Diamond John

Now Law

65 posts in this topic

Notice the typical, subtle, political\legal spin. The law is designed to stop human trafficking, and underage sex trafficking. Note how both tweets suddenly have dropped "human and underage"......Now it is to battle "sex trafficking".

Edited by Admiral C
Missspllellling

On 4/11/2018 at 10:18 AM, Diamond John said:

IMG_6682.PNG

So besides your annoying whining on the other thread that this board is not Texas friendly now you are providing  advice. who are busting their ass trying to keep us a float .😏Only been here since monday! Give them a break and give your bullshit a rest or go away. At least you like Texas just as much. 😏

Wow would that make things tough on everyone. Rip offs would be protected from info. Guys like me wanting untranslated 69's , or greek guys, or...whatever....would have no choice but to ask direct, inappropriate questions, or take chance after chance of disappointment or worse. Ladies would be swamped with more questions, time wasters, hagglers, dick-pick senders etc than ever. I recall a poster from the old days who would advertise for ladies who provided certain things to message him info prior to being in certain areas ....that would be out. Actually, I think such call outs are ALREADY out. Regulars...regulars....regulars. Let the hunt commence!

On 4/11/2018 at 10:39 AM, gr8owl said:

So besides your annoying whining on the other thread that this board is not Texas friendly now you are providing  advice. who are busting their ass trying to keep us a float .😏Only been here since monday! Give them a break and give your bullshit a rest or go away. At least you like Texas just as much. 😏

There you go AGAIN...sugar coating your comments.......hahahah

1 minute ago, Admiral C said:

There you go AGAIN...sugar coating your comments.......hahahah

Yeah, i do need to learn to be more direct at times. 😎

The US Attorney General's indictment of Backpage (about 80 pages long) specifically states that BP knew

On 4/11/2018 at 11:22 AM, Diamond John said:

The US Attorney General's indictment of Backpage (about 80 pages long) specifically states that BP knew

Any other legal evaluations you care to provide? Do you just think you really think you are smarter? Or are you "one of those" trying to create fud? Stop fucking accusing and/or go away please.

See Admiral - i can be gentle - i said please.

Advie - Flounder.

I'm sorry, If I used the wrong terminology. . But let's all take a step back and take a deep breath. Relax. Does it really matter that much? Possibly. But bringing it up in every other thread is ridiculously silly. If we wake up tomorrow morning to an error message, is that the end of the world?? I think not. Let's enjoy what we have, while we have it, and go about our day like none of this is going on. In the end the mods of this board will either find a way, however they choose, to either make it last or not. All this FUD is just that, FUD. Stop it. Where there is a will, there is a way. Instead of worrying about if, worry about finding a way to make the hobby viable to you. make an effort to find other means of continuing. If everyone does the same, then who cares about this new crap. Party on Wayne..  :D

On 4/11/2018 at 11:37 AM, gr8owl said:

Any other legal evaluations you care to provide? Do you just think you really think you are smarter? Or are you "one of those" trying to create fud? Stop fucking accusing and/or go away please.

I know I'm smarter than you guys (or better informed at least) if intelligence is defined by my vast experience, that in the 80s and 90s I used Shotgun Willies, Mile High Saloon and PTs. And Westword personal ads. lol

DJ's posts reads like a 15 year old....they know everything and they will tell you they know everything.  Maybe DJ can teach us everything he knows...shouldn't take more than 5 seconds.

For the life of me, I can't ever remember seeing a review any more graphic as then on ECCIE.

But then again, I've only been around  since almost the beginning.

On 4/11/2018 at 0:25 PM, Diamond John said:

I know I'm smarter than you guys (or better informed at least) if intelligence is defined by my vast experience, that in the 80s and 90s I used Shotgun Willies, Mile High Saloon and PTs. And Westword personal ads. lol

It takes a mighty STUPID person to make an assertion like this.

OP was the head Troll at Eccie...time to pull out the troll lure again:

5vyO1G4.jpg?1

The bill was signed effective immediately!!!  I heard it was 90 days before it took effect!?

7 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

OP was the head Troll at Eccie...time to pull out the troll lure again:

5vyO1G4.jpg?1

I never spent much time at Eccie, so I don't know if OP was head troll or not. What I HAVE figured out is that he is just pissed that his favorite board\boards got closed. However, what he is MOST mad about is NOT that his favorite boards got closed, but that THIS board did NOT. Like the little kid who breaks a toy rather than share it...if he can't have it, nobody can. He wants this one to do what he says, be what Eccie was, but mostly to get itself closed down. In any event, I'm done talking to that guy.

Already in contact with Boards anout a TX forum as they dont allow linked to listings and will probably survive....

Ive read the entire law HB 1865. It's effective immediately--not 90 days from now, and it's retroactive. And it's not a tool used by Feds. It's a law that removes protections provided by Sec. 230 of the 1996 CDA

FOSTA was not used to shutter BP. But FOSTA is the readon TER yesterday all USSSr profiles from its servers, snd why eccie, CL, Reddott and every board in the USA to fo what they did.

You forgot the Rocky Mountain Oyster,  Bears Board oh let's really go back,  SoWet .. 

Has it really been that many years

2007, that's funny

As someone mentioned above, this isn't ECCIE,

Since you know so much, why don't you go open your own board/forum

On 4/11/2018 at 1:21 PM, Diamond John said:

Ive read the entire law HB 1865. It's effective immediately--not 90 days from now, and it's retroactive. And it's not a tool used by Feds. It's a law that removes protections provided by Sec. 230 of the 1996 CDA

FOSTA was not used to shutter BP. But FOSTA is the readon TER yesterday all USSSr profiles from its servers, snd why eccie, CL, Reddott and every board in the USA to fo what they did.

Don't mean to pile on, but it does come across that you are upset that your board closed...

As Admiral said above, he does come across as a little kid whose toy got broken and if he can't play with his, then nobody should be able to play with one.

On 4/11/2018 at 1:38 PM, Mustang87 said:

Don't mean to pile on, but it does come across that you are upset that your board closed...

As for eccie I lurked there and never posted. Colorado native. Worked as an asst. mgr at Shotgun Willies in 1980s.I  Know Denver scene better than most. Been lurking for years. 

Would a simple color check be useful ? Green for positive and red for negative?  

On 4/11/2018 at 3:52 PM, Laci French said:

That would work.  I know some guys want more, but with the current climate, a color check is probably the safest thing to go with.

On 4/11/2018 at 2:40 PM, Diamond John said:

As for eccie I lurked there and never posted. Colorado native. Worked as an asst. mgr at Shotgun Willies in 1980s.I  Know Denver scene better than most. Been lurking for years. 

There she blows! Or should I say There he blows!

On 4/11/2018 at 3:52 PM, Laci French said:

LOL....nope, not good enough. And hopefully, there are multiple honest ones by different guys to show her consistency. Let's be honest,