vipblonde

Too many bp are coming to tob

77 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Chloeblue83 said:

Already this morning with the bp bullshit as if two days on ncns wasn't enough pimp like characters are contacting me it's pretty bad. I wish just temporary they would block new people non members from coming on here that u need a reference to use this site I mean it be better I already am worried enough. I'm telling every idiot go find another Backpage this ain't it 

If they contact you on TOB with a handle report them to mods. 

13 minutes ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Agree re: newbies.

And will probably never see advice about that: won't see advice in threads and won't read any stickies.

With that said, some more advise. If the pics look like a model, it probably is. If she if clearly showing her face, be very leery. Or, the simple go with the gut move of can you imagine a woman that looks like THAT is willing to do things with YOU at THAT price?

On a related note, to the mods, how do we report the ads with stolen pics? Note to one of you or the "Report this ad" link in the ads?

There is a report ad button on each ad. I’m guessing that notifies a mod. 

16 hours ago, Kaduk said:

It’s boinks job to find the fake super models 

AnD my job is to take care of the real super models...:cool: 

No wonder Boink is the cranky one.  Share the wealth.

Hello all - but I am one that has come from BP.   I have only had a couple of providers and I don't have the time to hobby as much as I would like :).   I started in addition to BP, I had an account at TER.   Later I joined P411 (basic +2), but did not know about this board.  I have always tried to be respectful when contacting ladies, but now it seems that it is going to be more difficult to find providers.

3 hours ago, Aahz69 said:

Hello all - but I am one that has come from BP.   I have only had a couple of providers and I don't have the time to hobby as much as I would like :).   I started in addition to BP, I had an account at TER.   Later I joined P411 (basic +2), but did not know about this board.  I have always tried to be respectful when contacting ladies, but now it seems that it is going to be more difficult to find providers.

Welcome.  Interesting time to join, hope you enjoy.

On 4/8/2018 at 1:05 AM, Laci French said:

Just rude!  The providers that have lost their ability to post ads creates a HUGE financial burden on them.  

The gentlemen are the ones that pay our bills.  

There will be some adjustments for all of us and right now screening needs to be tight.  My advice is when you don’t like the contact someone makes with you to delete and move forward.  

Have seen 3 providers this week with similar stories, the people who have not had the fortunate experience to use TOB need educated big time!  The people from BP for the most part were classless, game players from the messages they showed :( we need a beginners thread to teach the bozo s how to behave and hobby with a little class and respect!!

That would really be a great idea. 

Yeah, so good that I suggested it a couple of months ago and it got shot down.

12 hours ago, Laci French said:

That would really be a great idea. 

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

Yeah, so good that I suggested it a couple of months ago and it got shot down.

In present environment and rules a horrible idea. 

sunny and warm today........enjoy the weather and.share the warmth...not time to be grumpy and /or just mean

5 hours ago, gr8owl said:

In present environment and rules a horrible idea. 

Upon reflection, I think you are correct.  It is so hard to get used to this new fangled environment.

On 4/11/2018 at 10:39 PM, jamespatterson5019 said:

Have seen 3 providers this week with similar stories, the people who have not had the fortunate experience to use TOB need educated big time!  The people from BP for the most part were classless, game players from the messages they showed :( we need a beginners thread to teach the bozo s how to behave and hobby with a little class and respect!!

If only they had to read it to get on the site... ahhhh and then do a quiz.

ChloeBlue83, it's the growing pains of a new way of doing business.  The dust will settle.  BTW, you need to rely on those that have current references.  Those gents aren't NCNS, aren't LE, and aren't pimps.  

Well, Im glad I found this board and read the experiences that have been going on. I was wondering what the heck happened because i started to get all kinds of weird messages. I wasn't even advertising at the moment and waiting for things to calm down.  The past few weeks have been so weird. Resistance to screening more than usual, and my screening is pretty basic. I was actually bitched out by a guy because I didn't take his vague "Consultant" as a referenence. I see so far Vegas is not really very active. Hmmmmmm.... well at least I can still enjoy creeping the discussion boards for my amusement. 

On 4/8/2018 at 6:56 AM, Bravo1 said:

There ARE photos in every listing but that doesn't guarantee that they are photos of the provider or that they are not 15 years old and no longer an accurate representation.  I realize there may be a learning curve with BP transplants (I am a BP transplant by the way) but they will figure it out and become part of the fun or they will not go along and they will find another resource. 

Fake photos have been discussed endlessly in this forum. They may have been semi tolerated on BP, but they are scorned upon here on TOB.  Resources are dwindling ,the transplants will either adapt quickly or starve.