Exchange info

5 posts in this topic

Hey y’all....I think you guys should be taking screenshots etc of all the ladies info. I know it was mentioned before but it is worth repeating!

Also ladies I think we should start contacting the gents so they have our info. Grab info off P411 of the guys you’ve seen. 

would it be smart contacting the guys? some have SO to worry about, surely guys will save your numbers now because of all this going on.

only contact ones you know for sure without SO

She might have meant to contact the gentlemen via site messages, p411 or tob messaging.

Gentlemen might also want to consider twitter,com or switter.at - there is a growing number of us on switter and it feels like a very like minded community pulling together to maintain our lifestyle. If you do join, use #Colorado so that we can more easily find one another.

Happy humping to all!

3 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

would it be smart contacting the guys? some have SO to worry about, surely guys will save your numbers now because of all this going on.

only contact ones you know for sure without SO

Ok I understand what you’re saying, I meant through the sites....then email, pm’s, or phone. A simple hey I’m around, here’s my number etc please save it.

some personal websites might disappear, so I’m sure there’s several guys who will appreciate it if we do contact them. In fact, I’ve had several guys who have asked to be pre-screened and then asked to save their numbers. 

I always tell ladies I've had contact with to feel free to save my number and contact me.