Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lakerboy24

411 on Smokin lil blonde

54 posts in this topic

... and the NOs just keep rolling in.  It will be interesting to see what ratio of NO to YES reviews are needed before the hypnotizing power of her pics wanes and dudes start thinking with their big head again.

8 no show reviews out of 14 should tell anyone all they need to know about this person. :D

She was incredible, probably one of the more hottest girls I have ever had the pleasure of being with! 

To see or not to see, that is the question Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,

images.jpg

Seems like LB's history shows no hesitance to give a negative or so-so review. I'd have to give cred point to his impression of this enigmatic lady. Seems like it may be a totally authentic YMMV for this young'un.  As long as she provides service, it is up to her (and her true passions) whether or not to turn it up a notch. Just a guess.  Got game?

Yeah as always YMMV, just like with any other provider. We all have our own unique preferences and experiences in this hobby. I did my own research and knew going in and had an idea of what the service was going to be like so for me I got exactly what I expected. 

2 hours ago, Long Time said:

What happened to all of her reviews?

It probably a case of when your no's outweigh your yes's 2 to 1, it's time to not allow reviews anymore. 

5 hours ago, Juanmotai said:

It probably a case of when your no's outweigh your yes's 2 to 1, it's time to not allow reviews anymore. 

I would think multiple bad reviews would be the reason to leave the reviews in place. Part of the reason for a bad review is a warning to others.  If you take the bad reviews away once they add up, then what is the point of bad reviews?  Also, she did have a number of good reviews from established reviewers. 

It states on her TOB profile that she requested no reviews.

Yeah, I understand.  I understand that many ladies request to not have reviews for privacy reasons.  I just seems a little disingenous to allow reviews up until you get some bad ones, then change your status to no longer allowing leads at all. 

25 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

Yeah, I understand.  I understand that many ladies request to not have reviews for privacy reasons.  I just seems a little disingenous to allow reviews up until you get some bad ones, then change your status to no longer allowing leads at all. 

We don't/can't know her reasoning or full circumstances.

Just now, eatu55 said:

We don't/can't know her reasoning or full circumstances.

She took down all her listings too. She might've left town.

Just now, slee402 said:

She took down all her listings too. She might've left town.

Or maybe her budget changed and she decided to save some dollars.

11 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

I would think multiple bad reviews would be the reason to leave the reviews in place. Part of the reason for a bad review is a warning to others.  If you take the bad reviews away once they add up, then what is the point of bad reviews?  Also, she did have a number of good reviews from established reviewers. 

9 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

I think your completely onto something Mustang! well said and couldn't agree more!

I will say she is quite stunning! and I can understand why guys are lining up to see her. hopefully she turns off her phone during her dates. just a guess that her phone is blowing the fu#k up!!!!

Well, she's not really helping her case! Seems she created a new profile seen here.

https://theotherboard.com/users/127835

Maybe she is trying to start a clean slate, put the past behind and have a better record. Then again, maybe I screwed up her hiding the past.

It's definitely her. I can tell by the shape of her breasts and her green finger nails. . . 

20 minutes ago, HobbyHabbit said:

Well, she's not really helping her case! Seems she created a new profile seen here.

Maybe she is trying to start a clean slate, put the past behind and have a better record. Then again, maybe I screwed up her hiding the past.

It's definitely her. I can tell by the shape of her breasts and her green finger nails. . . 

holy crap that's an amazing catch! there is also a scare on her hip.

pretty certain guys will still be blowing up her phone. it'll be interesting how her future reviews will fair? only time will tell if the no shows will continue to stack up regarding her???

48 minutes ago, HobbyHabbit said:

Yeah, I would agree this is her.

I agree it is the same person.  Take a very close look at the first picture. On the far right edge, middle to upper, there appears to be a face.

Or am I just seeing things?

15 minutes ago, Diogenes said:

I agree it is the same person.  Take a very close look at the first picture. On the far right edge, middle to upper, there appears to be a face.

It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.

15 minutes ago, Diogenes said:

278A3998-5F5B-458E-9EBF-26CAF2A3D213.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

278A3998-5F5B-458E-9EBF-26CAF2A3D213.jpeg

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Following up on my earlier comment, I predict this particular photo will soon be taken down and disappear into the Twilight Zone.

I find it interesting that she no longer accepts reviews.  How does one decide to take a chance ?  Just thinking out loud here . . .