Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Olivia Belle

Opinions Opinions People I need opinions

11 posts in this topic

I sure hope that this isn't outside of any rules for posting, it's merely a question.

BP issues: how can we combat this here on TOB?

Ladies obviously theres been an increase in calls due to the recent shut down of a lot of sites. Honestly even before this happen I was getting low balling calls. I kept it to myself saying "it's just the run of the mill clients that happen to stray away from bp and it'll go back to normal shortly." But within the last 2 days I've had little boys (and I call them boys because they call me telling me what they want to pay i.e.; 60 80 100 ) without even looking at my profile.  I've also seen an increase of providers here offering bp prices which to each their own ( i am not knocking a girl for doing as she pleases with herself)  so ..... 

Gentlemen for those of you who actually are gentlemen and take the time to read the womens ad that she took the time out to write I thank you. lol When you are looking for a provider as I know some of you do stray to BP is there not a place for the ladies to write their donations there? I've never tried to post there nor have i ever wanted to due to the high volume low balling clients and now that it's shut down I can't go look for myself. 

How do WE fix this issue guys and gals? I book with 30 min notice and although that is in my profile and on my title for some reason it's not getting through to some. I've even tried googling my own ad to see if it was not coming up but it is. How do I stop this foolishness. I would hate to see this fabulous site fall to the standards of bp and I absolutely dislike (hate is a strong word) sending out first repsonse text messages or conversations. 'Are you aware of my donations and I need 30 mins advance notice" it seems so robotic.  I've really enjoyed my time and made great new lasting friends from here , I guess I'm just frustrated. 

I have just always heard stories of ladies going for the "low" on that site. It's not like Ive been on it or even tried to see/ make contact with there girls there. I  came up with the donations though from a prior conversations I had earlier his morning. So maybe the girls you were seeing asked for a more of a decent donation but I've had a few calls saying that I was "crazy" for asking what my donations are. I kindly reply " well if you took the time to review the profile you could have saved your and my time" then I get the response of either F UR time or "no one pays that much" Pretty fed up with being nice. I just know that one of these days I'm going to blow my top when someone contacts me and doesn't know my donations for the millionth time that week.

My apologies in advance guys.I promise I truly am a nice girl !

Value of T&C is between parties involved, whether here or on BP, reviews tend to lend credence you get what you bargained for. I think TOB is classes above some other sites. I just hope we don't see the influx of parlors that BP had. Already seen one posting listings here. My $.03 anyway. With trade wars we will experience inflation. 

Others have pointed out that it will be some tough sledding for the foreseeable future, so, there really is no "combatting", as this is about the only game in town for now.

As a provider, can switch to email only contacting and not do same day: can weed out the pains on your schedule.

This won't go over well, but long timers on this site have become spoiled and soft. It's been an insular bubble and there have been threads where folks complain about how awful things have been of late due to not everyone is lock step with the bubble mindset.

So, everyone will need to put their big person undies on and knuckle down. Or just move on. Which the pains might eventually do.

I saw your notice to check your donations when I read your listings.    Didn’t seem crazy expensive, so I was a bit befuddled.   Now it all makes sense.  I would probably leave that in there.  Led me to check.  Anyone who questions it is obviously not a client you would like.

Edited by Plot

Just decline/delete and move forward.  Simple and stress free. 

Hope things get better for you!

6 hours ago, Ilikemike7691 said:

What are Backpage prices I've never paid 60  80 100 there. Pretty much the same price is here and there.

Honey in the room they upsell. Lmao that’s not really the price, just gets people in the room. Lol

20 hours ago, Lola-Rae said:

I sure hope that this isn't outside of any rules for posting, it's merely a question.

BP issues: how can we combat this here on TOB?

Ladies obviously theres been an increase in calls due to the recent shut down of a lot of sites. Honestly even before this happen I was getting low balling calls. I kept it to myself saying "it's just the run of the mill clients that happen to stray away from bp and it'll go back to normal shortly." But within the last 2 days I've had little boys (and I call them boys because they call me telling me what they want to pay i.e.; 60 80 100 ) without even looking at my profile.  I've also seen an increase of providers here offering bp prices which to each their own ( i am not knocking a girl for doing as she pleases with herself)  so ..... 

Gentlemen for those of you who actually are gentlemen and take the time to read the womens ad that she took the time out to write I thank you. lol When you are looking for a provider as I know some of you do stray to BP is there not a place for the ladies to write their donations there? I've never tried to post there nor have i ever wanted to due to the high volume low balling clients and now that it's shut down I can't go look for myself. 

How do WE fix this issue guys and gals? I book with 30 min notice and although that is in my profile and on my title for some reason it's not getting through to some. I've even tried googling my own ad to see if it was not coming up but it is. How do I stop this foolishness. I would hate to see this fabulous site fall to the standards of bp and I absolutely dislike (hate is a strong word) sending out first repsonse text messages or conversations. 'Are you aware of my donations and I need 30 mins advance notice" it seems so robotic.  I've really enjoyed my time and made great new lasting friends from here , I guess I'm just frustrated. 

This is why I don't have a public number. It weeds out the hagglers, people who would call and waste my time. It stressed me out, and put me in a bad mind set. I have set up that they contact me through a form with info to screen, and then I make sure everything adds up(you can ask us ladies on details privately for that). Guys are still going to be demanding, and it will get worse before it gets better so do what will work for you. If you want to keep a phone for them to contact you, you will have to out up with all of the BS, but stick to your guns about what you do. Good luck!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard