Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ginger Doll

Add Arkansas please!

21 posts in this topic

Second!  It's large enough that it would benefit from its own section.

As of now we will go with regions;

many threads & posts can be general in scope with those finding home in the General Disscusion forum.

For now those interest may start a thread pertaining to exact vicinities and/or specific places.

thanks for contributing 

2 hours ago, Kaduk said:

As of now we will go with regions;

many threads & posts can be general in scope with those finding home in the General Disscusion forum.

For now those interest may start a thread pertaining to exact vicinities and/or specific places.

thanks for contributing 

Kaduk, is there a way to block members on this site? I’ve noticed that certain members who I had blocked on other sites are now following me on this site, and I would prefer not to see their posts or have them respond to me. Let me know! Thanks. :)

Edited by Ginger Doll

Yes, I agree.  There is enough interest in Arkansas alone including Central as well as Northwest Arkansas to have its own forum.

Be patient my fellow arkansans.... with everything going on be patient as nobody knows how long any site will be around. Please understand as a predominantly colorado based site the Admins are very busy with trying to comply with laws and such!! But once everything is figured out I'm sure they will start a forum for Arkansas... 

1 minute ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Be patient my fellow arkansans.... with everything going on be patient as nobody knows how long any site will be around. Please understand as a predominantly colorado based site the Admins are very busy with trying to comply with laws and such!! But once everything is figured out I'm sure they will start a forum for Arkansas... 

Thank you! Some people just need to breathe. Stress causes wrinkles. Until then, a good backup savings should last a month. 

4 hours ago, Ginger Doll said:

Kaduk, is there a way to block members on this site? I’ve noticed that certain members who I had blocked on other sites are now following me on this site, and I would prefer not to see their posts or have them respond to me. Let me know! Thanks. :)

1B6827B6-9A20-48B4-AC90-34585D2C1A42.jpegC7C4577A-7D69-44A6-B675-DC1C2DBEA543.jpeg7D7E4EFE-6093-4C1F-AAF7-B100B1E6D753.jpeg

Click on the 3line hamburger || click Account || then at the very bottom click on || Ignored User. From there type in the members name set to Ignore.

_________________from a laptop...

you should be able to lightly hover over a members image || a prompt should appear showing various options including Ignore.

2803B143-D78B-441B-807C-C68C3D3905F0.jpeg

23 hours ago, Kaduk said:

1B6827B6-9A20-48B4-AC90-34585D2C1A42.jpegC7C4577A-7D69-44A6-B675-DC1C2DBEA543.jpeg7D7E4EFE-6093-4C1F-AAF7-B100B1E6D753.jpeg

Click on the 3line hamburger || click Account || then at the very bottom click on || Ignored User. From there type in the members name set to Ignore.

_________________from a laptop...

you should be able to lightly hover over a members image || a prompt should appear showing various options including Ignore.

2803B143-D78B-441B-807C-C68C3D3905F0.jpeg

Thank you so much!  That was extremely helpful. :)

We all need a new home.  We posted a few times in Alabama a year ago, even a review. Nada, nothing since.  What we need is to up the activity level and attract all those lost and wandering souls that are going to sketchy sites like bedpage. There is an alternative!

I guess one of the things that MIGHT actually help us get our own home is if we actually had a few listings under Arkansas.  Right now there are none??  Realizing that we are just guests of TOB, but there are a TON of listings under the Denver part.  Just a thought.

6 hours ago, arealone said:

I guess one of the things that MIGHT actually help us get our own home is if we actually had a few listings under Arkansas.  Right now there are none??  Realizing that we are just guests of TOB, but there are a TON of listings under the Denver part.  Just a thought.

From the TOB Policy Statement

"Listings will only be available in the State of Colorado."

So not happening at least right now.

3 hours ago, alexisloveshtx said:

Any Arkansas boys here?!

What u doing in Arkansas? I'm headed there this weekend!

I use to do little Rock..... If Arkansas do get there own I will come. I'm just down the street from there in OKC.

On 9/6/2018 at 7:08 PM, MeganMarie4u said:

What u doing in Arkansas? I'm headed there this weekend!

Seeing family haha let me know when your here