stevie-2249

new people

34 posts in this topic

looks like were gonna be flooded especially by ladies on this board saying hi and introducing them selves ugh.

On the upside, will be seeing a large decrease in 411s on ads with pictures of Charlize Theron asking if the new girl is legit and has anyone seen her. :P

Some people always look for the negative side. I hope this community is able to stay safe and continue to welcome new members.

32 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

looks like were gonna be flooded especially by ladies on this board saying hi and introducing them selves ugh.

Image result for meme whiny spoiled

1 hour ago, N6_in_the_village said:

Some people always look for the negative side. I hope this community is able to stay safe and continue to welcome new members.

That's what I was thinking. There are so many men and women having a hard enough time right now. We could be in the same situation or worse. We never know what tomorrow will bring.  Let's stay positive, and supportive.  Let's help out where and when we can, even if its in the smallest way. We're all a part of the same community.  Welcome, and stay strong newcomers.

1 hour ago, stevie-2249 said:

In rough times we all have to adjust and adapt, right?!

2 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

Lots of new ladies wanting to meet you, do naughty things with and to you,  and fulfill your fondest fantasies.  The horror, the humanity, no no ...................!! 

Seriously dude?

1 hour ago, NoCoGeezer said:

On the upside, will be seeing a large decrease in 411s on ads with pictures of Charlize Theron asking if the new girl is legit and has anyone seen her. :P

The one that looks like Charlize ..... did you get her contact info?!?!?!? Dammit man, this is urgent, little head screaming! ;)

I guess that means I shouldn't  post a hi and i am new here lol

I am new to the site but I've been around for 17 years in this industry. but it seems like the weather here is you don't want new people on the site? or you don't want new postings of Hi I'm new here that's kind of sad...

20 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

Yes new profiles full of pictures of really hot women, who the hell needs that. :rolleyes:  All of those pictures give me wood and I can't get any work done. :D

48 minutes ago, CaitlynKennedy said:

I am new to the site but I've been around for 17 years in this industry. but it seems like the weather here is you don't want new people on the site? or you don't want new postings of Hi I'm new here that's kind of sad...

Welcome to TOB!  Glad you found us and Stevie is just being a bit grumpy.  

Hope you enjoy the site and stay safe pretty lady!

1 hour ago, CaitlynKennedy said:

Nah, Stevie's just a whiner, you'll get used to that, just like Laci is a sweetheart, 2Big is our pet misogynist, PFunk is our white knight, JR Wolfe is our grumpy old fellow, Fishin Dude is the cool uncle.... heck, it's just like a junior-high playground, lots of different personalities.  Come on in and play.  Tear down the borders, we are one tribe, we are one people.

Hey guys. Haley Jade here! I was on TER but that is gone. Im also on Twitter. I hope to make some friends while here. xoxo

2 hours ago, CaitlynKennedy said:

4 minutes ago, HALEYJADE said:

Hey guys. Haley Jade here! I was on TER but that is gone. Im also on Twitter. I hope to make some friends while here. xoxo

Welcome, beautiful ladies! ❤

Hello and welcome EVERYONE..For the most part this is a great board to learn new things about everything Colorado has to offer. 

I wonder if Stevie is here to see ladies or just vent about his miserable life.

4 hours ago, CaitlynKennedy said:

We have some selfish and centered members on this this site just like every other site. You'll figure out the real deal, if we get to stick around long enough. Reach out to the helpful and respectful, and honest members. It won't take long to figure it out who's who. Best wishes. 💙

2 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

We have some selfish and centered members on this this site just like every other site. You'll figure out the real deal, if we get to stick around long enough. Reach out to the helpful and respectful, and honest members. It won't take long to figure it out who's who. Best wishes. 💙

This site is nowhere near as bad as humaniplex lol i feel like their boards are the worst out of all sites

2 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Hey! So what other sites are there out there that are still up and running?? 

3 hours ago, Mercedesbenzi said:

I honestly don't know sweetheart.  Good luck with everything and welcome.

We are all a little dysfunctional here.  But we do have fun!

21 hours ago, HALEYJADE said:

Welcome in!

have noticed every time I hit the back button on an individual listing, I see two or three new listings above it. I know it probably sucks for you gals, but I feel like a kid in the candy store. Enjoy it while it lasts.

It's called a quality problem. The more the merrier, and welcome one and all! :) 

On 4/8/2018 at 3:59 PM, Mercedesbenzi said:

Hey girl!

you were on NS, right? 

Do you have an IG? Direct message me if you do.

There's never been so much participation and excitement. Welcome to all of the new members!;)

On 4/8/2018 at 9:59 AM, CaitlynKennedy said:

Welcome to the board! If you need any help just reach out to any of us and we are on the ready!