10 posts in this topic

Hey folks! I’m one of the many Eccie refugees looking for a new home. Any thoughts about creating forums for some of the bigger metro areas that site served? As they say, if you build it we will come.

So far I'm liking this site....I dont think its a horrible idea for us to to come here. I was sent the link and joined but have to rebuild my history here.

4 hours ago, FrankieP said:

Hey folks! I’m one of the many Eccie refugees looking for a new home. Any thoughts about creating forums for some of the bigger metro areas that site served? As they say, if you build it we will come.

As of now we will go with regions;

many threads & posts can be general in scope with those finding home in the General Disscusion forum.

For now those interested they may start a thread pertaining to exact vicinities and/or specific places. Within the regions.

thanks for contributing 

So Texas is dumped all into one...very interesting...when is the last time this site got an update on something like this? I suppose lack of activity in Texas has caused this as well. No need for a change with so little posts.Rules are similar however some are quite different...read the guidelines or ypul receive a warning very quickly. Ladies cant even reply to iso directly all has to be done through PM and aren’t even allowed to post pictures in the open forums. 

Edited by Analeese

25 minutes ago, Analeese said:

So Texas is dumped all into one...very interesting...when is the last time this site got an update on something like this? I suppose lack of activity in Texas has caused this as well. No need for a change with so little posts.Rules are similar however some are quite different...read the guidelines or ypul receive a warning very quickly. Ladies cant even reply to iso directly all has to be done through PM and aren’t even allowed to post pictures in the open forums. 

I think once that all the former Eccie members, such as myself, that were in Texas, especially the  Dallas and Houston areas find out that this site is active and want to join, the Texas forum will get so full of posts and members from the Dallas metro area, that maybe the region of Texas will eventually broken down into metro areas. 

Eccie refugee here... located in Wichita, KS.   Is there an existing forum for Kansas ?  I was not able to find one