Krystal

Red light district

38 posts in this topic

On 4/9/2018 at 7:09 PM, BadBoy said:

What this town needs is a good old house of ill repute.  If someone were to rent out a nice 7-8 bedroom mansion downtown area, organize the calendar, accommodate walk-ins, and give our ladies a place to hang their hats without undue expense, it would just be dandy.

Come on Miss Kitty, set up the Longbranch.

I've worked in them there awesome honestly u feel safe. Been to Missouri in a big house it was a life experience for sure

On 4/6/2018 at 11:37 PM, Krystal said:

Well call me old fashioned but i was tired of sitting in the room anyways. If enough of us providers find an area where all the clients come come like old time lets get the red light district popping!LOL

Omg I can relate to sitting in the room. Redlight district? What is that?  Is that like standing out side where stop lights are?  🤔💩😜. Ok someone explain,? 

On 4/13/2018 at 11:04 AM, Chloeblue83 said:

I've worked in them there awesome honestly u feel safe. Been to Missouri in a big house it was a life experience for sure

Ok well maybe a security guard and dance music  actually 🎶 pool . There is a gentlemen club in Texas like that and it serves amazing food also.

Funny, Denver has a long history with working brothels, i.e. Red light district! There is a secret tunnel that used to run between the Brown Palace and Larimer St houses and bars. The cowboys would come to town for rest, relaxation and relief! Basically it was Vegas before Vegas. 

My dad started a house for ladies in the Philapeens during WW2, to keep the ladies and the soldiers safe, it was next to the hospital and they took care of the children for free too.

The services are always needed and everyone should be safe and  discrete .

5 hours ago, Bornhard said:

My dad started a house for ladies in the Philapeens during WW2, to keep the ladies and the soldiers safe

The services are always needed and everyone should be safe and  discrete .

Along these lines... During the Manhattan Project (aka the project to build the atom bomb), some of the single women working on the project at Los Alamos, NM were providing services. Unfortunately, a case of the clap started to spread. The military was going to shut the girls down, but, the single men began to strike and threaten to walk if that happened. The "city council", which was made up of the smartest physicists on the planet (including Nobel winner Enrico Fermi) but a little naive to some of the ways of the world and intricacies of running a city, decided to turn a blind eye to the activities to keep the program on track.

Colfax is trying to clean up and still a ways away. Love this idea and why not bring the Red Light district back to Market street like the old days? Or revive a Ghost town...