MinnesotaTommy

Minnesota

15 posts in this topic

Due to the recent political events, Minnesota has a huge need of being included with their own forum.  :)

18 hours ago, MinnesotaTommy said:

Due to the recent political events, Minnesota has a huge need of being included with their own forum.  :)

As of now we will go with regions;

many threads & posts can be general in scope with those finding home in the General Disscusion forum.

For now those interested may start a thread pertaining to exact vicinities and/or specific places. Within the regions.

thanks for contributing 

Yes it's sad to see MN has such a minute presence on here :(

Here's to hoping for more participation.....:rolleyes:

It's definitely too quiet around here. If we can somehow get more folks to participate, it could warrant a separate section for the state. Until then, enjoy the sound of crickets.

Just joined up. I will keep an eye here too see if this area grows. I will pass this along to few others to see if we can get some participation from both Men and Women

Blue

I would love to tour MN just don't know what is left to use up there. Any specific cities and where are you all finding ladies at besides onebackpage? 

Slixa

Eros (I keep reading negative news about them, but it's pretty big up here)

P411

AdultLook (Still good for browsing, but has a lot of people with no history)

Switter

Twitter

Edited by daaacz
forgot one

Welcome to Colorado. Please feel free to reach out and get to myself and other providers and hobbyists here. Have a great evening. If you also have any questions weather related to the hobby here in Colorado or directions please feel free to dm me . 

On 5/1/2018 at 3:28 PM, E.J.England said:

I would love to tour MN just don't know what is left to use up there. Any specific cities and where are you all finding ladies at besides onebackpage? 

P411 (for now) and Slixa are the primary sites I've seen. Eros as well, but to a lesser degree. 

On 4/8/2018 at 8:46 AM, MinnesotaTommy said:

This is a good form and welcome.  Obviously we’ve met before I wish you nothing but the best be safe enjoy this form has a Lotta good information here . 

Just found this board as an alternative to ones recently shut down (can I mention their name?). 

I have many reviews and feel in the dark as to where to find ladies or info on them in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area.

thus far, Eros, Switter, Slixa and Twitter are my only decent outlets.

On 5/1/2018 at 3:28 PM, E.J.England said:

Great place to tour really fun people some of the biggest men I’ve ever seen in my life!     Pretty impressive and shopping is great to!