Adriana Caliste

Switterland Luck?

17 posts in this topic

Has anyone struck gold in Switterland with a successful appointment on either side of the coin to date? 

Edited by Adriana Caliste
tag added

I have screened with 2 ladies and am setting up appointments for later in the month.  The "trust" level between parties needs to be increased so I am only contacting established names i can remember from other places.

Switter is tough to make connections on because too wide spread.  I like twitter😂

Wish there were discussion areas on switter.  Have you had any luck with the new location availability feature they added yesterday?

Edited by Laci French

A fellow provider friend of mine has gotten something out of it.

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

Switter is tough to make connections on because too wide spread.  I like twitter😂

Wish there were discussion areas on switter.  Have you had any luck with the new location availability feature they added yesterday?

Laci, just went through the entire site trying to find this. Where is it?

Check your pm’s. Not sure if I can openly post that link.🤔

Yes, it's been working for me. But then again, that is for TX, where we are almost out of options.

I just joined Switter a couple days ago. I'm @alexissweet69 

I don't really see switter as being much of a substitute for TOB (or TER or ECCIE for that matter), I just think of it as a way to keep connected so if the world goes to hell in a handbasket, we can use it to tell each other where the inevitable new dark web sites are located, etc.  It's pretty much the wild west over there, but I have found about 30 of you, and so we can certainly pass information around, etc., even if we don't actually set up dates from the site.

Folks, be sure to put #Denver and #Colorado in your profile description, it makes it a lot easier to find each other, and maybe build a group at some point in time as the site evolves.

36 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

I don't really see switter as being much of a substitute for TOB (or TER or ECCIE for that matter), I just think of it as a way to keep connected so if the world goes to hell in a handbasket, we can use it to tell each other where the inevitable new dark web sites are located, etc.  It's pretty much the wild west over there, but I have found about 30 of you, and so we can certainly pass information around, etc., even if we don't actually set up dates from the site.

Folks, be sure to put #Denver and #Colorado in your profile description, it makes it a lot easier to find each other, and maybe build a group at some point in time as the site evolves.

It is much better now that they put in the "swlisting"  so you can find Colorado ads quickly.  Also the #denver is a great way to keep up with only the local group.

We can only hope Tob stays viable.  The easiest site to use.

I signed up for switter but having hard time connecting with anyone. I’m in Wichita, any help would be appreciated. 

4 minutes ago, elwood1964 said:

I signed up for switter but having hard time connecting with anyone. I’m in Wichita, any help would be appreciated. 

P411 is probably going to serve you best at this point. There are some great ladies in Wichita. Best wishes.

I just joined yesterday and while its a little confusing, I've found some people from NS already You're all right though, its a little too spread out.

On 4/8/2018 at 6:51 PM, Adriana Caliste said:

Has anyone struck gold in Switterland with a successful appointment on either side of the coin to date? 

I have!

I've based entire tours around my twitter clients. I swear on all my strongest orgasms- twitter is THE PLACE to be.

Why?

1: There is no regional boards to sign up for. once you have an account you're good.

2: You can chat with everyone from everywhere

3. It's the best of a forum and an advertising site bc you can post an ad whenever you want.

Drawbacks: you can't pay to have your post "stickied" to an area.

It takes some time and finesse to build a clientele and a fanbase. (THIS IS WORK.)

Hope this helps!

Remember to have fun!

Add me if you need a new friend! @LionBabe2

I wouldn't say struck gold but it's definitely benefited. And now with the listings I'm anticipating even more success. ;-)

I have a couple of friends that's doing really really good on switter,  Louisiana especially.  But I also have friend in boulders area that is also doing ok 

Happy stacking 

E.J.