*Merlin

Eccie bites the dust

22 posts in this topic

Eccie refugee from Arkansas here... luckily I am a member on TOB from a visit to Denver this past May/June. 

Are there Arkansas-based forums for us to use?  I still have trouble navigating this site. Please let me know. I will let Arkansas providers and hobbyists know to migrate here, if you’ll have us.  🙏🏼

Edited by Ginger Doll

1 minute ago, Ginger Doll said:

Eccie refugee from Arkansas here... luckily I am a member on TOB from a visit to Denver this past May/June. 

Are there Arkansas-based forums for us to use?  I still have trouble navigating this site. Please let me know. I will let Arkansas providers and hobbyists know to migrate here, if you’ll have us.  🙏🏼

Welcome! Originally from fayetteville I too have been sharing TOB info! Welcome!! 

Not too many sites left for Arkansas besides p411 and maybe tnaboard.com 

1 minute ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Welcome! Originally from fayetteville I too have been sharing TOB info! Welcome!! 

Not too many sites left for Arkansas besides p411 and maybe tnaboard.com 

Thank you MeganMarie!  WPS :)

I’m feeling heartbroken about this whole thing. 

3 minutes ago, Ginger Doll said:

I actually seen a young lady from Arkansas a year ago or so. It was quite enjoyable. Actually seen her 3 times during her visit here.. of course y'all are welcome here..  Happy to have ya around.. :D

42 minutes ago, Juanmotai said:

I actually seen a young lady from Arkansas a year ago or so. It was quite enjoyable. Actually seen her 3 times during her visit here.. of course y'all are welcome here..  Happy to have ya around.. :D

Which provider was it?  I probably know her! I’ve been a provider in Arkansas for nearly 10 years. I’m very upset about losing all my reviews. 526 of them, I was ranked #3 on Eccie’s national top 20. :(

Thank you for the warm welcome, Juan.  It’s so hard to be hobby homeless. 

Edited by Ginger Doll

Well I'm sure that as long as Tob survives the onslaught, you'll have a home here ginger doll. But I suppose if this goes away like the others, then we will all be truly hobby homeless. But even the homeless always seem to find a way to stick together in their own little community way. 

San Antonio eccie refugee here

There are other state forums here, please poke around to find your appropriate local and visiting cities.

2 hours ago, Ginger Doll said:

From near the Russellville area here, although I never "played" back home.

Have you and the others heard of Switter.at? It's similar to twitter in format but with a sex friendly atmosphere! I follow back and reboost all providers who follow me. @flirtycecilia on both switter and twitter.

Edited by Cecilia
jsut some typso and grammatercals

I’m sure Eccie went down on its own. Could be a server shift, could be “in before the lock”. Only time will tell. Until then, I’m forced to my plan B into action a lot sooner than expected but it’s better this way. Companionship was never a career for me. 

Good luck, everyone. 

-From Arkansas with love 

47 minutes ago, Cecilia said:

From near the Russellville area here, although I never "played" back home.

Have you and the others heard of Switter.at? It's similar to twitter in format but with a sex friendly atmosphere! I follow back and reboost all providers who follow me. @flirtycecilia on both switter and twitter.

I joined switter but I can’t really figure out how it works. Just Ginger Doll on there, I think. @gingerdoll3 on twitter!  I welcome any adds! :)

Edited by Ginger Doll

I really thought eccie would hold out longer I was on my way back to Texas were it's used most now I'm in Denver in limbo! Praying they are just changing the site around lol wishful thinking

I'm mostly playing on Switter.at , but thought I'd poke my head in here. (Austin ECCIE refugee.)

Thank you TOBers for taking us in. :)

I used to post there as well. It's crazy how different sites are going down. 

Eccie refugee here as well fro Dallas.....

Dallas Eccie refugee here as well. I appreciated what Eccie was suppose to be meant for (honest reviews and coed/member discussions that were actual discussions), but what it turned into was lots of pimp/ad reviews and the frequent posters in discussion threads were agenda laden negative  trolls that took personal shots/did baiting posts to stir the drama pot.  So, I for one was not sad to see it shut down. I am hoping the site staff on here will nip that in the bud when and if the same starts up here.  

9 hours ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Dallas Eccie refugee here as well. I appreciated what Eccie was suppose to be meant for (honest reviews and coed/member discussions that were actual discussions), but what it turned into was lots of pimp/ad reviews and the frequent posters in discussion threads were agenda laden negative  trolls that took personal shots/did baiting posts to stir the drama pot.  So, I for one was not sad to see it shut down. I am hoping the site staff on here will nip that in the bud when and if the same starts up here.  

There are some personal shots and flamers here but for the most part, the moderators do a good job of shutting down those who get too personal. There are also rules to be followed to be followed here and those who don’t follow them can be warned, reprimanded, and if their impolite behavior continues, they can be suspended or banned, 

My fear is that so many refugees from other sites will discover this one and the scum will be dragged along and degrade this site.

6 hours ago, amcbl1 said:

There are some personal shots and flamers here but for the most part, the moderators do a good job of shutting down those who get too personal. There are also rules to be followed to be followed here and those who don’t follow them can be warned, reprimanded, and if their impolite behavior continues, they can be suspended or banned, 

My fear is that so many refugees from other sites will discover this one and the scum will be dragged along and degrade this site.

Well, that is everywhere you go, but from what I have seen on TOB, there are no bickering/fighting threads between members nor are there frequent posting trolls that get the freedom to hijack threads and degrade others who posted on them, or throw out wild unfounded accusations in hopes to be taken at just their word and their water carried for them. 

But, even with 105 p411 provider OKs, I feel like I am starting over as a newbie to the hobby world! 

Edited by Wile E Coyote