Or If I were with him my fantasy date would be xxxxx

Off the hook entirely!

You might be on to something! 

Thinking about Sowet, Bears, many others. Pretty sure my computers were running Windows 98......maybe 95. By that measure, kinda looks like the new law turned the Hobby clock back about 20 years or more. Weird.

This is so corrupt and I'm so stressed. My energy is going to all the people in danger now.

I didn’t care about reviews two weeks ago, I don’t care about them now. Guys would call me without even knowing where to find reviews. But it’s whatever. Go off I guess 

5 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

Off the hook entirely!

Yeah, that's why the ECCIE site is doing just fine. /s

7 hours ago, SensualMontana said:

Just an idea. If you have lets say 30 reviews , now they have no content but a handle tied to them. Could you not contact that individual how wrote the review. Get their synopsis of the lady and then make your decision to see them or not. Everyone just needs to do a little more work. We ladies like when you work a little bit, at least I do. Just saying, think outside the box....for a minute!!

We have to take a lot of time getting reference, your turn to have to work together.  I totally agree... 

On 4/11/2018 at 10:52 PM, sparkey600 said:

Off the hook entirely!

I've always collected my fantasies into words  However, I understand that with all the changes, that probably won't cut it.  I do like the idea of being open to contacting one another via PM to ask for a bit more information about a fantasy encounter. 

There still there.  Just send a note to one to confirm.  We have to call each other... It actually works.  It is no longer one stop shopping.  You can always use p411 to verify she is not.