Covergirl

Is eccie ever coming back

73 posts in this topic

Quite confusing.  Whoever has control of the site seems to have the user list with passwords, because I was able to logon with my real ID but it rejected another ID that I just made up.  So, it doesn't seem like it was designed to collect login credentials, because "they" apparently already had that.  And what's with the link to AMPReviews.net which appears to be a live, working site?

It let you create a new account, is that what you mean?

When I click on take a minute and sign up, it still tells me the site is closed.

No, I mean that I tried to login with an ID and password that was not valid, and it rejected it.  If it was some malicious impersonator trying to collect logon info, it seems that they would allow all login attempts and just add the credentials to their collection for whatever purpose they were after. So "they" must already know all the valid ID's and passwords. This was a week or more ago, though.

I recall reading that the original owners of that board had sold it a few years ago.  I have no idea if that info was correct, however, but if it was the person posting as St. C in recent times might not be the original St. Christopher.  I can't verify this, though, so it may or may not be correct.

I never heard of sipsap.

Well, I know now to not go there.

Thanks.

I just found out about sipsap from the alert. Looks like BP type ladies. I see new profiles created yesterday there. LE lured some of the sipsap ladies to Arlington.

As for eccie, a girl I knew lived at an apt complex in Dallas and met the owner who bought eccie or part of it several years ago. Said he was from Israel and invested in apartment complexes then eccie.

1 hour ago, Diamond John said:

Years ago c. 2007 I met St. Christopher at an aspd social held at a Dallas swingers club by Cabaret Royale. I know in my heart that if St. Christopher still controlled eccie that he would never lie to the community like this. Neither would the moderators.

So whoever is posting "This site is closed" can't be the owners of eccie. And what about that banner ad that takes users to that AMP discussion board?

I saw that Leo is running stings in Arlington using apartments and hpuses, not just hotels, and luring victims by posting at sipsap.

THIS...Chris would never do this.

Posted (edited)

This whole thing just mind boggling.

Sure I understand why it went down on April 7th without a word.

It was after SESTA FOSTA passed and Backpage was seized.

Guess the owner of the site decided they better go before they get seized.

So at the time when you tried to go to ECCIE, you will get 404 ERROR NOT FOUND.

But on 4/13, instead of 404 ERROR NOT FOUND, it gets redirected to

https://entertainersites.com/?utm_source=ec&utm_medium=redirect&utm_campaign=Eccie0Redirect

That entertainer sites was coming back as Domain hosting inMontreal Canada and Owner as PRIVATE and registered in Grand Cayman.

Then after that it was changed to PARKED site.

Then again on 4/16, it redirected again to secrets benefits.com

Then it changed to parked site again for a long time until we got the message saying they will be back, that was over a month ago.

Then that message changed to 2 weeks or something like that and then this week's end.

I am just thinking they transferred everything from the servers that was hosting the old site to a new servers somewhere else and the site is coming back under a new website address on different servers.

That's why the site is saying closed and soon we will get a redirect to a different website address - but that also makes no sense, why do you want to let LEO know where you new site will be.

So if it doesn't redirect to a new site and there really is a new site on the horizon, how do they espect people to know where to go?

Doing an IP search of eccie dot net gets a Netherland IP address but I am getting different results on where the domain is hosted depending on which website I am using to look up their IP and location.

Some results still saying it's hosted by GoDaddy in California.

One website IP search came back not in Netherland, but in Richland Hills.

WTF ????

Edited by jaxenmcd

ECCIE is back BUT:

All the reviews for Studio, Strip Club, and Providers are gone.

If you had premium access before the site went down, you still have premium access and the subscription.

But any reviews you posted are no longer showing when you click them under your profile reviews list.

Also the Providers ADS posting forum is gone.

The ISO and Welcome Wagon forums are gone.

Female members can post an ad once every 7 day in the weekly update but only to say where they are going to be, travel plan, a clean photo, and contact info.

Nothing else. No donation. No menu. No acronyms.

As of right now it is just Texas cities forums, more will come up later. 

Nice to know. I've currently lost verified status(wtf), so I can't see anything.