Arielbaby

Back page orphans

47 posts in this topic

Ok I know Iv posted about this recently lol. But I’m back with more, a lot more back page providers are here. It’s just TERRIBLE! they are lowering the quality of the site. 60$ specials lol! It’s a mess. Bp men are soo illiterate. So it’s not hard to sniff them out. I send one generated message asking for verification, they’ll be like “what” or “how much” BLOCKK. I will not lower my standards for you back page orphans! Tob is very upscale and no place for anything less! 

Edited by Arielbaby

7 minutes ago, Arielbaby said:

Ok I know Iv posted about this recently lol. But I’m back with more, a lot more back page providers are here. It’s just TERRIBLE! they are lowering the quality of the site. 60$ specials lol! It’s a mess. Bp men are soo illiterate. So it’s not hard to sniff them out. I send one generated message asking for verification, they’ll be like “what” or “how much” BLOCKK. I will not lower my standards for you back page orphans! Tob is very upscale and no place for anything less! 

Lighten up a little bit.... Everyone is frantic... nobody has to lower their standards...but complaining in the forums isn't gonna do anything but cause more chaos! You've only been on TOB for a year.... calling them "orphans" because they post on backpage is a tad distasteful...

Xo

MeganMarie

Let me tell you something. Your welcome to your opinion love, as I am. Frantic? No. I’m Annoyed by the LACK of respect coming from bp users. Hm only a year and I’m well established So with that being said. “I said what I said” you take care now. 

Ariel

Oh honey... I hope the disrespect you're receiving isn't caused by the disrespect you give.... 

Whatever makes you happy. 

I’m an upscale provider & nothing less. Clearly You wouldn’t understand. Take care means goodbye, nice chatting, enjoy your day.

take care,

Ariel

Someone should have taught you some respect.... we are all here for the same purpose.  what defines you as upscale? And who TF are you to say I wouldn't understand. Dont be rude then expect me not to defend myself... you're 22. So much to learn in life...  Enjoy your week! Hope your attitude on this post doesn't interfere with your work week! Xoxo

MeganMarie

6 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Someone should have taught you some respect.... we are all here for the same purpose. what defines you as upscale? And who TF are you to say I wouldn't understand. Dont be rude then expect me not to defend myself... you're 22. So much to learn in life...  Enjoy your week! Hope your attitude on this post doesn't interfere with your work week! Xoxo

MeganMarie

RUDE? your DELUSIONAL. do I have to explain why I’m upscale boo, it speaks for itself. No one asked you to comment on my post in the first place. You and I are not the same. Remove yourself, better yet make your OWN post. 

Ariel

1 minute ago, Laci French said:

I just looked at your ad and didn’t find any rates and on your P411 profile it says to ask for rates. I can understand the confusion with these gentlemen.  

Where is your compassion for these ladies that have lost all ability to pay their bills and put food on the table?  

I think we all need to take a moment and count our blessings because we still have our community up and going strong. This is what helping others looks like.

Thanks Laci, we all just need to share the space that's left! 

Her rates are in her ad.... but I dont think rates makes you upscale...or better than anybody else! All love over here!! Everybody deserves to get money... whether you agree with the way they do it or not!

Xoxo

1 minute ago, Laci French said:

I just looked at your ad and didn’t find any rates and on your P411 profile it says to ask for rates. I can understand the confusion with these gentlemen.  

Where is your compassion for these ladies that have lost all ability to pay their bills and put food on the table?  

I think we all need to take a moment and count our blessings because we still have our community up and going strong. This is what helping others looks like.

It’s not what you say but how you say it. I respect you for being able to get your point across without being rude. Same for the men. It’s not what you ask, but how. I will not respond to “how much to fuxk right now”. My clients haven’t been disrespectful when inquiring about my donation. And I won’t tolerate it now that back page is down. Simple.

6 hours ago, Arielbaby said:

RUDE? your DELUSIONAL. do I have to explain why I’m upscale boo, it speaks for itself. No one asked you to comment on my post in the first place. You and I are not the same. Remove yourself, better yet make your OWN post. 

Ariel

I hope all the “upscale” gentlemen are taking note on your attitude and disrespect.  

Horizontally darling we are ALL the same😂

Lol girl my clients LOVE me❤️

There's bad coming in from both sides, providers and clients, but this isn't the best way to handle it. Let's not get torn apart from the inside. Ladies will just have to screen a little more diligently and us guys will have to pick our providers a little more carefully for the time being. The sky hasn't fallen yet, and I doubt it will. The clouds may get lower and the fog might come in, but the sky won't fall. Let's all stick together and we'll get through this mess just fine, like we always have. 

"Upscale" is another of those subjective terms that means.....well...whatever the hell it means. Ariel, you might consider saving your explanations and such in the event that THIS site shuts down. You will then need them wherever you land to try to earn a living as a "TOB orphan" flooding ...wherever.

In all things in life, charges happen that we have no control over. You just have to adjust and move on.

3 hours ago, Admiral C said:

"Upscale" is another of those subjective terms that means.....well...whatever the hell it means. Ariel, you might consider saving your explanations and such in the event that THIS site shuts down. You will then need them wherever you land to try to earn a living as a "TOB orphan" flooding ...wherever.

I regret to inform you, That’s were your wrong. This is a hobby for me, NOT a way of living. I was fine before the site ever came along, I’ll be fine long after it’s gone,😘 

2 minutes ago, Arielbaby said:

I regret to inform you, That’s were your wrong. This is a hobby for me, NOT a way of living. I was fine before the site ever came along, I’ll be fine long after it’s gone.😘 

Fair enough. Then the flood of BP orphans "lowering the standard" should not bother you at all. Quickly blow them off as "low class" once you "sniff them out" and move on. No need to get all worked up and complain about it here...it's just a hobby. Most folks just get a new hobby if the current one gets ruined in some way. You can do that too. Life is too short...be happy.

Just now, Admiral C said:

Fair enough. Then the flood of BP orphans "lowering the standard" should not bother you at all. Quickly blow them off as "low class" once you "sniff them out" and move on. No need to get all worked up and complain about it here...it's just a hobby. Most folks just get a new hobby if the current one gets ruined in some way. You can do that too. Life is too short...be happy.

I can post whatever I want in the forums. no one has to read it. Let alone comment. WHY IS EVERYONE BEING SO SENAITIVE😂 

3 minutes ago, Arielbaby said:

I can post whatever I want in the forums. no one has to read it. Let alone comment. WHY IS EVERYONE BEING SO SENAITIVE😂 

First off...technically, you cannot post whatever you want. Secondly, "everyone" is being so sensitive because you seem completely INsensitive. Even if this earns a violation, I'm going to try to answer your question, but without the political correctness other show. Your angry complaints that new girls who are trying to earn a living are inconveniencing your unnecessary hobby makes you sound like a total bitch.

1 minute ago, Admiral C said:

First off...technically, you cannot post whatever you want. Secondly, "everyone" is being so sensitive because you seem completely INsensitive. Even if this earns a violation, I'm going to try to answer your question, but without the political correctness other show. Your angry complaints that new girls who are trying to earn a living are inconveniencing your unnecessary hobby makes you sound like a total bitch.

People are going to do and say what they want. That’s life. The fact you’re allowing me to get to you. Is sad. I said what I said. Talk to each other about it not me🙃🤷🏾‍♀️🤗

12 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

LMAO 😂😂😂

No questions that BP has a bad reputation on this site, and has earned it for the most part.  But that doesn't change the fact that there are good people who have been on BP.  I found my ATF on BP years ago.  We also can't lose site of the fact that there were a lot of YL's on BP who were earning their livelihood there and that got cut off last week, I'm sure causing great headships for many.  The influx to this board that is clearly happening, will have a downside in many way.  But if we handle it right, weed out some of those who won't fit in here, we have a chance to make our board bigger and better.  I for one don't mind that fact that there are more than 4-5 ladies posting in COS for the first time in a long time, and hey, we all came here from somewhere. 

How soon they all forget...It will just take a short time for the gentlemen to remember the reason most did not use BP to begin with....Really thats all that needs to be said about this topic and to continually bring it up, is like a broken record...Or rinse, repeat....Very much indicative of the way they used to advertise on their beloved BP when in fact it is nothing more than a form of free self advertising...

You can see what they are about just from reading the messages they continue to post about themselves and what has happened as if they are some type of victim now, this is completely beyond my understanding...What has happened was inevitable because of the caliber of rif-raf that had long been associated with BP, so it was not surprising that they closed down that site...But what is surprising is the fact that knowing this, that it has been welcomed here now...This too shall pass in time, so remember that...

All this is nothing more than a violation of the First Amendment which is stripping away the right of freedom of speech which should be guaranteed and assigning blame to a website for the ignorance of speech and poor behavior of others....

5 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

No questions that BP has a bad reputation on this site, and has earned it for the most part.  But that doesn't change the fact that there are good people who have been on BP.  I found my ATF on BP years ago.  We also can't lose site of the fact that there were a lot of YL's on BP who were earning their livelihood there and that got cut off last week, I'm sure causing great headships for many.  The influx to this board that is clearly happening, will have a downside in many way.  But if we handle it right, weed out some of those who won't fit in here, we have a chance to make our board bigger and better.  I for one don't mind that fact that there are more than 4-5 ladies posting in COS for the first time in a long time, and hey, we all came here from somewhere. 

I appreciate your positive feed back, and in no way did I mean to offened members on the board, I will try to be more sensitive when posting❤️

BP is one of many advertising channels. Many providers use more than one channel and many consumers shop many as well. It's easy to see the same names and numbers come up on multiple sites. Providers need to decide how broadly to advertise and use their advertising $. Consumers need to comparison shop and decide what they are after. 

Can't we all just get along and understand  there will be some people freaking out because they are uncertain. Give it time. The wrinkles will all smooth eventually.

36 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

Life is too short amen be happy

4 hours ago, Laci French said:

I hope all the “upscale” gentlemen are taking note on your attitude and disrespect.  

Horizontally darling we are ALL the same😂

OK, I read this whole thread and don't see one thing disrespectful in Ariel's initial post or follow ups.  I did see Megan Marie jump her for no apparent reason and start with the personal attacks.  I can vouch for Ariel's high level of class, just like yours, Laci, I'm surprised you jumped on this bandwagon.

It seems like all of the ladies are just swamped with assholes right now, and I imagine it must be frustrating.  No matter how much you ladies like to stick up for the honorable gentlemen, it appears to this outsider that you need to stick together and not jump each other's shit when discussing the current mess.