fishndude57

I did ask for permission from P411...

6 posts in this topic

Thanks for posting.  I was just about to begin the process of signing up when everything hit the fan.  These are strange times and nothing is for certain, but the fact that they're addressing the situation is helpful.

Fair warning - as far as I have been told P411 is not accepting any new US members at this time. Not sure when that will change but a few ladies I know on TNA attempted and were told such.

Re: no new members: can see not accepting new providers as now difficult to find corraborating reviews, probably getting slammed with applications, and don't want to risk letting any "bad for business" providers/"managers" slip through.

Guessing client side might still be business as usual.

Yeah supposedly the whole point of the legislation is to target child trafficking (which from FB stories that I have seen shared apparently involves thousands of our middle class white daughters abducted from right under our noses in shopping malls across the country). So if that's all they really care about, hopefully P411 can be good about screening and keep the kiddies off the site... 

It remains to be seen if people will see the wider implications to free speech, as we as a country have now decided we will hold 3rd parties accountable for criminals who plan crimes on those platforms. 

P411 is fucked as it is. I got the email about "Canada"..No one care, you are a step over the border. And yes trafficking occurs daily. I have memories of stepping into a guy's car in Vegas, it was nice he had a nice suit on. He proceeded to tell me he was a pimp, told me I needed to leave my family now. I dod not, he beat me and booted me in Vegas. I was 20...I still could have been dead. You walk anywhere in any city as a semi attractive female, someone will pimp you.