Covergirl

Is eccie ever coming back

73 posts in this topic

Is eccie ever coming back what other sites are there 😥

I don't think so unless they put up some serious cash to hire some good lawyers to get an injunction. 

Covergirl, love your showcase pictures

As for eccie returning, it looks like it's down for the count. TOB is very popular in Denver--so if we all hang in here and tell people we know, TOB/Dallas can be just as popular.

20 minutes ago, Diamond John said:

Covergirl, love your showcase pictures

As for eccie returning, it looks like it's down for the count. TOB is very popular in Denver--so if we all hang in here and tell people we know, TOB/Dallas can be just as popular.

I hope that TOB  will be  just as popular as far as the number of providers (Eccie had over 800 provider showcases in Dallas alone) and sometimes, there were good on topic discussion threads,  but there were some frequent posters on Eccie that I would rather not see as members on this site and given the site rules, especially the FUD (#5), personal attacks aka agendas (#6).

Eccie was moderated with a light hand to be sure, Wily. I imagine that if/when TOB/Texas becomes popular, the moderators will have their hands full.

although the trolling I could do away with...I appreciated the many discussions we had on eccie with varying opinions and comments...pretty entertaining to me and a great source of marketing and income for a lot of ladies.

what I’m noticing now is that a lot of guys are sticking to regulars and starting to schedule with the ladies they were pre-screened with prior to eccie going down.

glad y’all are here....hope this place gets more active in the coming days for everyone’s sake..

there are a lot of ladies I imagine are struggling and do t know where to turn to...and the guys are acting like we all should lower our rates for them.

stay safe y’all 

Ana here...

14 hours ago, Analeese said:

although the trolling I could do away with...I appreciated the many discussions we had on eccie with varying opinions and comments...pretty entertaining to me and a great source of marketing and income for a lot of ladies.

what I’m noticing now is that a lot of guys are sticking to regulars and starting to schedule with the ladies they were pre-screened with prior to eccie going down.

glad y’all are here....hope this place gets more active in the coming days for everyone’s sake..

there are a lot of ladies I imagine are struggling and do t know where to turn to...and the guys are acting like we all should lower our rates for them.

stay safe y’all 

Ana here...

I agree guys are trying to lower my rates I’m like no way if you can’t respect my rates find someone else I’m worth more than they can imagine lol

I’ve  got texts on my hobby phone from ladies I've seen BCD  or was about to see, all telling me they were available and still around. I talked to a fellow monger who didn't know eccie was gone and he told me the same thing and he said he inadvertently pissed off his ATF when he suggested that he was getting a lot of offers and wondered if she'd drop her rate for him.

8 hours ago, Diamond John said:

he said he inadvertently pissed off his ATF when he suggested that he was getting a lot of offers and wondered if she'd drop her rate for him.

Clearly, it wasn't inadvertent. Would you be happy if you were asked to take less pay for the same work? :lol:

pfunk, he said it was inadvertent, and also, after a hobbyist has seen a lady many times like he has, he is used to getting more for less I think. Also, if any monger receives numerous special offers from ladies texting him out of the blue, the last thing he wants to think about is that his ATF considers it "work" seeing him. If I hire a master carpenter at a high price, and then later, if another excellent carpenter will do the same work for less, then I think the master carpenter should blame the market.

Most of my regulars are grandfathered at a special rate...they always have been once I consider them that.

I get the idea of a guy getting multiple offers at lower rates..but does a guy really chance losing or wasting his money on a lady just because the rate is lower ?

Is the donation amount really that much of a factor right now for you guys? How are y’all losing any type of income with the sites being down? I mean you weren’t out searching for a cheaper lady before eccie went down ...

it appears to me that guys want to take advantage of the situation some ladies are in...that’s  slimey imo.

You are paying for something...a service...that’s work imo..some people happen to do what they love to earn a living for themselves...and some people just embrace the hobby and ea h experience and allow themselves to ha e fun with guys..

And I think the term “work” wasnt meant to be taken so literal. It’s just a way to word something to help people understand where some ladies minds might be at...yes while your ATF might enjoy the hell out of you....I guarantee she isn’t going to be seeing you for free....it’s her job to have good IOP, make you feel like your the best man she’s ever been with, loves giving YOU pleasure and repeat over and over. It might sound fake but really it’s not. You end up talking and getting to know each other and finding many qualities and activities BCD and non BCD that make your time that much more enjoyable.

Show your ATF some gratitude for being your ATF...stick with her..don’t run to the first thing cheaper...and she will continue to provide the level of service you seek and and like to think you are owed.

Signing off,

Ana

Posted (edited)

True Analeese, but every ATF was once a newbie, and all of these newbie providers without clientele are going to compete for their piece of the pie.  You're statements (and others) about being loyal and seeing the same girls during this time is good for established providers only--but not good at all for new providers without a regular clientele. I've seen other ladies post on switter and elsewhere asking mongers to stick with their regular girls--and also saying they feel sorry for new providers. New providers might ask mongers to try someone new? Perhaps everyone is really trying to earn a living?

BTW, I just tried to post a review at TER using my VPN and was sad to see that TER has erased every provider account from the USA and every city and review in the USA. Sad

Edited by Diamond John

ATF ladies are great, which is why they are ATFs. But many guys hobby so they can see different providers not just one or two. I do not agree with trying to compare providers with any other profession as the differences are huge. I definitely would not ask my ATF for a discount because of other ladies that offered me lower rates. She charges what she charges to make a living so I am not going to ask her to take food off her table to adapt to me because I am looking for a bargain. The old saying by Ben Franklin rings true---"The bitterness of poor quality lingers long after the sweetness of a lower price is forgotten."

BTW Wylie, my fried who insulted his ATF by asking for a discount--she's on P411 and charges 400/hour. All he was asking is 300 because he only could meet for 45 minutes lol. He's a good guy--and ATF's have to be careful not to make their regulars feel like they are an ATM.

Like I said, ATFs are ATFs for a reason, and it not because she treats him like a wallet, but you have to realize that contacting a provider and haggling only gets you put in a nagative view in her eyes. If she contacts you first, that is a different story, haggle away. One thing that this hobby world makes abundantly clear, the providers MAY grow to like you, but truth be told, they are not providing out of the goodness of their hearts. 

16 hours ago, pfunk said:

Clearly, it wasn't inadvertent. Would you be happy if you were asked to take less pay for the same work? :lol:

In a bad job climate.... Yes.  I’ve taken jobs with less pay in a down market. It’s a gig economy.  Happy about it...no. But bills have to be paid. 

Ok and if providers could suddenly charge 500 an hour they would. In a heartbeat. I’m not one to take advantage of crisis so I would not haggle... but it cannot be argued that the market must stay static. 

On 4/11/2018 at 7:26 AM, Laci French said:

Check out http://ourhome2.net/ it is a Texas board.

I was on there a long time ago (after ASPD) I just went over there and it says "Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here" and when you click there, it asks you to sign in......so I can't seem to get sign in help. So its a circle of logic that doesn't work.

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, btbb said:

I was on there a long time ago (after ASPD) I just went over there and it says "Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here" and when you click there, it asks you to sign in......so I can't seem to get sign in help. So its a circle of logic that doesn't work.

Depending upon what your handle was on Eccie (if not btbb) or maybe it was, and you disrespected or pissed off ck1942, the owner and admin of the site, one of his friends or defined as a troll by them, then you have your answer to why your IP was banned.  Speaking of circular logic when throwing out accusations and theories, I will bet most of the guys that always seemed to be in the middle of if not causing the drama are banned from his site. Karma is a bitch! Ourhome2 is really starting to take off too!

Edited by Wile E Coyote
add

I doubt it Wile.  I had the same problem when using certain exit nodes with my VPN and I am already verified.  VPN and TOR exit nodes are shared by multiple people so if he bans the IP because of one shithead he ends up banning anyone using that exit.

ourhome is for the eccie forum junkies that want to inflate their online personality....waste of a time for the working girl unless she's one of those types

I been on this site 2 years before this new law it was totally awesome but they deleted putting adds up in Texas so that's a bummer but other than that it has good people no b.s

On 4/18/2018 at 3:04 PM, HoustonHobbyMan said:

ourhome is for the eccie forum junkies that want to inflate their online personality....waste of a time for the working girl unless she's one of those types

Our home had/has nothing to do with Eccie.  It was formed when ASPD took the....(who owns it now) plunge.  Eccie became popular because of the ASPD demise.   It served it's purpose and cannot keep all the trolls, hooktards, or ....deplorables away.  

You sound like Eccie wasn't your thing.  I do think it's ironic that your join date is pretty close to the Eccie offline date. 

Eccie is a tool and board for finding poontang, hopefully, in your flavor and your budget.  Did it have a-holes on it?  absolutely.  You have to look past all that

Posted (edited)

On 4/17/2018 at 8:48 AM, Wile E Coyote said:

Karma is a bitch! Ourhome2 is really starting to take off too!

The ads and reviews are as graphic as eccie and owner is verifying hobby credentials in age of FOSTA  That dooms the site  Every site in USA has cleaned up  Only O...2 looks like old aspd  Maybe the owner is clueless

Its called "...2"because the first site was taken down in 2010 after some unpleasantries  Current donain registered in 2010  

It's based in the USA and the owner rw id is well known after Houston 2009. I can see it survinving only if it goes private like P4xx and keeps the general public from reading. I would never re join that site and I was on there when CK first put it up ca 2008? the original site.

It wont last just read what CK said in that Dallas alert thread

Edited by Diamond John

On 4/10/2018 at 7:54 AM, Analeese said:

stay safe y’all 

Ana here...

If you think hobbyist are going to start paying 400 and 500 hr for providers you like toy than you are sadly mistaken. Remember, we still have options: stripp clubs, massage parlors and Amps are still significantly cheaper than traditional ECCIE rates. Plus if you want to increase your rates it helps if you have the face and body to justify those rates I am just saying 

Supply and Demand logic: when supply increases due to decreased demand, prices goes down.

Providers logic: when supply increases due to decreased business (and I know business been slow for all the providers these past 2 weeks and for many, none at all because they have no place to advertise and you can't always put all your eggs into regulars or past customers), prices goes up - being artificially increased by the providers themselves.

During these times they should deal in volume and get as many appointments as possible. 

3 appointments per day at $200 or $250 each is still more money thay can make if they only get one appointment per day for $400 or $500 or even no appointment per day for $400 or $500.