Adriana Caliste

SUNSHINE ONLY!

14 posts in this topic

YES! YES!  We really should all be a happy and thankful bunch. 

The beautiful weather in Denver today should have brought smiles to so many down faces!! Love my TOB family!! 

14 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

The beautiful weather in Denver today should have brought smiles to so many down faces!! Love my TOB family!! 

Beautiful weather in San Francisco as well! 75 degrees. Summer weather lol I didn’t dress accordingly tho lol I wore UGG boots 

Just now, MissHolly said:

Beautiful weather in San Francisco as well! 75 degrees. Summer weather lol I didn’t dress accordingly tho lol I wore UGG boots 

Haha I'm wearing a tank top and sandals... I think it got to 65 in denver today.... beautifully sunny afternoon after and early morning snow shower!!

Everytime I log into this site, and it's still here, I'm happy! Lol. It really has been a great day in so many ways. Thanks for bringing some sunshine to the board. 🌞🌈

Throughout history, the purveyors of gloom have always received better press than the more reasoned, despite all data to the contrary. A good number of evolutionary psychologists have come to believe  that as a species, we are innately and uniquely wired to be gossipy, over-sexed problem solvers. The problem will be solved. 

Edited by Happymon

3 hours ago, Adriana Caliste said:

The forum posts are really depressing over the last few days. Lots of negatively, complaining & ostracizing. TOB is one of our only beams of sunlight during these dark & cloudy times. Not trying to further deter anyone's freedom of speech but can we please try to keep it positive. FUCK! 

No no no sunshine. I am tired, hungry, my body hurts from yoga, I want to lose ten pounds, I gave up coffee and fruit. Just kidding, I will still be happy and see the sunshine.  We are women, and are providing for our families the best we can.

We will survive !!! Love to all the strong women!!!

I'm always full of sunshine and happiness. And now that spring has sprung I can't keep a smile off my face!

Let's stay focused on helping ourselves by helping each other and we will survive.

Love all you beautiful ladies! 

Edited by Cecilia

18 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Haha I'm wearing a tank top and sandals... I think it got to 65 in denver today.... beautifully sunny afternoon after and early morning snow shower!!

It’s 65 w/thunderstorms, headed for 78 in the RGV today. I actually had to put on a T-shirt.  😟

Looking at 90 later this week. Gotta work on my tan before I return to Denver. 😁

Perfect day out!  I highly recommend turning the music up and dancing outside barefoot.