Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jayme Reign

Oklahoma

15 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Jayme Reign said:

So no one from Oklahoma can post ads here ?

There will be no Ad posting in any of the forums. You carry your profile along as you go. You can post in general terms to carry threads forward. 

Your Profile—->links to your Listing & is separate from the forum.

Reminder was sent to you with information pertaining to posting.

if your in oklahoma why would you want to pay for ads? men are not going to drive there to see you  🤔

23 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

if your in oklahoma why would you want to pay for ads? men are not going to drive there to see you  🤔

Unless I'm mistaken, just like there are Forum sections for each state, there is a section for each state for listings.

6 hours ago, Jayme Reign said:

"listings" under listing section - see ribbon at top of page.  Forums are for discussion only, listing section is for listings.  Several have posted listings for Oklahoma already so it must be allowed lol.

19 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

Ummmmm She would post in the Oklahoma section under listings if that is where she is available.  A dozen or so listings are there now for Oklahoma City for instance.  This ain't rocket surgery.  There are no ads.  Only listings :)

17 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

This ain't rocket surgery.  

Yup, you got that right LOL. 

Edited by fishndude57

I'm still lost. I know you can't post ads in the forum but can I In the Oklahoma section. If I can how do I do it. I see other ads but I don't see where there Is an option to post. Can a moderator please help me out. By messaging me.

9 hours ago, Jayme Reign said:

I'm still lost. I know you can't post ads in the forum but can I In the Oklahoma section. If I can how do I do it. I see other ads but I don't see where there Is an option to post. Can a moderator please help me out. By messaging me.

If you click on staff it will give you options on which moderator to pm and ask questions. 

At the top of the forums there is in blue advertising help and support. Click on that and it might help answer some of your questions. 

Click on 3 lines at top, then account and you should find listings and post new listing. 

I hope this helps!  Good luck and stay safe. 

10 hours ago, Jayme Reign said:

I just read the policy statement at the top of every page and it appears that TOB is only allowing listings for Colorado. 

My heart breaks for you.  Stay strong and look into some of the other sites that are still allowing listings.  

If you need a list of some useful sites please pm me. 

24 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I just read the policy statement at the top of every page and it appears that TOB is only allowing listings for Colorado. 

Yup. Must have been executed late night as I noticed ads from other states went missing early this morning.

Sad, but understand in the current climate (smaller/easier footprint to keep track of).

36 minutes ago, Laci French said:

My heart breaks for you.  Stay strong and look into some of the other sites that are still allowing listings.  

If you need a list of some useful sites please pm me. 

TOB could grow like crazy now, but that is a lot of exposure.

14 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Ummmmm She would post in the Oklahoma section under listings if that is where she is available.  A dozen or so listings are there now for Oklahoma City for instance.  This ain't rocket surgery.  There are no ads.  Only listings :)

Rocket surgery 😂😂🤣🤣💁🏼

20 hours ago, Jayme Reign said:

I saw a post from one of the moderators stating that there will only be listings in Colorado now... I could be mistaken 🤷🏼‍♀️

Sounds like we need to be working hard at copying info so we can still find each other if TOB goes the way of TER, ECCIE, NightShift, Backpage, etc...

Hi Jayme, it's me, Theotherdude from Eccie, I saw you in OKC on March 21, I am in Colorado and was visiting my sister. Sorry it appears Eccie is gone, hopefully TOB will work for you in the future. on TOB I am Grouptherapy