Kali Sensual Reiki

Reference friendly Ladies

24 posts in this topic

New providers and older providers in need of a reference from me?

1. Please have the client give me a call or send me a text to jog my memory please first and possibly most importantly .

2. If I don’t recognize a providers name? Please don’t take it personal! However I may request that you send me a message through P411 to prove your legetamacy. 

I realize some of you clients are using me as the “gateway provider” to other providers. And honestly I am fine with that. I get it clients. Lots of eye candy to try😊

Truth be told this website needs to be protected. I also have a ❤️  filled obligation to protect those I seriously care about and often refer to as friends! (Providers and Clients alike) Nothing more my friends and please understand that a few months ago I lost my phone and many of you are missing and if it has been more then 6months since I have seen you? Also If i don’t come in contact with you on the Fourum? Please  be open to giving a detailed discription of our encounter and what you look like.  Especially If i fail to no longer have your number.  Yes  I am  kind of foggy on the past. Especially  if you were a quick 1 hit wonder with me?  

Again nothing personal! Sending Reiki because there is too much in the way of fear and anxiety for many!

om shakti

kali💓 

I am also reference friendly. 

I only provide references to ladies that are reputable and respectful.

Please provide as much information about the inquiring gentleman as possible.

Gentlemen if you met me and need a reference please have the lady email me.

You can also ask for a reference on your TOB profile.

Edited by Kandi Apple

Great Thread Kali :)

I am too reference friendly. 

Ladies= please provide a name, number and/or email. If we have exchanged text before, Please feel free to text,  no intro needed ;) If we are sharing for the first time PLEASE go through p411, TOB or my direct email and please Introduce yourself ..I usually have an avge of 10 min response time.

If I have seen him before I WILL have his info.. If a gent claims he has changed his original email and/or #. He will have to provide you With his old # and email used to book with me.

I very Rarely offer incalls , so 95% of references from me will be based from Outcall. I DO NOT  Keep "Notes" on clients unless there is an issue with Hygiene or Persona. Please do not expect more than

" He is good to go love, have fun!"   or

"Yes he is safe to see. Enjoy!"

Guys = If we have met and you would like to clear your reference with me ahead of time. You Should have my number, Call, Text or email Anytime! 

Hope this helps

Xoxoxo

I am also a reference friendly provider. Just keep in mind, new providers to TOB or Denver, I am only letting you know I have seen this client, whether he was a complete gentleman and he treated me well, or he is a client I would not see again for reasons that are my own. By no means am I saying we were involved in any illegal encounters. You ultimately must make your own choices for your own business. Thanks Kali for starting this thread. Good information sharing.

💙 Hunter

I'm reference friendly as well via email or text only. Clients must notify me PRIOR to using me as a reference with the provider's name so I'm anticipating their email/text.

I will not provide specific details and limiting my responses to:

"He's safe!"   

"Would not repeat!"

I’m reference friendly as well!!!

I too am reference friendly 😜😜😜

Reference friendly within the last 6 months  and always faster by text. 

Edited by Laci French

I am always willing to keep our fellow ladies safe.. i do not keep notes unless a bad experience.  Stay safe all my lovely friends.

4 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

I am always willing to keep our fellow ladies safe.. i do not keep notes unless a bad experience.  Stay safe all my lovely friends.

Exactly what I do!  Therefore, when I get texts from providers saying "Hi!  So-and-so is using you as a reference.  His number is ______. Is he legit?"  I cannot respond with anything but "I wish I could help you but I don't save names and numbers so I have no way of knowing if I have met him or not. He needs to provide more info or contact me directly."  

I have always been and will remain reference friendly. We have to look out for one another and I've never understood anyone who would not provide a reference and actually became rude when you asked for one. I guess there are a lot of providers who don't screen. Many of my clients have thanked me for my diligent screening process, as it made them feel more comfortable. 
I want to thank all the providers who have been around for awhile and who have helped me out with a reference quickly on more than one occasion - some of you have posted above.
I do prefer emails when requesting a reference as it is easier for me to verify who you are, if I don't already know. I don't always have my biz phone with me and I don't like replying to random texts from anyone, anyway. So if you want a ref, please email me and I'll respond as quickly as possible. I also email providers directly on 411 or TOB if we may not know each other so they will know I am legit.

Gentleman, if Tob stays alive, please feel free to send me a reference request if I have seen you.  Send a PM first so I may verify our meeting.  Getting white listed is fine with me!

I am reference friendly too.

I want to say a huge thank you to all the ladies who help me feel safe by always getting back to me with their version of a thumbs up or thumbs down. I don't require too much in the way of a request just the basics really. And I will always respond to a request with any pertinent information.

LADIES: I am reference friendly, but please provide info of who you are so I can confirm that you are legit. You can contact me by either phone(if client provides) or my email. I will need their name, number, and/or email. I give a simple response unless they were less than stellar. Lastly, I don't respond if clients haven't contacted me prior so if you don't hear from me...that could be the issue for the silence.

CLIENTS: Remember to contact me that you will need a reference so I am waiting for it to come through. If I don't hear from you, that lady will unfortunately have to go through other means to confirm that you are safe. Please don't waste everyone's time by not going with protocols. I am only do this for your safety, and the safety of others.

Thanks,

Samantha Sheppard

I’m a reference friendly chica as well!

I do keep clients name, numbers, and notes but all is 3DES encrypted and stored externally. My messages are burned every 10 hours. 

Yesterday I received  over 10 requests...2 of which did not include the clients name nor did they respond when I asked for additional information. 

Clients: Please text me the providers name and contact information. 

Ladies: Text is my preferred method, then Email, and lastly PM. Please include your name, the clients name, and clients phone number. If you contact me from an email or number that you do not have listed, I will not respond. 

On 4/9/2018 at 6:28 PM, milehijas said:

I have always been and will remain reference friendly.
I do prefer emails when requesting a reference as it is easier for me to verify who you are, if I don't already know. I don't always have my biz phone with me and I don't like replying to random texts from anyone, anyway. So if you want a ref, please email me and I'll respond as quickly as possible. I also email providers directly on 411 or TOB if we may not know each other so they will know I am legit.

Having said this - one day later, due to a technology glitch, all of my contacts & notes were wiped out of my phone. Not a happy day. :mad:
So if you are looking for a reference, I need the gentleman to contact me and remind of when we met, and something that would help me remember them, before you email me. I need their email address and/or phone number. Both would be most helpful.

Reference friendly within the last 6 months for both Providers & Clients! We stick together better than most communities. No need to stop now 💋 

XxKae Marie

Edited by sweetkarizmatic

I am reference Friendly and fast to respond I'll be leaving for Texas if this goes down last hurrah I guess

Text works best for me, and always willing to give references. :)

I am Reference Friendly as well. REFERENCES ARE NOW CRUCIAL! I Really Hope everybody puts their egos aside and takes 5 minutes to give a client reference. We've All got to work together to stay Safe!

2 days ago I had a gentlemen contact my off switter with 5 references, and ONE Replied back to me! COME ON Ladies! SMH!

I am a reference-friendly lady as well and I am always happy to give references! For fellow providers looking to verify a reference, it's usually best to contact me through text or email, I check those frequently and as a result tend to respond sooner to those. 

It makes me happy to see both providers and clients sticking to their guns about screening in these trying times. :)