Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lakerboy24

411 on Smokin lil blonde

54 posts in this topic

Bunny 407-428-7919
Colorado Companion

https://theotherboard.com/users/125441

This girls photo's blew me away. She looks way TGTBT but then again has a Snapchat. The number doesn't lead back to anything on Google but reverse image search does find some old profiles with older numbers looks like. Has anyone TOFTT yet? Any info would be appreciated! 

Edited by lakerboy24
Forgot link.

Review pending but PM me if you want more info. 

44 minutes ago, slee402 said:

You're the man, I just messaged you. 

Bunny 407-428-7919
Colorado Companion

Just curious if anyone had any info on the young lady calling herself bunny or swedish bunny?  Pics look great but no reviews yet to date...

11 hours ago, slee402 said:

3 hours ago, rodrod1 said:

Thumbs up (down)?

The above says to PM him until his Review posts.

I didn't realize I was gonna get so many messages regarding this girl. I should've thought this through. I disabled my messenger and now I can't seem to re-enable it. Anyway, I'll just go ahead and let everyone know. Her photos are real even though they seem TGTBT. She's 3GS.

Also, another user posted a review that was approved. I wasn't as excited about the encounter as he was but I still had a good time.

I saw her today just wanted to add  I agree looks were a 10 but I felt the experience was more like a 7 or 8 however I can see she would be a bit more YMMV than others in terms of expressiveness. 

13 hours ago, ynglifter69 said:

Looks 10. Experience 6

That was a win for me given I had no reviews or other info to go off of.

Edited by Kaduk

Could you elaborate on what made the experience a 6? Very tempting from the pictures

Edited by ComeGetPsalm

16 hours ago, ComeGetPsalm said:

Could you elaborate on what made the experience a 6? Very tempting from the pictures

• it's OK to give a simple thumbs up or down in a "411" post, just don't go into detail as that wouldn’t be allowed.

I see LR66 had a two hour appointment, does not recommend, and also states "Smoking: unknown. Pictures accurate: unknown". Putting on my Sherlock Holmes deerstalker cap, I'm guessing that indicates a no-show.

There should be a line in the review format for "no-show", I don't think adding that information would be a problem.

Let's just say, she has a lot of things she won't do. I've seen her twice now and had fun both times but both times I left feeling like the session was missing something. Probably won't see her a third time.

3 of the "no" reviewers don't know whether her pictures are accurate, so my guess is those are all no-shows. The 4th "no" is a first-time reviewer and says pictures are fake. The current minimalist review format can be frustrating.

4 no's out of 6/7 reviews is "stay away" in my book, too many beautiful woman with glowing reviews!

I've messaged those that don't recommend her for details but haven't heard anything yet. 

I think it has been a mix of no show, no screening, and her just texting back her address only without any specific details. Definitely a "stay away" for now.

It would help if there could be a cumulative NO/YES for each instead of looking at each review. I'm passing on her. 

3 minutes ago, contrails said:

It would help if there could be a cumulative NO/YES for each instead of looking at each review. I'm passing on her. 

Even just getting the Yes/No up on to the review header, perhaps between the reviewer's name and count of their reviews, so you don't have to expand each review would make it easier to get an overview.

On 4/16/2018 at 2:49 PM, lakerboy24 said:

I've messaged those that don't recommend her for details but haven't heard anything yet. 

I hope someone gets back to you.  I think some back channel communication (with some respectful limits) is going to be more important than ever because of the recent changes. If we don't cooperate with each other, it may feel like flying blind when thinking about seeing someone new to us.  I also hope the ladies are doing the same thing, to stay safe and increase chances of a mutually pleasurable meeting.

She seems to renew her ad about every 2 minutes 24/7 so she is looking for business, but my guess all of those "No's" for recommend and "Do Not Know" about photos probable indicate No-Show's.  Maybe she is double-booking and just seeing the first guy who shows up and leaving the others sitting in the parking lot stairing at their phones. Nothing will get you a no review faster than that.

Most of those no reviews are from the same day I saw her last. I wonder if I just showed her such a good time that she didn't feel like seeing anyone else the rest of the night :D

6 minutes ago, slee402 said:

Most of those no reviews are from the same day I saw her last. I wonder if I just showed her such a good time that she didn't feel like seeing anyone else the rest of the night :D

😂😂😂😂😂