• Announcements

• Kaduk

TOB policy statement.   04/08/2018

To enter the site users must be 21 or older. Users are allowed only one profile to navigate throughout all TOB. Users so inclined can create a profile to include Pertinent information. Listings will only be available in the State of Colorado. This will allow for a safe place with emphasis on 21 and older Adult Member interactions. Trafficking is an egregious offense so please reach out to the proper authorities if you ever have any pertinent information.
    • Kaduk

Social media accounts   04/21/2018

Per the Rules social media accounts can and should be included in one’s Signature line, such as switter.  Please don’t include any social account info in posts. thanks
Covergirl

Is eccie ever coming back

32 posts in this topic

@Shep3.0 

Lmao...where have you seen me trying to charge 400 or 500 an hour....and your Opinions yup opinions cause that’s all they are...are just like assholes..everyone has one...and if I ever let that stop me I would be one broke hoe...that will never happen. 

Honey we all know what you are and that was clear from the very obvious reviews before eccie went down...Spinners are not the only chicks making money in this business and if you think that you’re  sadly mistaken my dear . I’m taking money to the bank everyday always have always will....this face and body might not be what you like but let me tell you without a doubt I’m having no issues booking appointments since eccie went down  nor before it went down ...my phone will always ring because I am me...i got an inbox full of men who love this baby ....nothing you said hurt my feelings 

you really have no idea what you’re talking about so I think before you get on here and start talking shit about something you clearly don’t have a clue about you need to close your mouth and observe ....yep more observing less shit talking ...

and to to the guy who posted under him talking about every girls business is slow the last 2weeks..you also don’t know what you’re talking about...I literally am turning people away because it’s too busy. I never understood why the heck the clients thought they gave the best advice about how to sell it....would be the  guys who don’t even own one trying to tell you what to do with it. I’m sorry but I’m not about to let you two just talk out of your ass. I would not be Ana if I did that. 

No hard feelings again...but please y’all both have some things to learn in this business. Errr just stay in your lane.

Sined Honestly,

Ana