Danielle Rae

Listing Rules etc.

15 posts in this topic

There are a ton of forum posts addressing the myriad of changes taking place but is there a specific place where I as a provider can keep up with the changing Listing Rules as they occur to be certain that my listings are in compliance with same?  For example, I am curious about the rules regarding pictures.  Has anything changed with regard to the pictures allowed in our "galleries/listings?"  Thanks.   

4 minutes ago, Danielle Rae said:

There are a ton of forum posts addressing the myriad of changes taking place but is there a specific place where I as a provider can keep up with the changing Listing Rules as they occur to be certain that my listings are in compliance with same?  For example, I am curious about the rules regarding pictures.  Has anything changed with regard to the pictures allowed in our "galleries/listings?"  Thanks.   

This would be helpful

Good question... I'm seeing a lot of removing of photos with nudity and such... when uploading there's a new warning... might check k that out :)

Xo

MeganMarie

8 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Good question... I'm seeing a lot of removing of photos with nudity and such... when uploading there's a new warning... might check k that out :)

Xo

MeganMarie

Thanks.  Yes it looks like so far, the rule is the same - no genitals or sex acts - but nudity is allowed.  If I am mistaken, please let me know xoxo 

also rule 10. Content (Nudity) Do not upload or post images of the genitals or visible pubic hair of any person or of sexual acts (simulated, suggested or otherwise)

be cautious of ANY nudity... better to be safe than sorry 

xoxo

2 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

also rule 10. Content (Nudity) Do not upload or post images of the genitals or visible pubic hair of any person or of sexual acts (simulated, suggested or otherwise)

be cautious of ANY nudity... better to be safe than sorry 

xoxo

Thanks, Megan.  Where specifically do I find Rule 10?  (Excuse my ignorance LOL) xoxo 

1 minute ago, Danielle Rae said:

Thanks, Megan.  Where specifically do I find Rule 10?  (Excuse my ignorance LOL) xoxo 

Yeah! Where are these. Are these some sorta pervy Gibbs rules? :P

Great thread!  I also wonder about the listing verbiage?  Seen some pretty raunchy ones out today and is this okay or do we go more PG?

6 minutes ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Yeah! Where are these. Are these some sorta pervy Gibbs rules? :P

Gibbs Rules

Click the "hamburger" top right. Click help. Decide if your a lady or a gentleman(🤣😂) 

27 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Great thread!  I also wonder about the listing verbiage?  Seen some pretty raunchy ones out today and is this okay or do we go more PG?

Exactly!   I think it would be wise for all ladies to utilize some "common sense" and tone it down.  xo

I'm not sure if most guys here are like me or not, bit sometimes a little left to the imagination goes a long long way... :D just saying

I am a bit confused... went to my listing in DC and realize that it disappeared... so only Colorado has access to listings now?