Arielbaby

Back page orphans

47 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

OK, I read this whole thread and don't see one thing disrespectful in Ariel's initial post or follow ups.  I did see Megan Marie jump her for no apparent reason and start with the personal attacks.  I can vouch for Ariel's high level of class, just like yours, Laci, I'm surprised you jumped on this bandwagon.

It seems like all of the ladies are just swamped with assholes right now, and I imagine it must be frustrating.  No matter how much you ladies like to stick up for the honorable gentlemen, it appears to this outsider that you need to stick together and not jump each other's shit when discussing the current mess.

I didn't jump her. Nor did I start the personal attacks....Lol she stated she had already stated the issue.recently and started another thread unnecessarily. :)

1 hour ago, Barbi said:

How soon they all forget...It will just take a short time for the gentlemen to remember the reason most did not use BP to begin with....Really thats all that needs to be said about this topic and to continually bring it up, is like a broken record...Or rinse, repeat....Very much indicative of the way they used to advertise on their beloved BP when in fact it is nothing more than a form of free self advertising...

You can see what they are about just from reading the messages they continue to post about themselves and what has happened as if they are some type of victim now, this is completely beyond my understanding...What has happened was inevitable because of the caliber of rif-raf that had long been associated with BP, so it was not surprising that they closed down that site...But what is surprising is the fact that knowing this, that it has been welcomed here now...This too shall pass in time, so remember that...

All this is nothing more than a violation of the First Amendment which is stripping away the right of freedom of speech which should be guaranteed and assigning blame to a website for the ignorance of speech and poor behavior of others....

Omg thank you for writing this.......you took the words right out of my mouth. Countless posts in the past about the majority of BP ads/women were stolen pics, scams, rip offs and riff raff have so soon quickly been forgotten. The few legitimate providers could not have solely relied on BP. Without some kind of verification the listing section here could morph into a BP ish look. 

8 minutes ago, Lucylucyloveland said:

Oh shit..... 😂😂😂

Now Lucy...you have no right to say"oh shit" in response to anything or anyone on this here public forum...no more than I have the right to post this in reply to you.....:D:lol:

Say......where's that  "Guy watching and eating popcorn meme??"

Okay ladies, take a breather, step away from the keyboard, and reflect on your business/practice at hand. THAT is the upscale thing to do. Nit picking about who is right or wrong isn't going to change the fact that this industry is changing for EVERYONE.  Whether you started last week, or been here for 20 plus years, we all have been dealt a blow and are reeling from the aftermath.

Make sure you have your ducks in a row, change your ads to reflect the new changes, screen, help out your fellow providers and clients(because they are affected by this too), and lets try not to fight. We all have enough to deal with without having to put up with this.

Also, keep in mind that there are bad providers and clients on every board. This is why we screen. If they won't go through your screening...NEXT!!!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Here as in life, respect is earned not given because of your circumstance...So understand it is not as easy as you just showing up here and demanding something that you have yet to earn...Respect in this community is earned by putting in the time and effort to establish yourself as being legitimate, not because you feel you deserve...Remember you are here because of problemswhere you were before, so you are going to work to prove that you are not a part of that problem...There is nothing rude about being honest so stop trying to make it into something it is not....There is nothing to more to discuss either you walk your talk or you dont and that is your choice and the rest goes without saying, so please stop bringing it up.....

Damn glad we have someone reading the entire thread for us just in case we cannot comprehend or summarize who is wrong, right, disrespectful, mad, glad or bent out of shape for ourselves...  

it is not a matter of who is right or wrong, so stop trying to say that is what this is about..This is a serious problem and it could easily affect us all and it is much deeper than the BP orphans who have arrived....As an established part of this community I do not waste my time over such things as jealousy over a new lady showing up here so dont even try to go there...What this has to do with is the fact that they shut BP down because of the content....As BP was not a reviews site, that means content was posted by advertisers aka providers....So that is the problem I have with any of this, nothing more and certainly nothing less...So dont try to make this into something that it is not...So now that we got that straight...

11 minutes ago, Barbi said:

it is not a matter of who is right or wrong, so stop trying to say that is what this is about..This is a serious problem and it could easily affect us all and it is much deeper than the BP orphans who have arrived....As an established part of this community I do not waste my time over such things as jealousy over a new lady showing up here so dont even try to go there...What this has to do with is the fact that they shut BP down because of the content....As BP was not a reviews site, that means content was posted by advertisers aka providers....So that is the problem I have with any of this, nothing more and certainly nothing less...So dont try to make this into something that it is not...So now that we got that straight...

This is a little off topic...but your feisty posts are turning me on.

Pardon my interruption, but could somebody point me to the $60 specials?

48 minutes ago, Gregorysymph said:

Pardon my interruption, but could somebody point me to the $60 specials?

🤣🤣🤣🤣 I haven't seen any either.... 

Good afternoon. I would hope that compassion, kindness and understanding  will carry the day in this forum when it come to BP "orphans". While I agree that, in time this will shake out, for many of the young ladies, the immediacy of the situation could be so very scary, terrifying. Their lives has been turned up side down. I don't care if you are a $125,000.00 a year VP or a $10.00 an hour clerk, you loose your means to make a living, support your children, to simply keep a roof over your head, your entire perspective on life changes. Tomorrow can seem so very dark and bleak if you don't know how you are going to feed your family. Many are probably feeling very alone right now. Many probably simply don't know where to turn just yet.To some it may sound corny or trite but I will pray  that the ladies effected can find the strength, the help, the direction needed to weather this.

Just saying 

Very well put oldertruckguy-9225....It is frightening to have your living torn out from under you but that is what the issue is here with us too, we just havent had that happen and if we do not protect it will be soon...I am not blaming all the ladies from BP for what happened but they do need to understand it is ultimately their responsibility because when you hear of there being ads posted for illegal activity and you choose to turn a blind eye to that fact and advertise there anyway, that it becomes your problem....We dont have that problem and I would hate to think we might  so this is important for them understand if they wish to make this their home, that we will not tolerate that here...

Hi. Barbi. I agree with you . Being compassionate does not mean abandoning  principles, rules or values.  Understanding principles, rules and values must be on both sides.  

The last time I broke up a cat fight I got a face full of claws. lets hope I have better luck this time. click