Jenna_James

wooohooo !

5 posts in this topic

so how the weather now in Colorado ?

last time was out there was pretty cold...hoping for a little sunshine (:

Edited by Jenna_James

Temps are everywhere, but the current forecast... 73 today with 81 tomorrow, 76 thursday, 47 friday with isolated snow showers, 52 saturday, 63 sunday, 67 monday, 60 tuesday

9 minutes ago, ColoSeeker said:

Temps are everywhere, but the current forecast... 73 today with 81 tomorrow, 76 thursday, 47 friday with isolated snow showers, 52 saturday, 63 sunday, 67 monday, 60 tuesday

Sounds all over the place lol I guess ill have to pack all sorts of different outfits lol (: 

thank you love for the information !

1 minute ago, Jenna_James said:

Sounds all over the place lol I guess ill have to pack all sorts of different outfits lol (: 

thank you love for the information !

No problem, I'm trapped in a pos vehicle with no working A/C for 8 hours a day in a gravel lot, so I pay attention to the weather to know how miserable my day is going to be or not.

Just now, ColoSeeker said:

No problem, I'm trapped in a pos vehicle with no working A/C for 8 hours a day in a gravel lot, so I pay attention to the weather to know how miserable my day is going to be or not.

aweee ):

that sounds no fun...im sorry...it does get cold. the snow can be so uncomfortable especially if you have to be in it for 8hrs !

hats off to you good sir !