lakerboy24

To all the fellow hobbyists

18 posts in this topic

I was wondering with all the unfortunate events going on right now if you gentleman thought maybe sharing eachothers  contact info (if you are comfortable with) would be a good idea? We could maybe start a group or something and share info on the lovely providers we see. I don't know, just throwing it out there. if anyone would like any info or anything on any of the lovely women I've seen. Hope you guys are doing well, and best of luck on everything. 

Some form of group might be a good idea.  Though I am not an active poster, I have tried to add value to our TOB community with reviews.  Who knows, with all the changes going on, I may become a more active poster in the forums.  One thing I have to think about is that have not participated in any social networking sites...by choice,  I hope I don't have to re-think that.  Privacy matters to me.

Dude, I just kinda suggested something of this sort of another thread. I have no problems sharing resources and like I said in the other thread, meeting up for a beer or whatever.  I personally think it's a great idea 

I can see it now...sitting around a fire holding hands singing kum by yah and talking pootang.😂😂😂

1 minute ago, Laci French said:

I can see it now...sitting around a fire holding hands singing kum by yah and talking pootang.😂😂😂

mE7PMaN.jpg?1

3 minutes ago, Laci French said:

LOL this made me crack up 😂 

I set up a new encrypted email today, have a meet with someone new tomorrow via established references, we will hobby on! 

You guys are the true doomsday preppers!  

Just a heads up;

Forum post discussion must be General in scope pertaining to get-togethers.

• No impromptu gatherings.
  • No private MnG's/parties/events

Sorry Kaduk. So no posting emails or anything on here, please pm me if you'd like to connect on email and share! 

14 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Can we have perhaps a snack while we're singing might need to have a drink also the Thirsty singing Kumbaya

16 minutes ago, Laci French said:

And as always, you're invited to join Laci. Sitting by the campfire singing just wouldn't be complete without having you there:P

23 minutes ago, Laci French said:

It's Pootie Tang  one of ATF movie.

new-pootie-tang-meme-black-people-moving

Private Messaging is still allow.

but Please think before you push the 'Submit' button!!!

7 hours ago, Laci French said:

lol too funny! 

but hey.. sharing is caring! 

7 hours ago, Laci French said:

More like 

9 hours ago, Laci French said:

You guys are the true doomsday preppers!  

I've got canned food, bottled water, plenty of propane and a list of dudes to call in case I need a lady's digits. 

Lol

13 hours ago, Laci French said:

We can get in touch with our inner selves 😂😂

2 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

We can get in touch with our inner selves 😂😂

If TOB goes down that might be the new reality😂😂😂