Zep

Sacramento Love

40 posts in this topic

Figure us Sacramento people need a forum to call home.   Anyone who works or plays in Sac, Here is a nice spot to post and tell us all how things are going. I know so many are worried and scared right now. Hopefully stuff settles down soon. 

Yes thanks Zep! 

It's the one and only skyhighgoddess here! 

Im surprised with so few sites left that more aren't moving over here.  Guess we all need to get the word out.  Seems easy to use. 

NicoleLover here! Glad to see my NS ppl around here! 

I am an east bay guy, but have been known to go to the Sacramento area at times..... it is not far away from Walnut Creek, and there are some beautiful ladies in Sac! I think I am joining east bay and Sac threads, Zep!  😀

The key to getting this site to work for the ladies and the guys in Sacramento is to spread the word. This site seems easy to use and if the ladies include “sacramento” in their ads. We can search and find all our lovely companions.  Welcome to the early birds.  Now let’s grow!!

Snatchsingle is here to check things out.  Lots of familiar handles from NS.  Hello all.  Trying to figure out the new format.    Might take a me awhile but I will figure it out.  

Edited by snatchsingle
added more info

hey people Kimmiekim is here!!!!  still trying to figure out how to make a listing  lol

Hey Sac Gente,

Still a dancing bear trying to get my groove on!  Somebody Holla! 

2 hours ago, Zep said:

Looks like this site has taken down their listings . :mad:

yeah, what’s up with that?!! 😩

The listing going missing is not a good sign. Nice that the forum is still postable - but looks like the moderator needs to manually approve each post?

There was a rumor that NS would re-open without forums and a reduce or limit on what the ladies could post. Wonder if uses used one site, like this one for a forum and another site for listings and perhaps a third site for reviews, would that keep each site owner safe?

17 hours ago, Ledbetter said:

I am an east bay guy, but have been known to go to the Sacramento area at times..... it is not far away from Walnut Creek, and there are some beautiful ladies in Sac! I think I am joining east bay and Sac threads, Zep!  😀

I’m here in sac but also visit east bay too 😘

11 hours ago, snatchsingle said:

Snatchsingle is here to check things out.  Lots of familiar handles from NS.  Hello all.  Trying to figure out the new format.    Might take a me awhile but I will figure it out.  

Heyyyyy baby! Welcome aboard!

If you search for listings, select profiles only, at least you’ll see who is in here