Jenna_James

do you think....

17 posts in this topic

Seriously?  We all just have to stop with these doom and gloom threads.😕

The other board is ran outside of the USA it should be save!! If I type it it hurt my feelings to be an American!! The land of the free the home of the brave, right??

I am willing to bet that the owner(s) of TOB is reviewing all options to keep TOB a viable board and forum for everyone. 

We will probably see ore changes coming to keep TOB up and running.

That being said, we all need to keep calm and trust in the ownership of TOB to make whatever changes are necessary.

Doom and gloom helps nobody.

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

I agree;

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

I was on a really popular website in California very similar to TOB and march 27th they shut down....

so I mean doom and gloom sure came for our LARGE community very SIMILAR to TOB....I am visiting and don't want to waste my time and money, and I'm just shocked TOB is still standing. thats al.l I am not very well known in this community and so happy to travel to Colorado and sad that I might not be able to meet gents so I do apologize if you feel my thread bothered you..

2 hours ago, Jordyn-1482 said:

The other board is ran outside of the USA it should be save!! If I type it it hurt my feelings to be an American!! The land of the free the home of the brave, right??

but in California it was based in Colombia and they shut down first...just not that many folks are familiar unless you travel.

Edited by Jenna_James

19 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

I am willing to bet that the owner(s) of TOB is reviewing all options to keep TOB a viable board and forum for everyone. 

We will probably see ore changes coming to keep TOB up and running.

That being said, we all need to keep calm and trust in the ownership of TOB to make whatever changes are necessary.

Doom and gloom helps nobody.

my fingers are most definitely crossed...have not been on TOB for awhile...so I was just so curious 

Ya tob has outlasted so many sites I get nervous checking in everyday here it is doom and gloom if have that much fear and every call u get is a BP weirdo and more ncns in two days than all year it's only not doom n gloom if it doesn't affect u!

5 minutes ago, Chloeblue83 said:

Ya tob has outlasted so many sites I get nervous checking in everyday here it is doom and gloom if have that much fear and every call u get is a BP weirdo and more ncns in two days than all year it's only not doom n gloom if it doesn't affect u!

very true !

it won't have much effect when I go to California but I love to travel ):

15 hours ago, Jenna_James said:

TOB will last the rest of the week?

I have no certainty that I will, thus it makes the most sense for me to fully enjoy what I've got.  

I have no insight into what is happening to/with the owners of TOB.  One thing I think we should all be prepared for is ID verification similar to P411, which will also lead to them needing to charge for membership.

49 minutes ago, CountryGentleman said:

I have no insight into what is happening to/with the owners of TOB.  One thing I think we should all be prepared for is ID verification similar to P411, which will also lead to them needing to charge for membership.

very true, it hit California so fast. and seems like P411 is the ONLY ones claiming that they won't be shutting down but who honestly knows ):

1 hour ago, Happymon said:

I have no certainty that I will, thus it makes the most sense for me to fully enjoy what I've got.  

very true...I just hate the thought of traveling to a entire new state and something go wrong..ive got a few gents waiting but I'm just sad I might have to limit my out of state visits ):

1 hour ago, Jenna_James said:

very true, it hit California so fast. and seems like P411 is the ONLY ones claiming that they won't be shutting down but who honestly knows ):

So is P411 now requiring the ladies to verify as well? If this whole thing is truly about trafficking and underage slavery then that may cut it back somewhat. The U.S. is now taking comments about moving pot off of schedule 1 federally so maybe this industry is not too far behind. It needs to catch up to the dozens of countries where it is legal, regulated and taxed. 

39 minutes ago, Wannabebad said:

So is P411 now requiring the ladies to verify as well? If this whole thing is truly about trafficking and underage slavery then that may cut it back somewhat. The U.S. is now taking comments about moving pot off of schedule 1 federally so maybe this industry is not too far behind. It needs to catch up to the dozens of countries where it is legal, regulated and taxed. 

when I joined yes I was required to be verified by d.l and a whole other set of loop just to prove I was me even uu blurred photos...for awhile till I got established. also took a client to first recommend me then I had to jump through hoops. but I enjoy the website. very safe I heard they really screen well when it comes to clients. we will see what they decide to do...I just know they emailed me saying they were not shutting down any time soon...but the law is the law. I heard they are not even accepting new clients to register....but I'm not sure how true that is either....

2 hours ago, Wannabebad said:

They always have... They are as thorough with the ladies as they are with the gents.